rbt.asia/mu/thread/76147319/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
soulseekqt.net/news/
pastebin.com/7Syxr4rZ
pastebin.com/K9kFJPT6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The unofficial /shares/ discord
discord.gg/3UQYGWC
Niqqas reporting shit here . And some black metal fag won't let people share his shit yet he comes in here... Makes you think ,':^)

>>Silversun Pickups - Better Nature
>shoegaze
youtube.com/watch?v=x4IDM3ltTYo
mega.nz/#!VgNSTAqI!T25ldJlx1j4odPJyYbOY3tdZVLLlYSLbzuleYK9f-LU

>>Huun Huur Tu - Ancestors Call
>mongolian throatsinging
mega.nz/#!ZgFw3BKI!4-1sP1qweN9jaw7tnS2xt88XCKiP96N_MYmExSMNG8I

gaslamp killer - live in LA
>>Seriously fucking good arabic tinged IDM, played live with traditional instruments. Loads of sick Mandolin + Violin type shit on this as well as traditional IDM mindfucks, really recommended 2015 release
mega.nz/#!JpM2SCJJ!qNNxjkbeK5yUdET6UqsC2DLd6VdPkCrwwgGc82vTevY

Thanks, user

What the fuck happened to sharethreads?

What the fuck happened to this board?

How is this all Drumpf's fault?

sharethreads died with mediafire and mega, copyrighted content gets taken down much faster than before, the archived was largely wiped out, and everyone finds it easier to torrent these days

the board's been dying for a long time but it reached its current zenith a couple years ago with a major influx of phoneposters due to Sup Forums's larger cultural relevance and borderline-mainstream status

when did montie make an album

does anyone have Charles Bronson - Youth Attack

It was a different time.

It's only recently that we have had 'some' dry sharethreads but last one was really good.

I usually hate making requests, but

I've raked heaven and earth for La 1919's 1990 album Déficit. Torrents, slsk, blogspots, russian shady sites, everything. I know the album's out there because I've read comments on years-old forums about there being a 192 kbps rip and a 256 kbps rip, so there's a good chance someone here has it.

Can you help a brother out?

digits appreciated

check last thread, most of the best sharethreads are when 1 guy starts dumping like 20+ albums, last thread was great cause fh-fh had like 50 shares, so check that out instead. rbt.asia/mu/thread/76147319/
damn shame it died so soon it was looking to be a great thread

Thanks for all the shares, if u don't mind can I ask u a question - do u purchase or pirate so many albums?

Is it alright if I post links instead of actually uploading material and then posting the link?
Do people still go through these threads for random albums?

Nice quads

we cant tell if they're your links or someone else's lol
yes people still do, god forbid sharethreads turn into 100% request threads

both desu, it's mostly just depends on how much expendable income i have and if i find something i can't pirate. i mostly just browse bleep, RA, shit like that, and if i can find a way to pirate it i'll pirate it, if i can't and i have the money i'll buy it.

sharethreads have been shit for a year or so minimum.

You're such a fucking dumbass.

people are depressed

ETIQUETTE
- Include correct format (artist / band, title of release, year of release, cover art, the file type (v0, 320 mp3, FLAC, etc), short description, YouTube sample, link)
- Send thanks if you have downloaded something to let them know they did a good thing
- Avoid sharing / requesting things that are already on the archive
- Soulseek / rutracker are your friends, too - just don't argue in this thread about it

REQUESTS
>I have a request! Did I...
- Check the archive for a live link before requesting?
- Share something first?
- Google "blogspot + artist name + album name"

ARCHIVE
>"I don't know how to find what I'm looking for in the archive"
- Go here: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
- When searching, limit your search to links only, like so: "desired album mega|zippyshare|mediafire"
- Make sure you've typed "zippyshare" and not "zippy", or else Zippyshare links will not be found.

USEFOOL TOOLS
- Deezloader
- Soulseek (P2P) soulseekqt.net/news/

USEFUL SHARES & DISCOGRAPHIES
pastebin.com/7Syxr4rZ
pastebin.com/K9kFJPT6

Last Editions

Can't you fucking read the OP

Anyone have this in FLAC?

I can. I respect the decision not to post it but reserve the right to post it myself.

was a regular sharer/downloader for a couple years, but havent been checking in for the past six months or so. sucks to see the best part of Sup Forums go downhill.