youtube.com/watch?v=7ClcXj-za-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ePkLNVapPJQ
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you guys, gonna dump my ciara pics to keep this thread alive

no thanks

too bad bitch

She's best girl

shes going to jail for selling cp and i hope some of you fags are going down with her

eat a sack of baby dicks

Never trust a girl with two voices.

Here is her real voice
youtube.com/watch?v=7ClcXj-za-M

And here is the cute little baby voice she uses when she wants to manipulate her orbiters, complete with emotional toying, e.g. "You guys mean so much to me!"
youtube.com/watch?v=ePkLNVapPJQ

See the difference?

"When you meet anything that's going to be human and isn't yet, or used to be human once and isn't now, or ought to be human and isn't, you keep your eyes on it and feel for your hatchet."
-C.S. Lewis

but she's a cutiepie

no need to be this intense bruh, she's ugly af and I don't even know who she is.
>sage

the fam

Legit just wanna be her friend, but I know it'll never happen. RIP me

She's an unintelligent, narcissist, drug addict, with zero redeeming quality.

y'all can not like her all you want but you know you came to her pictures at least once

you can pretend all you want, you know she's more attractive than any girl you've ever been with

What if I told you that there are legal, more attractive, and less insane women out there, and they're not the exception, but the rule?

Tbh I don't care. I'd still be her friend to just be her friend

So her greatest quality is being somewhat attractive.

No, Ciara. I don't think I could fap to a pic of you if my life depended on it. You give new meaning to the term butterface. Honestly, you look like Charles II of Spain. Pic related. Your family must be horribly inbred.

>Shilling for yourself this hard
Fuck off, inbred potato nigger.

Well that's probably because you have codependency issues.

Vulnerable narcissist can't stand not being the center of attention.

the queen of Sup Forums

I mean I probably do too some extent, and I know if I ever did get in that situation it almost 100% be one sided. But Im dumb and still want it

This makes me hard

Boy, I really wish I knew who the fuck this girl is and why everyone on Sup Forums either hates her guts or is madly in love with her.

fuck outta her newfag

I've been lurking for years, I just always scrolled by these threads. I'll stay tho, thanks.

looool i can tell this bitch is batshit insane, i can tell from watching 1 minute of her video. Stay away boys, a girl like this will ruin your life.

she's very pleasant to look at, shame about all the mental illness

faggot

MOURN YOUR KING

tell me she's not pretty

oh gosh she's so cute :)

cringed. glad to know losers like you are forever fucked

you're sure showing him.

xD

check em

If she ain't done nudes, she ain't worth posting.

True

fucking agree

;)

MODS MODS MODS

I can dream!

I'll put my dic in her vegina any day!

faggot

keeping this thread alive

whos gonna man up and drop the payload

Anybody know which instagram account she's using now, she deleted all her photos on one. And the other is posting pictures but the captions make it seem like it isn't actual her.

Dump em

kawaiiciara was her most recent account, can confirm because she would do livestream on there but about 2 weeks ago she said she was going threw some issues so she was going away for a while

I thought that too but theirs another one ciara.webm thats been posting all night but it doesnt seem like her

so glad this faggot trap killed himself.

just checked out the account, it just seems like one of the ones that likes to impersonate her

perfection

According to Sunny, her new name is @squirp

Not that there's anything there. She just uses it to PM her orbiters.

it's followed by goldfish.cracker so it might be legit

Isn't this bitch dead?

Yeah its a private account. So chances are I'll be denied to follow. But I'll give it a shot

I'd probably cut off my own finger to get someone that looks like her

if you don't know what's going on don't talk and make yourself sound stupid

Can someone explain Sup Forums's obsession with her? What's so great about her?

dump em

Sause?

Is her discord still active?

Did she really cut her hair?

why does she get the bitches and i dont

I can cum to dead women giving birth to dead children but any of the dozen times I tried I cannot cum to Ciara. there is something soleless about her. I tried because I thought there was something wrong with me but I can cum to the thought of maggots drying in my urethra forming a sounding rod. clearly I'm not the problem.

No has the big payload rip

young lonely

hmm

in a nutshell

no bf

qt

Makes a bit of sense I guess

ikr i just wish she had someone who made her feel important. feels bad man

You'll never get an actual answer because even Sup Forums doesn't know why they're so obsessed with her.

also, bait

huh do i know that girl? whatever

>I really wish I knew who the fuck this girl is
I'm neither a hater nor an orbiter but I sometimes post on /r9k/ and I can kinda tell you who she is because that's her main board.

Her name is Ciara Horan. She's a white trash junkie from Pennsylvania with a ton of beta orbiters. She spammed pics of her underage nude body all over /r9k/ for several years and lots of pathetic losers fell in love with her. They send her money in exchange for used panties and videos where she makes a heart with her hands. Lately she's taken to scamming people on /r/SugarBaby with her own pics or pics of her underage b& friends from her Discord group. She uses the money to buy heroin or clothes, which is odd given that she dresses like a homeless slav.

She doesn't have any friends irl and recently attempted suicide, or pretended to be serious about killing herself for attention from her white trash loser parents. She was also raped by her drug dealer a while back, or at least claimed to be raped for attention.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara