Is immigration always bad?

Serb/Bosniak Kristina Mladenovic and Caroline Garcia of Spanish decent win French Open.

Both have French passports.

Crowd was cheering massively.

Can we allow some type of immigration?

Ofcourse not. If it weren't for immigration we wouldn't have been able to make america the greatest nation in history.

Of course not all immigration is bad.
But it should be done slowly and selectively.
ie If an immigrant is well educated, and speaks the language, and can provide economic benefit to the host nation.

legal immigration with a strict filtering process is great

Yeah, but I mean today, what should the immigration policy be?

Kristina Mladenovic was born in France, but her parents moved from the Balkans.

She must be a bit fucked up in her head, because she is 23 and her boyfriend is only 19...

Yes but almost all of the first immigrants to the USA came from Europe

And at that time there was no welfare state, no safety net. People came and worked their asses off, and had to assimilate so they could work together. Those who didn't like it went home, and many did.

>ie If an immigrant is well educated, and speaks the language, and can provide economic benefit to the host nation.
In that case, neither of those two girls would be playing for France.

>legal immigration with a strict filtering process is great
But then the two French players who just won the French Open would not be French citizens. Their parents did not come to France because they were such great scientists, Mladenovic's parents came because her father was a second grade handball player and Garcia's father was a construction worker.

You stupid, nigger? They rake in millions of price money. The taxes they pay on that are an economic benefit already.

>They rake in millions of price money. The taxes they pay on that are an economic benefit already.

That was not my point. Both of them were born in France, but their parents were born abroad and came to France. And strict immigration laws would have kept their parents out of France.

I fail to see your point. Is having 1 in a million professional athletes more important to you than the 999,999 who contribute nothing?

Are straight people this autistic?

Fucking hell, I had a retarded colleague who asked a similar question. No, m8, you don't have to somehow """"""TRICK"""""" women into liking men, regardless of age.

Fucking hell.

Also sex-mixing is wrong.

>Fucking hell, I had a retarded colleague who asked a similar question. No, m8, you don't have to somehow """"""TRICK"""""" women into liking men, regardless of age.

19 year old guy. Pretty much a kid.
23 year old, good looking, successful woman. Dates a kid.

WTF?

Again, are you retarded?
Sexual attraction trumps all combined, but you can't seem to grasp that.

Do you want some dowry with that, Muhammed?

>Sexual attraction trumps all combined, but you can't seem to grasp that.
No, it doesn't. It is just odd if a grown woman wants to be in an actual relationship with a 19year old kid.

pic related is her bf.

Listen m8 i've tried to explain to you that relationships are mainly about sexual attraction, not social status.

You don't want to seem to want to understand. There are many, many types of attraction, and some may not even be rational. This is a rational attraction in this case, he is a younger fit male.

My best friend was also kind of autistic thinking he could 'trick' a girl into being sexually attracted to him because he is upper middle class. He's sort of grown out of that autism, and I hope you do too.

Euro immigration, yes.

>This is a rational attraction in this case, he is a younger fit male.

It is 100% irrational. They cannot have a future together. She is at an age when she wants to marry, may even have kids. He is just a kid who basically is still in school or just came out of school.

The other way around makes sense, but not this one.

Legal controlled immigration is rarely a problem
CONTROLLED i mean the numbers and ideas of the people that come in. But this is apparently waaacist.

>They cannot have a future together.
He's 19, not fucking 5.
>She is at an age when she wants to marry, may even have kids.
She's 24.
>The other way around makes sense, but not this one.

And you are again confusing sexual attraction with social attraction. It is completely rational for her. Not every woman on the planets "wants to marry and have children".

>Not every woman on the planets "wants to marry and have children"

Only degenerates do not want to marry and have kids.

>My best friend was also kind of autistic thinking he could 'trick' a girl into being sexually attracted to him because he is upper middle class. He's sort of grown out of that autism, and I hope you do too.

how did he do it

Prestani biti picketina

What if I'm a serb and I don't want any immigration to serbia? not euro (swedish german etc) not afro, jewish, nothing but serbian. Unless they're married to one and decide to come live. Nothing wrong with that. All countries in europe should be like it.

the germans have legal routes towards immigration that have nothing to do with refugees ahmed. same with every one else

refugees are people who are to poor to do it the right way. so much for chemist ,engineers and clock makers all you get are 20-35 year old males who pretend to be 14 year olds

Errr he didn't. I mean they had sex after buying her a lot of things, but that's not a substitute for sexual attraction.

Legal immigration is fine, and allows us to pick off the best, brightest, and most talented.

Illegal immigration allows fat lazy entitled mexicans to wander over here, contribute absolutely nothing to society, and overload the benefits system because they're selfish racist assholes.

>comparing European immigrants to sandniggers

If the immigrants are white, why not?

The first semi-attractive English woman I've seen since coming on Sup Forums. Pity about the accent though. Whenever I hear a woman with any of the various british accents I want to slap them. Thank christ I left. At least the New Zealand accent is tolerable.

>Be hindu
>Outsmart all your country men
>Feel underarchieved and unfitting in your own culture
>Read books and learn about the US
>Apply for a job sending a wonderful piece of work that charms the people in the company
>Become an american citizen

Das ist gut

>Be average hindu
>Fiddle with some computahs
>Get H1B visa along with 100000 more country men
>Arrive to the US, form ghettos, ruin the economy and shit on the cars from the windows

Nein!