Hey Sup Forums, so i really like this girl, but she just said she doesn't like me sexually, or mentally...

Hey Sup Forums, so i really like this girl, but she just said she doesn't like me sexually, or mentally, and wants to be distant. (yes she said this) i really like her, but im kind of hurt from this conversation we had. Is it worth me trying? Should i just say fuck it, and forget her?

Any opinion is greatly appreciated.

That means she doesn't like you but is trying to be polite.

But she keeps wanting to spend the night? Am i just getting extremely friendzoned?

How is it not completely obvious she's not interested? Is this how sexual harassment starts? Pick a different girl

Holy fuck dude, take a fucking hint? She's not into you. No wonder when doesn't like you mentally; you're borderline socio. I bet you fucking e-stalk her and shit, and spend hours staring at her FB waiting for an update so that you feel up-to-speed with what's going on in her life.

What the fuck do you do all night? Play vidya? Does she sleep on the couch or some shit?

Yeah, she's using you for whatever reason ya autist

this
best to move on find someone how gives a shit

Who cares? You literally don't have to deal with her if she doesn't like you. Don't let her friend zone you and just use you for her entertainment lol. Woman don't make good friends.

>But she keeps wanting to spend the night? Am i just getting extremely friendzoned?
You're extremely _cucked_, my friend. She's using you like the pathetic little fag you're being to her. You need to have some fucking self respect and tell her "no puss puss, no roof."

Meant women

Take a hint. She's politely telling you that she's enjoying your company as is and doesn't want to progress things sexually or relationship wise WITH YOU.

Don't be surprised if she goes out with someone else. Choose what you do with this information, but if she was using you, she'd be asking you to buy shit all the time. I don't think she's using you.

Tend to your garden young grasshopper, and the right butterflies will come in.

Literally the next phase of OP's entire scenario is the girl bringing her black boyfriend over to his (OP's) place.

Forget her. Even if she magically wanted to try being yours it wouldn't work because you two don't match.

Face it man. You currently don't have a chance. Whether it's your looks or lack of money or whatever. She's not into you, but she's probably not using you either. But let's be real here, you're probably gonna get overly emotional or cucked, best bet is to slowly kill whatever relationship you have and try again after time. You'll either improve enough to get her, maybe she'll realize she misses you and wants you, or you'll just go your separate ways. Female friends aren't worth the time if you're into them, it will always be a nuisance

Does she ride fixed gear?

Dude she is definitely into you! For Sure!
Do not give up.
I reckon a bunch of flowers and a poem. From the heart. Then she will understand that you are serious about a relationships not just tryingto ride her.

If she doesn't like you mentally, work on your mental. If she doesn't like you physically, work on your physical. Get on a bike. Learn how to talk. Raise your consciousness levels. Tend to your garden, and the right butterflies will come in.

>I don't think she's using you.
She literally tells him she doesn't want physical relationship with him AND tells him she thinks he's fucked in the head, and yet she wants to keep coming over to his place.
She's a fucking thot whore who needs a safe place to put up in between boyfriends who use her like a fleshlight.

Following this advice will land you in epic shit street.
Meanwhile...

This is good advice.

When did she say that she thinks he's fucked in the head?

Found the cucks.

Fuck her to death.

Confucianon

Dress up as a girl

Please tell me how
Is cucked? Literally advocation to get over her and move on. Or do you not actually know what that word means?

fffuckit, not worth the suffering

this

>but she's probably not using you either
Cuck denial. Classic case.
>she wants nothing to do with you but she's still coming over to stay at your place, I'M SURE SHE'S NOT USING YOU

he didnt say "she wasnt nothing to do with you". She clearly wants to be friends, but doesn't see him that way.

Would you like it if a girl you're not into was gonna start rubbing herself on you after you clarified that you weren't looking for a relationship with her?

Not worth it, OP. Move on.

Said she's probably not.
We don't have much context on his situation genius.
Learn how to critically think instead of just spamming buzzwords you don't even understand

theres no critical thinking involved, its just social skills

some people lack them and instead call others cucks online, because they read about some cheating online and the black dong worshipping on Sup Forums

Fair enough, I hardly visit Sup Forums anymore and that kind user was simply reminding me why

But Op, sincerely consider your situation. It's not bad to have female friends, but there will be emotional issues, especially if she starts dating another. But by all means if you care about her just as a person a friendship might prove beneficial. Just don't put her or any woman on a pedestal, don't let yourself be used.

i come here for the girls pics. I love wide hips, big calves, feet, smiles

traps are fine too

Same here OP she's actually sleeping in my bed right now while I'm inside watching tv. I really care for her as a person and a woman but I can't get any closer than friends. At this point you have to make the call 1. Go for it and see if she digs it or lose her forever. 2 Just keep being friends and at least have her in your life. Can't help at this point cuz I'm still deciding

Wanna tell us more about it?

I've known this girl for years and we've hooked up quite a few times but she doesn't want any relationship. I'm the best friend so you know I hear everything about her with other dudes or her ex (who is still her boyfriend idk wtf is going on) and sure it gets me good. Where it's confusing is that we both have the same feelings for each other but she keeps saying she doesn't wanna lose our friendship over a relationship. I mean to me that's all it is being a good listener and before love comes trust and friendship. Maybe I ha e the wrong outlook on what a relationship is idk. Shit fucks with me so hard I can't keep her out of my head

I think it's weird for her to know your intentions, to hook up with you and still continue this thing. It sounds like a lot of give and little take. Friendships are defined in mutuality, AKA your capability to also receive a bit of what you give.

I'm a giver myself, so I tend to shower the one I love with all that carebear bullshit.

You gotta throw the ultimatum on her and decide to move on, because in my opinion she is keeping you pinned to a place where it's convenient for her. If you meet someone else who could return your feelings or wants to just be friends with you without sapping your energy, that'd be awesome

Good point user. I appreciate the advice it should help me with my desicions from here. I can't sit here for another 8 years trying to see If I actually have a shot I just have to go out and look for somebody who can fulfill me emotionally and physically not just one. Much respect friend thanks

give it up man and move on, shes not the one for you and she never will be.

Op here. It hurts, im not used to this. Im trying to understand women, i just dont understand why she goes through these extra lengths. But thank you user, for telling me desensitized shit. Ima Break it off tomorrow

Shes waking up randomly, saying she likes me, but not serious. Ima about to cry anons. Idk what to do

SEND
HER
HOME

I read this whole thread, and i think they are right. Ima be a cuck tonight, but tomorrow ima drop her off home and try forgetting about her. Ima let her know my thoughts though. If she says anything else, then fuck it. I have nothing to lose, i just really cared about her. But if she doesn't feel the same, than fuck it.

It's not even about being a robot, it's about cutting emotional ties with her as quickly as possible before you start acting like a desperate puppy around her, further alienating her and making you look like someone without self-awareness.

You may think she's rad, but if it's not only not returned, but explicitly stated that it will never be returned, it's senseless to hurt yourself more for her.

Continue on with your life, don't let her get that close to you again (if she does it regularly on a whim she may be using you as a coping mechanism), and stride to better yourself.

Get a new hobby, start working out, learn to cook, diet, whatever. Just do something that keeps you busy and makes you happy.

This isn't even about luring her over to you. It's a dead end with her, so show her you don't need her to be happy.

Chin up OP, it's not over for you. It's only just beginning.

I appreciate it user. I guess since im not happy with myself, i look into others. It just always sucks ya know? I have to stop looking into other people for happiness. And try being happy with myself first. Even if Sup Forums is a bunch of user assholes, they speak truth.

I was where you are man, once you hit bottom, the only direction to go is up.

Seriously, self-improvement not only feels great, it will literally improve the quality of your life. Every aspect, so long as you keep your head together.