en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=fQJ8K2QsvBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Muhammad

>Ali

>either being African

He's right, you know. Nobody on this Earth has been kinder to black people than Muslims have, historically speaking. :^)

Why are ameriniggers usually more pale than afriniggers? Are their skin starting to whiten already?

How do I into race mixing

ayo dis whitey name and faith be oppressin me n shiiiiiet

I know lets take an arab name and follow dey religion instead, dey was also much kinda slave massers schlomo hebrewstein toles me all about it

Yeah, whites should've cut off their slaves' balls, too. Seems to be admirable by black cuckold standards.

Ali is a shortened version of Ali'une, a name of Senegalese origin. If this is intentional, it's hilarious because the Senegalese were major slave traders on the West African shore.

his point of view is quite brave and understandable though. makes you thinks.

that dumb brute of a nignog did not know about the arab slave trade.
Besides, his greatest contribution to humanity was what, swinging his fists like a drunken man at a kiosk line at 3AM? Whoopie-doo.

They're 25% white, because slave owners used to fuck their slaves.

>White people took my African name
>Chooses arabic name

>white people chose my name
>was named by parents who were black
>was named after famous abolitionist

What white man would do the dirty with a nig?

More likely it's a result of white girls being raped.

WE WUZ KANGS
>slave owning, gold into lead, muztard kangs

Musa was a devout Muslim, and his pilgrimage to Mecca (a duty ordained by Allah, according to Islam) made him well-known across northern Africa and the Middle East. To Musa, Islam was "an entry into the cultured world of the Eastern Mediterranean".[14] He would spend much time fostering the growth of the religion within his empire.

Musa made his pilgrimage between 1324-1325.[15] His procession reportedly included 60,000 men, including 12,000 slaves who each carried four pounds of gold bars and heralds dressed in silks who bore gold staffs, organized horses, and handled bags. Musa provided all necessities for the procession, feeding the entire company of men and animals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

>slave owners used to fuck their slaves
in our defence black women legit love white dick

That's it, show off your lack of education and googling skills to the whole class.

white men raped their female slaves all the damned time

If a slave raped a master's wife or daughter he'd be put to death on the spot.

ITT: Sad little losers butthurt that a black man was the #1 fighter for years and years.

>raped
you seriously think they didnt want it?

t. Professor Goldstein

pretty cool guy...
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

I placed an ad on fetish website with my girlfriend where she poses as a dominatrix with castration fetish. She chemically castrated three Chechens and one Cuban nogger.

This actually pisses me off, who would fuck a dirty nigger?

HAHAHAHAW WHAT!!LL

Can you not.

Duck off shitpostralia

It's one of those moments I'm not sure if it's a shitpost making things up or if there's a real market for castrations.

What difference does it make if he contributes facts to the thread? Way to be a condescending cunt for no reason.

>I'm not a slave no more
>his career was built upon whites watching him and some other 'non slave' beat on each other
>not a slave

love how they always bite the hand that feeds them

Stop embarrassing yourself ameribro

>>his career was built upon whites watching him and some other 'non slave' beat on each other
youtube.com/watch?v=fQJ8K2QsvBc

Oh, Turkey. I could never be as embarrassed as you.

Belgian colonial rule in Congo is known for its brutality, but there were actually Africans there who had fled from other African lands (especially in the east) to Congo to evade Arab slave raiders. From their point of view, the Belgians were pleasant to deal with whereas the Arabs (Muslims) were their worst nightmare.

American race narratives are hogwash.

>what is north africa?

Northern Africa isn't even Arab genetically and historically. Just like a shit ton of nations speak English without being English. They got cucked by Islamic and changed their identity.

Explain...

hence the sandnigger names

There is quite a big castration fetish scene, I used to have the fetish and there's a few thousand pages on tumblr for castration fetish

That doesn't make the names African

Exactly, I respect him for this

>Don't want a slave name
>Gets an islamic name
U wut mate?

rip in pepperoni

most overrated boxer in the history of the fucking world oh by the way

This guy

>Look up Muhammad Ali
>Friends with Malcolm X
>Black separatist anti-white racist
>Joined a radical Islamic group
>Watched by the NSA for potential Extreme Islamic behavior
But he was a good boxer guys

Literally not shaking right now.

Got any source for that?

He later realized how fucking crazy they were and by 1975 had distanced himself from the nation of islam and became a more moderate muslim

Cassius is a fucking great name.

I'm sorry but didn't this NIGGER DIE 40 YEARS AGO? I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY OWN TIMELINE!

ALI is a fucking slime name you retard

Slaves were expensive. You could just make your own for free.

>moderate Muslim
So the ones that don't do the killings commanded by Allah themselves in the koran?
Islam is extreme.

free labor

KEK, i hope this a b8

that second video is great. Well explained Mr. Ali