Sup Forums We're having philosophical debates and shit ask us some questions to add a log to the fire

Sup Forums We're having philosophical debates and shit ask us some questions to add a log to the fire.

souls 2 is better

Is there life after death?

Why do people fear death?
People generally fear death but how can we fear something we have never experienced? Try think of something you have never experienced but you fear. It's an interesting argument for the whole fear of death thing. Forgot who's the philosopher behind this theory though.

Is it really necessary for any single person to have any measure of autonomy?

Let's go with some Neo-existentialist Cartesian Zen Taoism...
If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is around to hear it... What colour is the tree?

How do I save the world?

Yo, err, logs on fire?

What is the point of living?
In the end everyone is going to die. All life on planet will wither away and one day the universe itself will die. There is no meaning to anything we do.

What defines evil?

What's the ultimate ideal? When does one say: This is my purpose in life? We live in a world currently obsessed with food and sex, but what is there more out there? Is there really anything beyond food and sex?

You've just saved me

What is it that makes it "gay" when the balls are touching?

What evils of the world exist that can't be solved through therapeutic sessions of jackin' it with the bros?

It's not gay dude, but extremely close to it

>everytime...
Equilibrium...to maintain a balance in the system, that's what we do.
I believe it's a sort of universal dichotomy, i feel we are just like catalysts.

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

@_@

you're right bro...
hey btw dude, would you mind jacking me off?

Which is worse for the universe to be deterministic or random?

sauce?

it's not random anyway

If the guy is really cute and feminine how can it be gay to be attracted to them?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean random in the sense of 'meaningless' or not causally connected, but random in the sense that free will exists and allows us to exert some control over the unknown

Why are phallic objects such powerful symbols?

Aw shuck bro that really boosted my self esteem, thx

yep i got it and it is not

Here's one I've wanted to talk about for a while.

If you find the technology to create a process in which resulys in time travel, and were to go back in the past to alter an event in your lifetime, would you need to go back and alter it? Would it not already be altered in your past before you developed the idea of time travel? Would you remember yourself changing that event, you could you be the first in a seemingly infinite loop of alterations? Would it therefore confuse the essence of time?

Why do women love horses so much if they can't even control them as finely and gracefully as men can?

Is there objective morality?

Seconded for being similar to my question. I want to hear opinions and reasoning here... I honestly haven't been able to figure out a satisfactory answer for myself

Checked
I'd say that everything that harms society is immoral, because morality is the consequence of social interaction and working in groups, which needs rules. Since humans are social animals everybody follows some kind of rules, so everybody has a slight concept of what is right and what is wrong.

To what extent can men with long hair be considered gay or at least homoerotic?

Who killed biggie & tupac?

Did Owen Wilson get famous because of his wow? Or just acting? Truly the question of the century.

Let's go with a classic is the red i see the same as the red you see no one can confirm theyre all seeing the same color we just agree with one another.

If Andromeda is 2 million light years away from us, does that mean the image we're looking at in the sky is 2 millions years old? For all we know Andromeda looks totally different now?

Which realization is the most important for a homosexual man: the feminine habits and sensibilities, or, the attraction to other males?

Where does the penis end, and the man begin?

Why do some societies promote modesty with such fervour when dudes can get erections so randomly?

Can the balls ever /truly/ be touching?

If all men wore womens clothing better than any woman could, would those clothes still be considered womens clothing?

Why are you all so fucking gay

We're supposed to fear death. It's part of our instinct to continue to survive.

For you? After about an inch and a half.

I believe when we die, we just fade away and become nothing. There is no afterlife, no light, just nothing. One reason why Indont like sleeping, its just a preview of death.

dont ever say that, stupid hoe

If toasters don’t toast toast, does toast toast toast?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I'm a judge.. this place. this place has a lot to offer..heh you'll see,kid that is if you can handle it

yes

What the fuck did you say about me... etc.

The ideal feminine body, when bent over and viewed from the back, does resemble a large phallus. To what extent does this suggest that being gay is, in fact, not gay?

Is there any form of physical contact between two humans that cannot be construed as homosexual?

Firm handshake followed by sloppy mutual blowjob. Totally normal.

Why are only the best foods penis-shaped?

...yet if one of the parties involved visibly enjoyed it, it would indeed be gay... So I'm not sure if that's a good answer or not.

Toasters toasting in an average bread.

Toasters toast bread, yung nigga

Like, me fucking my wife? That's not homo.

Bro, you're literally working a penis in and out of a tight hole. Pretty faggy.

Can queerness be said to affect how rational a mind is?

No

Who’s in the right? The dude who used the artists work as his profile picture, or the artist who wants him to take it down?

Are drills gay?

Substance dualism or substance physicalism?

block of tissue residing in the brain base,
as yet unidentified,self preservation,species preservation too,note that most soldiers or pilots and often paid assassins get nauseous after the first kill,then used to it,as will more and more overrides the instinct,.the bridge is the necessity for self preservation overrides the do not kill structure,preservation of the nestlings can impel nest parent to self immolate so the kid survives,\ first responders often do likewise but for strangers
whom they are trained to protect as parent nestling..if we be nothing we be complicated

wood chipper

The second you went back in time and changed anything, you have now created a parallel universe where an entirely different chain of events will now unfold. If the machine has the ability to take you back to the exact universe you came from, you will have not changed anything at all. If the machine does not have the ability to return you to your universe you will return to your time but in a new universe. There would be no feedback loop because the universe you left when you first went back in time is now outside your reach.