How anime is doing in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LWC01BGnb5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man France loves anime but in my opinion the only good thing you gave us was dragon ball z

Are you an African immigrant?

i don't understand the popularity of dbz
what's so special about them

Several years ago there was an anime hype among schoolkids. Right now it's just a hobby for some people.

>Several years ago
because Homura is great

Modern anime is shit. Madoka is alright though.

Nope, are you an African American?

I am not but every single black weeb I know loves Dragonball Z

It was aired on the biggest kids tv show in the 90's
Was it popular in Japan?

Several years ago there was a hype for beating up stupid weeb faggots. Nothing feel better than slapping weeb faggot in front of his girlfriend and seeing he can't do anything about it

youtu.be/LWC01BGnb5E

Unity and struggle of opposites.

Fairly widespread. There are local anime channels, which have English subtitles and then there are local TV channels with anime with flip dub. So widespread enough to be considered like any other cartoon. It sure has its spike in the past recent years. Many people also who cosplay and people who are Otaku.

it is popular still
dbz is the most popular anime in almost every country
so maybe it has some charm to wider audience
i don't get the appeal though

Really, what's with all that dbz faggotry? This is cheap kids show without any really interesting. Almost like Pokemon series.

It's disgusting dudes, i swear. Italy is probably one of... No, THE most weeaboo country in the world. Seriously... And the problem is that they watch only new, cringe and full of clichés shit. What a shame... If you ever come in Italy, (don't come seriously it's a shithole) DON'T go on comic exhibitions (Romics, Lucca Comics and everything else). You could seriously die of cancer for all the cringe. I nearly died when seeing this concoction of japfags and corrupted guys who make (too much) profits for this shit.

Italians are such massive weebs you even see anime shit in nightclubs full of chads

Well my mexican cousin watches it a lot, she's a complete weaboo always going to sushi restaurants and shit. She simply loves asians specifically south koreans and they're kpop male groups.

you're weeb in denial

t. posting in Sup Forums

Satanic trips of truth
Hope you are baiting...Seriously, where did you see something like that? Well i wouldn't be too much surprised though, we are so fucking gross with all these shitty motherfuckers and the majority is even trying to learn the language (yeah sure, they stops at hiragana obviously) to go there. Like wtf, i hope they can do it and get lynched by the true japanese people. Those guys must be sick of all this tourists who are only making fun of them with their japophilia

>implying Sup Forums is for anime only
what the fuck you ping ling, go lurk more.

Fine.

Everyone in kazakhstan loves anime and also loves Japan

In Rome lel. Never seen anything like it in my life. It was Lupin III at least not moeshit or anything like that

I'm ashamed to be a spaghetti dude, seriously what the fuck.

Not as explosive as it used to be but the culture is still alive even if it's stagnant. I haven't been a part of it for a long time though so take this with a grain of salt.

>nation of weebs
Genghis would be disappointed

I remember in my hotel in Rome I was surprised by how many anime channels there were.

I love Japan and I want to marry japanese crossdresser

And posters everywhere, even for ancient stuff. Fist of the North Star, Captain Tsubasa, Heidi

They're lucky desu, so many things I watch to watch that aren't in English the wops got dubbed decades ago

Yeah... I remember when we had good shit, those were good times... Like the boondocks, beavis and butthead, south park and so on... And not only those i'm not against japan of course, i liked when MTV aired Cowboy Bebop, GTO et similia... Now it's the same fucking garbage, and even our dubbing now fucking sucks, there were times we had (i'm serious) dubs better than the original ones, now we fucked up everything. Like, literally everything. But then again, what do you want if the fandom is so much cancer?

Wait, how many years ago you were there? If it was recently, well you were just fucking lucky because yeah, you can find those but hell if i know that those are hidden in gigantic piles of shit.

And you still get plenty of good shit quit your bitching. Heartcatch Precure on national TV, your own official Lupin III set in your country, Italy has nothing to complain about

in my country most tv stations stopped airing anime
so nu-weebs watch anime on Internet
they are cancerous as fuck

It's relatively mainstream I guess. Most people under 40 have watched one or more famous anime series, like pokemon, sailor moon or DBZ.

I think a lot of teenagers go through anime phases too. I and many of my friends did when we were teenagers. I'm a high school teacher and I see the same thing now, anime is overly represented amongst teens.

In my mind, a fixation on anime that lasts into adulthood means that person has a fairly immature mind or doesn't want to grow up. There is a fair bit of decent anime, but generally it is trash and anyone over the age of 20 should realise that.

>In my mind, a fixation on anime that lasts into adulthood means that person has a fairly immature mind or doesn't want to grow up. There is a fair bit of decent anime, but generally it is trash and anyone over the age of 20 should realise that.
Absolutely.
If you still watch anime after your teens there's a problem

>Heidi
My Hispanic mom loves that

>Lupin
>The opening is sung by a cancerous italian "rapper"

I told you man, we can still fuck everything up (those translation too omfg)

>Italy
>weeb
i didn't know it
i heard a big anime convention in france though

It's really good. Been subbed in English for a few years now

Japan otakus are, compared to italian weebs, the most clean, passionate, smart [...] persons in the world. I know i'm bitching quite a lot but ffs you guys don't know what cancer you brought here and again, i'm not against anime/mangas per se.

>Japan otakus are, compared to italian weebs, the most clean, passionate, smart [...] persons in the world.
most of them not so good i think
but few some makes really good works
so i don't complain them

Fucking hell, Italy even had Yawara on TV.

Exactly, you have a point. At least they contribute by creating something.
>Had

>Modern anime is shit.
Fuck off normalfag.

We already know Italians are scum. You don't have to keep proving the point.

You are cancer.

It kind of is though. Even if you're into bishoujo anime we used to get multiple good ones every season, now maybe two or three a year. And if you're not then there's hardly anything anymore

even the rugby-loving chads at my high school still watched dbz m8

It's pretty popular, everybody saw dbz, naruto or recently attack on titan at least once

we didn't lost to emus though
you're right though, luckily i'm outta here soon anyway so...
>normie animefag spotted

italy best country in the world
best food
best women
best history
keep it up bro

I watched chinese cartoons during conscription with some other dudes.
It's pretty okay.

I honestly don't enjoy the generic harem trash, Sup Forums seems to love it tho and we all know that Sup Forums has shit taste when it comes to pretty much anything.

We had Candy Candy, am I patrician yet?

Every goddamn shithole country except the English-speaking ones had Candy Candy. We didn't get fansubs until 2010 and they're garbage

>I wake up on Saturday excited as fuck to watch Attack On Titan

WHY IS THIS THE LAST EPISODE

Thanks for cheering me up fellow king kong, i mean it.