Hey Sup Forumsros I thought I was over depression becuase I was doing pretty good for the last month or so but then it...

Hey Sup Forumsros I thought I was over depression becuase I was doing pretty good for the last month or so but then it hit mt like a brick recently and in so fucking depressed. I know y'all probably don't care I just dont have anyone else to tell. :( thank you guys for being here and even for being sucks and all that good shit the consistency is nice. Hope y'all are having a good night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dicks not sucks* autocorrect is being a cunt

What are your six favorite films?

Cloud Atlas, John Wick, Blood Diamond, Hot Fuzz I can't think of two more but those are all really good

kill yourself because you didnt have the courage last time

It comes in waves, just ride it knowing you'll probably surface again sometime

Yeah that's what I'm doing its just that the lows suck

Yeah, I'm a pilot though so maybe one day ill just rent a plane on a solo flight and slam into the ocean

good to know you havent given up on the idea. :)

Its drop shipping m8, just watch a youtube video on it

Lol, yeah it just gets annoying that I can't even get help with the field i am going into becuase there is such a stigma aginst it. J dont want to hurt anyone even when I'm depressed as fucking shit I just want me to go away quietly without disturbing other but there is so much of a stigma it sucks

Lol that caused to many issues for other pilots that are depressed becuase whenever one pulls that shit it makes it harder for others to come out

I highly suggest playing Stardew Valley if you don't already. It's got me through my most dangerous lows over the past year that I've had it.

Just remember that although good things result in bad things, the opposite is also true. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Godspeed, user.

Its completely normal to feel depressed from time to time, we all go through it your not alone. You need to taker personal accountability for your life, and do things that will make your future a bit better day by day, Set a a small goal each day, and remember that a pebble in a pond ripples for miles

I feel you, Sup Forumsro.
Sometimes, a day seems almost... normal... it irritates the fuck out of me.

Thanks user, I do play stardew and aometimes that helps. But my last lowest point was a few months ago when i flew back halfway across the US back to college and was just in the middle of my room alone (back before my roommates) crying holding a stuffed animal pickle that my brother senr my from Amazon (kinda as a joke) but I just cried for hours in bed that night and then the last two,months just kind of went by and now I'm nearing the midpoint end of this semester already and in just fucking depressed I just want to be alone but I also eant someone to be there. Also it dosent that in going to a stem school that is such a sausage fest there is no chance of getting an girlfriend (like that would happen anyway lol) but fuck... Sorry for the rant

I'm going to college and doing okay but I've had too many points in my life where I have wanted to blow my brains out where I dont think its normal

Yeah i know the feeling m8, we are here for each other though

I am doing ok as well, and I sometimes feel like killing myself I think of blacking out in shallow watter or hanging myself before taking a bunch of ativan, but I always puss out, because I know after death It is just sleep foreever so why not strive to be the best in this life is what i tell myself

I know that thought process but life can just be so demoralizing sometimes

listen closely. as someone who has been going through this and who is ABSOLUTELY serious about it: find a psychiatrist. see them for an appointment. it's nothing to be afraid of, it's just like a regular visit with a doctor. i'm talking psychiatrist, not psychologist (as the latter is not allowed to prescribe medication in most cases).

if the psychiatrist deems it necessary, allow them to prescribe a medication. i was in THE DARKEST place one can imagine, trying to kill myself with pills i ordered via the darknet. they put me on 50mg zoloft per day and after three weeks i was a different person.

past three and a half years have been the best of my life. the medication has saved me, with very little side effects.

be brave.

It's totally okay. Sometimes having a massive cryfest helps let loose bottled up emotions. I remember a couple of weeks ago I cries for two hour while working alone cleaning the school I used to go to because someone got a fuck tonne of hate because she failed in trying to call me out for being a pedophile. She lost so many friends she got suicidal thoughts and that hurt me because I had a crush on her 1.5 years ago.

But after I finished my shift I got home and started playing vidya and before long, I was right as rain. Sometimes you need to let yourself loose and proceed to keep yourself distracted so time can heal your wounds. As for getting a girlfriend, I suggest meeting new people through your friends. I hope you eventually get better because you (along with everyone else) have something very special to offer to the world.

I cant do that though, I'm working to become an aisle pilot (already a private pilor) and the minute I take any anti depressants I am grounded and being able to fly agian is a bitch

I feel what you're going through, user. Wishing things get better for you.

Airline*

I feel like I'm stuck on Mr. Bones wild ride. So, might as well share it with some fellows!

Thanks dude

Thanks bro, that last line means a lot (serious) you mean a lot to and lets all hope we can ride out the lows

I feel like I'm gong to be one of those people who is perpetually unhappy. I've tried a lot of things, but nothing seems to really work for long.

Top kek

I like that comic strip thanks :)

I tell myself that every day and it keeps me up. It warms my heart to see it work on someone else.

Glad I could give someone at least a little smirk.
Sometimes, the (You)s are worth it.

Look man everything gonna be fine in the end and if it isn’t, then you’re dead and if that’s the case, then I guess the problems you’re facing now won’t really effect you any more

The worst part is when I have dreams that satisfy my fantasies. And then I wake up. To the same old mundane me.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Wakin up does suck

True

This one roughs me up a little bit. There's nothing worse than when you get super immersed in a book or series, and then you finish it. There's that that sudden shock; where you're a little disoriented between realities. It rarely lasts long, but it's enough.

That feeling is too familiar

Yeah, or after finishing an immersive movie

So close to quads there dude, nice lets see what got em

Same gut I'm just retarded and didn't change the number

This always resonated with me a bit. I mean, I never had something so serious, but I think it speaks for itself

Yeah damn, what that from

It's a comic about the Homeworld campaign.

To this day this is one of the most impactful things I have ever seen in a piece of media.

The song alone from that mission was so damn powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU

More than Battlestar or Starwars, this made the death of an entire planet feel real.

Is homeworld good, it looks dope af

Is this game good?

It's very, very good. Tactical 3D space combat with full fleets. The fleets are persistent from mission to mission. It's available on steam as a remaster.

OP if you're still here and you have the time, this is a really good game. I hope you enjoy it too.

I'm still here, sadly I domt think my laptop can run it :(

What do you like to do OP? Or... what did you used to like to do?

I'm dealing with this too. Sometimes it's hard to go outside even. We can make it though.

I like to bake and play videogames. Sadly I can't really bale at college because irony have the proper facilities

I know this would be kind of hard, but you ever think about volunteering at a soup kitchen or some other community outreach thing? Maybe they would let you bake. You could help a lot of people.

Or talk to student housing. Maybe there are units available that have better kitchens?

I love to cook too. Picked it up after I got back from Afghanistan. Vowed never to eat anything out of a package again.

Thanks for your service bro, I could try but I would have to buy a lot of new pans and ingredients and stuff which I really do,thave money for and I don't have transportation to the nearest soup kitchen deal sadly

You know, whether or not this thread helps anyone. It at least lets me, if for a moment, expunge some of my hopelessness. But I know tomorrow I'll wake up, and it'll be me in control, as always.

Hmmmm... well if the soup kitchen was at a church, they often have vans and things to move volunteers. Even if you're not religious, could be a good place to meet people, get support, and put your skill to use.

Keep talking man, I bet we can figure some things out together. Beats staying in bed all day avoiding life.

Maybe I will look into churches, ive got to get to bed though its 4am,and I have hw I need to do today, goodnight but thanks for thr help

No worries man.

Just keep yourself safe.

Ok bro, you too