This is my sexual fantasy anyone else shares this?

this is my sexual fantasy anyone else shares this?

its pretty hot i dig it

yup. wish for it every night.

im glad im not the only one

Yeah, except I'm female and would love to be fucked by a chick with a dick.

also acceptable

would that make you a lesbian orrr? (no clue if it would XD)

So your fantasy is to post "this is my sexual fantasy anyone else shares this?"?

its mine

no its whats happening in the image XD

ecccckssss deeeeeeeee
This is a 18+ website.

I wish I were a lesbian tbh. I don't care for vaginas though. And can't imagine myself in a lesbian relationship with anyone I actually know. So, like, kinda bi? I like girls faces and body shapes and tend to become more open about it when I'm drunk.
I'm so glad other people are actually into this though.

ik the feeling im bi myself, like girls but i like dicks aswell not guys just dicks soo ive always wanted to meet a girl with a dick

OP is bisexual

wha?

the finish

omg ive been looking for that tysm

Is this a futadom thread now?

Yes.

Or is it, like, specifically futadom from a succubus?

I honestly wish I could figure out the psychology of why this is so hot.

no, because I'm not a fagot.

love it

You're bisexual, that's why.

love it

yes and love it

Men like curvy women, and her erect cock is just another curve?

Really, it's probably a type of a submission fetish, like getting pegged by a girl but in a way that's more natural, plus you'd actually be pleasing her. A fetish of being sexually attracted to women but wanting to be penetrated and forced into submission by them?

totally agree

Yup! It sucks I can only find dudes on cl to let me suck them and have them fuck me

Weak faggot, just become gay you whiteboy

on a side note quite seeking places like this for attention and intrigue, I say this outta heart!

love it

i'm more into this

love it

love it and "cl"?

i love this series of futa

love it

want it more than anything

I find both of them equally sexually attractive.

I love being bi.

love it

Not OP, but I'm attracted to boobies and hips and curves and a feminine appearance. I'm attracted to the female body, not the male body. I just want to be dominated by them, penetrated by them and used by them for sexual satisfaction. In real life pegging is as close as it gets, but in art, you have futadom.

idk, brains and fetishes and sexualities are weird

same im into alot of things futa bdsm gay beastiality hardcore and the like

Women do feel pleasure from pegging btw, I wondered about this too when I started out with my gf and she assured me it also feels nice for her. Not really into the domination thing, anal sex just feels great, active and passive.

weird ya but if it makes you happy you cant argue with it :) and love the image

love it

So you're saying your sexual psychology is literally futa-on-male. Carry on, I just like to eliminate people who are putting on a front or confused.

The closest I got was putting makeup and a dress in my ex. Shame he couldnt have real tits though.

Yes.

>not just futa-on-male but its one thing i like

For me in real life dressing my ex up like a woman was the closest I can get. Shame he didn't have real tits though. He could be quite convincing otherwise.

XD

It's not like literally nothing else turns me on. I enjoyed vaginal sex and oral sex with girlfriends in the past as much as any other guy. But I've always had a subission trait, it was always a lot more intense for me if I was bound in some way while she was riding me or whatnot. And I think futa-on-male hentai is kinda the pinnacle of that, the most intense way to be dominiated by a "girl".

Or maybe it's repressed bicurious tendencies that I never had a chance to explore, who knows.

ITT: bisexuals slowly discovering themselves

it's kind of cute in a way

me too

/thread

ik my past girlfriends said im very submissive and obedient but outside of sex im a very obedient person i prefer to take orders than give them XD

Being fucked by a black cock?
Yeah, pretty standard on this board, it's called being a gaylord faggot.

alot of people into futa are bisexual

love it

literally everything i want in a relationship :P

id love to find her in my living room :p

they all are

well im off to play on my xbox ill come back and reply to replys later XD

Nice

Not me, I only search futa on female content. Been this way since I discovered futanari. And a hell of a lot are like me, hence why most futa content is about them fucking females.

Just saying

I put my biggest butt plug in because of this tread.

Men are ugly and sexually unappealing.

no u

'grand summoner supports' u non american spelling genius
'grand summoners support'
u derp non americano

ITT: bisexual men

yes