Sorry user, amerifag?

Ya

Sorry user. Hope it's over quick

What's the prognosis?

Carolina or Delaware?

Why haven't you pulled the plug yet?
Brain dead is dead. Let his body go.

Damn, that dog is pretty cute.

Don't be the stupid faggot, user is watching his brother die. Have some fucking sympathy.

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

My family is waiting 24 hours but we’ve already had to talk about him being an organ donor

That sucks OP :(

let him veg out for a few years...chillax

Teabag him and post pictures with time stamp.

Moms in the room with me

Give me all his info so I can get some credit cards in his name and max them out before you pull the plug.

ThanksDon’t know his ssn sorry

I'm sorry a fellow user has to go through this. I hope you and your family have closure and are able to grow through this and not let it wear you down.

Hey OP if you need help paying the medical bills, I got you. I'm a grocery bagger and willing to donate my salary of $22k

Grab his chart and look for it or just check his bracelet; might be on there.
I suggest you do it yourself; might as well have some fun with his identity to honor him. They can't collect from a dead guy.

They can transfer debt to me and my family though

why is he brain dead

Too late user. The someone contacted the fbi

ODed

Nope. Only if you are inheriting something from him or you co-signed for it. If he didn't leave you money, they can't transfer his debt to a relative just because related.

Thats sweet of you

I feel bad for you user but brain dead is dead.
There is no hope for now.

punch him in the nuts to check if he's faking.

did he have kids...was he married

alright guys everything is fine

I wasn't trying to say anything. all is well.

dont worry i was doing that yesterday with my grandpa in hospice