Why is she incapable of woking and being friend with heterosexual musicians...

Why is she incapable of woking and being friend with heterosexual musicians? This is literally the result of 25 years of faggots companionship.

Being surrounded by homosexual yes men who flagellate themselves over every stupid idea that springs into her Vodka addled head has bought us to this place where Bjork's music has become an insipid shell of it's former power.

Probably a lesbian in disguise.

No, she's always been a horny cockfucker, we know that.

It's probably because heterosexual men have sexually harassed her for years. She feels more comfortable to be around men who don't want to fuck her.

Eh? She's worked and been friends with plenty of heterosexual musician's.

I've got a good feeling about Utopia, a reviewer who has it already says it's a 10/10 and "You won't be disappointed" He wasn't really a fan of her recent output, says it's mostly like Vespertine and Homogenic. Also The Gate sounds like nothing else on the album, was a mistake to release it as the first single.

Though I understand why it was released, Bjork herself said it was a bridge from Vulnicura to Utopia, that's why it sounds like that.

like literally what other gay people has she worked with apart from arca and fashion people

Compensating.

What is Bjork's best work?

Homogenic, closely followed by Vespertine.

The Sugarcubes - Life's Too Good
Vespertine

Whenever she sings a song about love or is definitely about fucking somebody, i always picture her in a straight relationship? Like something in her voice is crying out for male energy, not female. Am i crazy?

she'd just end up fucking all of them instead of recording music

Homogenic is her best album, but I find myself listening to Post more.

Thst has happened many times.

The holy trinity

bjump

Homogenic. People who say Vespertine think that the quality of music is correlated with its inaccessibility.

Or maybe they just like Vespertine more.

What a lame thread. I mean if this was somewhat factually accurate then maybe someone would get pissed, but Bjork's biggest collaborator was the now late Mark Bell, a straight man. She worked with straight dudes only for most of her career. Gay men were the exception: Matmos and now Arca. If you're talking about her visual collaborators, they all seem to be gay now, but this is incredibly recent and was not the case for the past 20 years.
Don't really understand why you'd make something like this up.

Vespertine is not inaccessible, it's inviting and very melodic.

>Vespertine is inaccessible

Don't make me fucking laugh, user. No one is this big of a pleb.

I think less than the whole "ghey" part, Bjork seems to suffering from this condition where she's surrounding herself with brainless, unquestioning yes men, and it shows in her music. That or she's out of ideas.

How in the hell are Arca, James Merry or Andrew Thomas Huang brainless? These are not some random Twitter fags yelling "YAS QUEEN B." They're all hard workers and masters of what they do. The idea that Bjork needs someone to question her is ridiculous. I doubt Mark Bell or any of her collaborators did this. She's always been very controlling and that's fine, it's her music after all.

It's pretty obvious you and others have a problem with homosexuality and can't really see past that when talking about Arca and her other recent collaborators. I mean you're already trashing the album without having listened to it.

Anyone else rate Vulnicura really high? Melodies are so good

Vespertine was never inaccessible to me, it fucking drilled its way into my heart right away and stayed there. Maybe it depends on one's personality?

this

bjork is a heterosexual. nobody's questioning her sexuality.

2bh Bjork's music kinda spooks me, at least Vespertine. Maybe it's because I am not a native speaker, but her voice is weird and instrumentals+lyrics create some sort of "uncanny valley" atmosphere. Sorry if I am unclear.

She isn't a native speaker, and she's weird even for an Icelander.

I know that she's not a native speaker, I just heard some people saying that her voice is "cute" or "angelic" and I can't associate it with that. It sounds more witch-like for me.

They’re just fags in denial OP wants nothing more than a cock in his hole(s) rn

>for years
Any other than Von Trier? She's worked with hetero men for years by the way.

Matmos

oh yeah

op is still a fag though

she is friends with thomy yorke and death grips.

Well that's a given.
>Says everyone is bisexual
>Closeted lesbian
Okay.

>>Says everyone is bisexual
No, i didn't.

Antony Hegarty is some kind of fag

Bjork said that once.

>I think everyone’s bisexual to some degree or another; it’s just a question of whether or not you choose to recognise it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You’d be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours.

See
Also,
>Dates Yale football captain Chad with alpha facial features for 13 years, has a child with him, and writes two albums about him
>Closested lesbian
That's some fucking dedication if true.

>Why is she incapable of woking and being friend with heterosexual musicians?
>Man who produced more than half of her albums up till his death (Mark Bell) was straight.