I finally want to die Sup Forums, tell me what to do

I finally want to die Sup Forums, tell me what to do.

what happened?

Don't die.

/Thread

Work out why you wanna die in the first place. Childhood - missed love and affirmation can make you desire an early end... tho you owe yourself the affirmation and affection obviously not running in your system !

You can and will get over it OP !

Drown yourselfnin something so you forget about it.... Video games always work with me... With a nice cold hard glass of liquor
↗↘↘↖↙↔↖↗↗↖↗↘↙↘↖↗↗↖↖↘↘↖↖

I woke up this morning and wanted to die but now i figured it out: i just need drugs

at least tell us your story op

My ex-girlfriend may be pregnant with my child, I'm only 21, have no money, have no work and on top of that I really hate her. I really don't know what to do, I've never been so much afraid in my life

Normie problems

The world is so much bigger than you think it is.

haha thats a bummer man

Go to prison

abortion
if she rejects
she keeps it

Smart. As long as you don't end up solitary you can make friends, and shitty pay doing shitty prison work. Win win

That's a tough situation to be in.
Start with small things and focus on you until you figure out if it's yours or not. Then keep focusing on little self-improvements each day as you go. It will keep your mind in the present away from worry and contribute to her maybe being less of a cunt and you finding success in school or work. If nothing else, if it's yours and she keeps the baby, you'll be best prepared if you fill your time with wholesome activities.

but for reals that does sound stressful

not sure its worth losing your life over

kill yourself, but livestream it

mine as well kill the baby too

stop being a pussy. That´s not a big problem at all.

A nice set of stairs should do the trick

Hey man, I know you feel really trapped and alone right now, but think about it. You're just doing the same thing that humans have been doing for millions of years. You can figure this out. There are government programs to help pay for children and there are job placement things

I've experienced kind of a shitty life. Suicide is an after though behind every interaction i have. When i was 6 my brothers friend. Male. Raped me and for some years on id be molested.e. I lost relatives to war and cancer. Relationships never work foe me. No woman will stay with me...not for long anyway. I have no job.currently. so if i havent killed myself yet. You cant either.

Hey ,I ave been a diabetic since 7, never had a birthday party ,had never felt the love from a woman,Raised my boy on my own, while having 38 operations ,losing my eye sight and now I am in end stage renal failure,If you are ealthy LIVE for people like me who can,I would love to go away and do things,TRUST ME,go out anywhere ..I am strapped to a machine 3x a wk.
live for us who can't ,,,,,,,,,,

bruh just do it, deaths the end game of life you just wanna finish early.

you're alright son.

Well, at least wait to get confirmation of the pregnancy. But if it's true, then kill yourself for sure. Your life is over.

I kek’d