WWYD Replies for Replies

WWYD Replies for Replies

Other urls found in this thread:

eccl.es/young
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pierce both their nipples with rings and connect them with a chain. Take turns fucking each of them. They scream and cry as their breasts stretch and their nipples are eventually torn apart. Impregnate them and throw these nippleless mothers out.

Leave her drunk at a ghetto party to have her gang banged by multiple intoxicated horny niggas cumming deep inside every hole she has, being forced to gulp down pints of thick potent semen

Nice, I'd go to the same party as this slut. Watch her get progressively drunk throughout the night until she's belligerent and nearly blackout drunk. Follow her into the bathroom and lock the door behind us. Grope her tits and ass as she tries to keep me away but she's far too drunk. Grab her by the hair and force her face into the toilet as I fuck her ass. Take all of her clothes and leave her in the bathroom naked and unconcious

bump

Make her gag on a cock until her tits are covered in spit, tit fuck her and use it as lube to smash her ass

Break into her house, force her onto the bed, help myself to her cunt until I'm nice and lubed then squeeze my cock into her butthole keep it in there and pound away two or three times then force her to suck the shit of my cock before pulling out and cumming on her face

Grab this fat cunt when she's off on a hike deep in the forest. Give her fat ass a long deep spanking while she squeals for help. Rape her cunt and asshole and tie her up, upside down in a tree and leave her there.

bumo

Bring her some actual flowers, force her on the bed , shove the flowers up her asshole and use her cunt, over and over cumming deep inside, bring the dog up to lick her clean and use her how ever it wants

bump

bump

Grab that slag by her hair and press her face against the hard wall. I slam my cock into her tight arse as she screams.. as I thrust harder and harder that whore face gets broken against the wall. I leave her there with my cum dripping out of her used cunt, down her bare legs onto her feet.

find her on the beach all alone and begin to rape her there. If she is tanning I would casually walk by her then violently kick her in the side to knock the air out of her. Then I would grab her by the shoulders to get her on her knees. I'll facefuck her until she gags on my cock. While she protests I'll keep slapping her or beating her until she gives in to me. Then I'll push her onto the ground, take her bikini bottom off, stuff it into her mouth, and begin to fuck her pussy until I cum inside her. When I'm done with her I'll take her clothes and stuff and just leave her there. I'll come back later to pick her up and fuck her again.

wwyd?

You want to date and fuck teens ?
>>Go find there -> eccl.es/young
It's better than TINDER.

I'd stick a remote control vibrator in her pussy then take her out to dinner. Everytime she gets a text her vibrator goes off. By the time dessert comes out she is wet and ready to fuck. I take her to the bathroom where I slide right into her wet cunt and fuck her until she collapses on the ground. While she recovers I facefuck her until she is able to get up and walk back to the car.

wwyd?

get her on her knees to deepthroat me, and finish on her face and braces. snapchat the whole event to everyone on her list

wwyd to my cousin?

abuse her more

reply to mine first

Set up a camera and record me fucking her in the ass from behind. Cum on her tits and face then post the video on a shit ton of sites.

WWYD to my friend Jackie

titfuck while fingering her, cumming on her glasses and leaving her to clean up

Force her to deepthroat me and cum down her throat.

I would tie Sam down and show her every post of her on Sup Forums I could find while fucking her on cam for all to see

bump

I'd take both of them into the bathtub and piss all over their faces.

Mmm I would eat this chicks pussy for hours between those tight sexy legs of hers.. would make out with her before having her suck me off, then have her ride me cowgirl style. She’s so fucking hot

wwyd

I would let left sit on my face while right rides my cock. They would kiss each other and play with their tits and then change position. I would cum in right and let left lick her pussy clean.

Want more of her? Drop your kik