About to join the army , any advice from Sup Forums vets regarding army life ?

About to join the army , any advice from Sup Forums vets regarding army life ?

Shut up and do what you're told.
And don't be an idiot.
Or try to be a smartass.

Also, don't bitch about it. The only good units are the one you're about to go to and the one you just left. No matter how shitty your leadership is or what your poor little private ass has to do, there's always more suck to be had. So look on the bright side

Thanks man, this will be really helpful

Dont

Don’t do it man I’m in the army and it’s fucking shit

Go be a drone pilot. You get to clip haji all from your computer. Other than that there's really no combat unless you wanna roll around Afghan shithole and let jonny take a whack at you. Fuck that been there twice. Be a drone pilot

get committed to doing the job,keep off dope,stay fit volunteer for every tech.mechanical duty you can preparation for doing everyone elses' job when out on mission,,modern personnel & material mgmt,it will land you a decent gig post DD 214 adios de bye bye
honorable or nothing,
pay heed to what guys who have gone out xx times on mission,shortcuts,doo dads you take with when out in the field,change of socks,soap,, mild non stinky bod wash,antiseptic,bandages super light cookware,matches 2 lighters,pack a burger or 3 which were micro dried out,warm them with aluminum foil,water disinfectant,use baking soda for the choppers,a spool of thick nylon thread for flossing, they are sure to load you down with 150 lbs of gear,, the DIs job is to get you into shape,and respond quick like a bunny to hollered instructions all day,when you are awake tired slightly sick,guaranteed they wont kill you but you will wish they would at some points.
these times suggest more likely than not
you will be shooting at live people who will cut your throat and enjoy seeing your lights go white out stars & specks ,weak skin legs shake,you pee out,clammy death sweats,,then nothing,
train well that will not likely happen.

What is you're mos, user?

Mainline ice much?

right place, right time, right uniform. nail those and you'll have an easy time as a private.

also: listen and retain as much as you can
don't be a smartass
always show the proper respect to officers and NCOs (i'm assuming you're enlisting, not commissioned)

also:
don't marry a stripper
don't drink and drive
don't do drugs

Take nothing personally. The moment you do, you're fucked. You will be surrounded by idiots, this is inescapable. Harness the autism. Calm your heart and squeeze at the bottom breath. Strike fast and hard, OC is a bitch, but it will pass. Never give up. Once you do, it's over.

lol army is for fags, where you fight for fat facists that would never fight. you about to dun goofed, faggot.

Navy all the way, at least we get that motion in the ocean, faggots.

all military is fag where you get finger banged in the butt by autistic superiors all day to come home to a retard el presidente like drumpfs

Get a contract that gives you a shot at joining an elite infantry unit like the Rangers or the Green Berets. Yeah, you might die but if you live, you're a hero for life.

Good goy

Can't argue wit that

'Goyem" faggot

I don't think everyone gets oc bro... It is just a mp thing. Or are you thinking of the gas?

If you have a girlfriend divorce her. If you have a wife leave her. So much good pussy and lands to see.

Nah, got the C-2 just like everyone, but had to do OC for Aux Sec Force, he might do the same.

Don't join the Infantry.

I'm currently in it, at a FUCKING OPFOR unit.

Trust me user, Be a Medic or something. Infantry will break your body.

Tips:
-Don't give up, the day will end
-It's your job, take pride it what you do
-Don't be a smartass you'll get the dog shit smoked out of you.
-Don't drink and drive
-Don't do drugs
-Study your books.

This. Lay low, under the radar. excel where it counts, killing sandfags.

Aw man I am sorry. That sh*t is rough. Unpopular opinion here but I would rather get oc again that tazed.

What!? Fuck that. Taze me any day before OC, Seriously.