TRUMP BTFO HOLY SHIT ITS REAL SANDERS AND CLINTON PAY EQUAL

TRUMP BTFO HOLY SHIT ITS REAL SANDERS AND CLINTON PAY EQUAL

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/06/04/donald-trump-campaign-pays-women-less-than-men/VIu0v2MUJiHqhvc5C0W5dO/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/hope-hicks-the-woman-who-helps-trump-be-trump/news-story/ce69d732899e2e6a16e6e2e69a8a6dac
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Hillary-Clinton-men-women-pay/2015/02/23/id/626388/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean he pays people what they are worth and not arbitrarily?

Drumpfkins unequivocally btfo

>The women who work for Trump — who account for about 28 percent of his total staff — made an average of about $4,500 in April, according to the Globe analysis. The men made nearly $6,100, or about 35 percent more. The disparity is slightly greater than the gender pay gap nationally.

>Of the 15 highest-paid employees for that month, only two were women.

Yeah don't go to the link.

>>Of the 15 highest-paid employees for that month, only two were women.
Guessed it without even reading.

Well this is depressing. I miss when they were finding new and fresh ways to try and stump him. How many times have they tried the sexism angle now?

>made an average of about

You can stop reading there.

>$4500 a month
I couldn't imagine getting that. It's triple my current earnings....

Because there's around 35% more men working for Trump than women.

So yeah, different roles, different payment. When will these people learn to stop whining.

Wow Dangerous Drumpf has really gone too far this time.

I suppose if you're a middle school dropout, phrases like "an average of," and situations like "the highest paid workers are men, so the average would be higher" simply goes over their heads
Vote Bernie

Newsflash.

And there's the kill shot of OP.

Using the same bullshit method the Clinton & Sanders campaign pays their women less.

The reality is that there are less women qualified for the top positions in their respective campaigns. None of this shit matters.

FILTH AND LIES

pleb

If you're already claiming that the wage gap exists, why would it be surprising that you find it?

Hillary did the same though so it's okay

So why didn't he just employ only women and pay his staff 35% less money? He should know how to save money if he's a successful business man. Maybe there's something more to this, it really makes you think.

>Hope Hicks: The woman who helps Trump be Trump

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/hope-hicks-the-woman-who-helps-trump-be-trump/news-story/ce69d732899e2e6a16e6e2e69a8a6dac

How do you make such little money?

So in other words, the men are doing most of the work.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Hillary-Clinton-men-women-pay/2015/02/23/id/626388/

How much do you make? And age

>The women who work for Trump made an average of about $4,500
>The men made nearly $6,100

>The women working for Clinton took home an average of $3,710.
>The men made $3,760

Conclusion : Trump is a better boss who pays his female employees better than Clinton. The highest salaries for men will also benefit their wives and daughters.

That's "social justice" for you : equality in poverty, an excuse not to pay more

>trump-campaign-pays-women-less-than-men

hillarys does the same

how many more hours did the men work?

Not him but I'm 26 and make £1k less than that a month.

kek, based Britbong knows