Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Babs wankathon edition

KEK, wankathon

Bab's soft body belongs in my bed.

To Babsanon: I know Maisie is not a taste for everyone, just me and a few others. Babs is amazing I admit

Moar

Just never understood her appeal to he honest.

What is Emma looking at?

Dance for me my bikini slave. Your gorgeous ass is mine.

Emma gets me feeling lewd

Any Anons have any Kate Beckinsale MEGA files or Google Drive files I could fap to?

This ass?

Me neither actually. I know she's not good, borderline ugly. She has a good body though, and she looks like a huge slut to me and I adore sluts.
Probably it's because of her got character.

Yes, mine to squeeze, slap, and bite all I want. My favorite toy to play with.

I want to cum all over her face

she'd like that

The character is annoying to be honest, don't like her in got either. That said Emilia Clarke and Sophie Turner are annoying too but are hot.

Get in my bed right now Babs before I beat your ass red.

So thick..

Moar

What if she wants her ass turn red?

I want to fuck her hard, so hard that my penis falls off

Then she better start biting down on that pillow.

Edge for Babs.

Any Anons have any Kate Beckinsale MEGA files or Google Drive files I could fap to?

like this?

Very hot and very annoying. I want to see Dany and Sansa defeated and utterly destroyed, which sadly won't happen.
That said, best girl in got is pic related, and better character too

Except she's not going to look so smug after I rip her bikini off.

God damn. I love Kate

Most of the good actors were killed off a while ago, all that is left terrible writing, bad actors and even worse actresses.

I bet you can't punish her enough

Pls requesting more kate

Yeah, since they diverged from the books the writing has become worse and worse. Hope that old fat pig finishes those new books so I can enjoy the story at least.
Still fapping to Emilia tho

Yeah? Is she going to tire me out first? Is she going to come to you for more punishment?

yeah, I'm the only who can fill her

Wew

Fill her with what?

She got so damn hot. Too bad she's a lez apparently

i'd fuck the back of her knee

I want to see her munching carpet

with this big cock and buckets of cum

I genuinely believed he was going to beat S6 and get the book out first, that was like two years ago now? Fast forward and the book isn't coming out until at least 2019. I'm not sure it is ever coming, fat fuck will just die and have his notes destroyed. His fault the show went to shit also, they needed the books to guide them.
Emilia is hot, would edge to with you

She can sneak off all she wants. She'll only come to you when she wants more and she's exhausted me already.

i'd brush her teeth and lips with my cock

Post her ass

Don't worry, I take care about her. She looooves anal, do you know that?

Imagine the cute animal noises she makes when she's getting fucked

would probably sound like a squeak toy with every pump

Nah, I believe he's writing both the last two together and finish them around the same time. With how he writes, one chapter at a time, moving them from one book to another like he did with AFFC and ADWD, it's possible. And I give much more fault to D&D, went for the easy stories and characters sacrificing deepness.

And it's nice to edge to Emilia for sure

Of course I do.. it’s just that I normally don’t last very long with my dick in her big butt.

He admitted hes not good at finishing things

If only she wasn't a lez... She prefers pussy

what about these 2?

i think that's just her friend that she shows on her insta
regardless, i'd eat her asshole

Maisie is a fucking goblin. A tranny would be a better option.

fw no celeb waifu to dominate me and make me edge for her

They're the best for me

pegs on Mais

That gap between her eyes makes her look like a hotter, more glamorous Brittany Venti

(Not that I wouldn't hit Brittany Venti)

Nooo I wanted her too

chat up Soph, i've cornered Mais

What about two on Maisie

I really doubt he is doing that, think he is just working on TWOW on its own personally, problem is he has lost interest. Has the money so no incentive to write on that side, and lost the motivation as the show has spoiled big reveals he was hoping for.
D&D are bad writers but we knew that already. Show was fine up to S4. When it overtook the books they know the end points but not how to get there so fill it in with their own dumb as shit ideas. They have lost interest anyway and want it to be over, they only did it for shock of the Red Wedding.

Stroking for Emilia, nice.

Sophie is far better anyway.

hnnng barefoot

Britishness, summed up in one pic