So are we meant to believe, in light of all these rapists and pedophiles getting exposed in show business...

So are we meant to believe, in light of all these rapists and pedophiles getting exposed in show business, that the one guy who unabashedly slept with kids and had them stay in his house was one of the few that wasn't actually guilty?

Nobody believes that. People just whitewash his legacy because his tunes are popular. The whole world knows he was a kiddy-fiddler

b-but.. da joos!

>people still think Michael Jackson was a baby bojangler

he was innocent

michael jackson is still alive
and he posts on Sup Forums

you know the vast majority of rape and child abuse cases involve a trusted family member right
not a fucking moonwalking hypercelebrity

Would you let him babysit your kids?

inb4 I’ll never have any, I’m a permavirgin – it’s a hypothetical question.

michael was mentally and physically abused as a kid and it scarred him for life so he made a safe haven for kids who were being abused (ie Macaulay Culkin whose parents were fucked)
a couple people saw it as a way to get money out of him and literally hypnotized their kid to believe he had been abused at neverland ranch
they literally ruined the lives of a mentally handicapped man who was trying to help people just so they could get some money
it's fucked up

this was for

poor jacko

Yes
I doubt he could even get it up because he was a trainwreck all around

>ignoring that he had multiple books, paintings etc depicting naked minors
>ignoring that one of the kids involved with the charges knew he had a mole on his dick
>ignoring that he wasn't right in the head
>ignoring that he had molestation scandals going back all the way to the 70's
>ignoring the other incident in the early 90's where he paid off a kid.

i could go on, but you get the idea, the only people that actually openly defend him are blacks and hollywood weirdos..

>he wasn't right in the head
whoa looks like we got a doctor in the house

Elaborate.

>ignores the rest of my post based on one thing

what a fucking faggot you must be.
back to /r/music.

i don't care about your vendetta at all you fucking moron, who fucking cares he's dead

You know, MJ could be a kiddy fiddler, and the Jews could be bad too. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

what vendetta? i didn't make the thread, what are you, autistic?

When are the sexual assault allegations going to spread into the music industry
And I mean musicians people actually give a shit about, not Indie sad boy #35319 getting accused

there you go again with your pap diagnosis

>ignoring that he wasn't right in the head
i literally said he was mentally handicapped

>mole on his dick

A pretty fair guess considering the guy had vitalligo. Probably had brown spots all over his body.

Dubs decides which musician is next exposed as a pedophile/sexual assulter

Anthony Fantano

what the FUCK

That was fast.

I fucking knew it

So long as Cal hasn't done anything

>pedo
>Sup Forums

If you name (((them))) they will destroy you.
>jadensmithbigbrain.jpg

he's fine, even Corey Feldman said MJ was pure

corey feldman thinks angelic 2 the core was worth putting out, I don't trust anything he has to say

>MJ
>was one of the few that wasn't actually guilty

Crazy times huh?

>literally hypnotized their kid to believe he had been abused

Michael Jackson is bigger than God in the black community, it's another case of dindu nuffin. Of course he did it, the evidence is overwhelming.

>the evidence is overwhelming.
What evidence? The fact that the one man who alleged to have been molested by MJ admitted to have been lying and that he was actually sexually abused by his own father, who made him declare against MJ?