This sounds like fucking Hannah Montana. Why did that melon fuck give this a 9/10??

This sounds like fucking Hannah Montana. Why did that melon fuck give this a 9/10??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=HKLxvdFtlZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got half way through before I had to cut it off. Ant has to get paid for reviews.

reviewing this bullshit while completely ignoring the hoops lp, melon is fucking clown shoes this year.

why do you care? that's his fucking opinion. get a life you faggot and stip spamming that shit.

I'm curious as to why people like this so much because i don't see the appeal.
>stip spamming
Literally my first thread about this you monkey

Don't you have a Lauren Mayberry to stalk?

Do you have anything of value to add to the conversation?

its not terrible and i think that there are some good ideas here but the execution.. i feel like i am listening to teeny pop straight from Nickelodeon

Lol this

Watched a random music vid and the song was good. Started listening to the EP and what the fuck it's bad. Weird

*thinking face emoji*

It was an alright album. I'll probably forget about it in a few days and never listen to it again.
No idea where melon got 9/10 from

>forcefully inserts identity into conversation
>upset when somebody notices
Unironically kill yourself, Brandon. You're the one derailing shit by being a worthless tripfaggot. I hope you get kidnapped by niggers and choked to death with a dick after they smash your teeth out.

I didn't de-rail shit, calm down.

>HEY GUISE IM BRANDON !ZcuckWLOL
>IM THAT CREEPY FAGGOT WHO EVERYONE KNOWS AS "THAT CREEPY FAGGOT"
>NO DONT MIND ME, JUST POSTING MY UNRELATED OPINION ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD
I can't wait for you to die in your bathtub and never post again

he's shilling for his bud clarence clarity

Nothing I said was unrelated.

>continuing to use that trip
Just another friendly reminder to kys yourself, Brandon

k

>please pay attention to me
at least you got what you wanted. Another dead thread. You're cancer.

You're the one who fucked it up.

jesus christ just fuck off brandon

fuuuuuuuckiiiiinnnnnn brandon

>post brought to you by Brandon™
Fuck off dude, you're the one who fucked it up and you always will be as long as you insist on using your stupid fucking tripcode. Welcome to Sup Forums, you've been here long enough to figure this out you FUCKING retard jesus christ

i have immense autism

k

Come on man, just highlight your trip and hit backspace. It's not gonna kill you.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO LAVREN YOU MONSTER

That girl is an uckers

Someone needs to dox this fucker so we can burn his house down while his family is asleep.

twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL?lang=en
I think i found him

hahaha

Sure.
Delete your trip because nobody cares who you are.

I gotcha this time brandon love. take a seat over there

indeed. it's shit.

monties back again i see

labren

montie?

shit is truly awful

and that linked music video is such a TLC rip off it makes me want to vomit

youtube.com/watch?v=HKLxvdFtlZE

Most of this board hates Brandon. Montie might actually be the only tripfag I hate more than him

Melon gave this a 9/10? Did she suck his dick or something?

he's fine when he's talking about music but when he's blogging i don't like it i get the guy has problems but god damn

>did she peg him or something?
ftfy

dude loves gay shit these days

whoever said he's sucked nothing but shit this year is 100% correct

>shit opinions
>deleted meme channel after someone made fun of him
>all the shit-tier memes in the comments

dude needs to do a NOT GOOD about his own channel

As the one dude said, it's literally because Clarence Clarity produced this shit. And because not *that* many people hopped on the Rina train yet. I mean, fuck's sake, Fantano himself said on twitter that he wants to curate people's tastes instead of overtly criticizing shit. I mean, it's been so obvious this year that he wants to be a tastemaker above all.

I have honestly never cared that much about his scores, but this is this is fucked.

There are no redeeming qualities about this EP. Vocal delivery is bland. The songwriting is just not there. And the production is meh.

I thought most of it was alright, but Ordinary Superstar might be the worst song I've heard all year

and people don't need to de-rail threads because he's in them either it goes 50/50

Holy fucking shit. By that album cover and Fantano's score I thought this would be some nice art pop or baroque pop. It's teenybopper pop garbage. The production is the only thing you can convince me isn't terrible.

No Clarence Clarity did

Weak bait

>ITT: people getting triggered by a melon giving his opinion
Ezra must post here more than he lets on.