What would you do if the person you loved ghosted you today?

What would you do if the person you loved ghosted you today?

I would assume she chose her husband over me.

See her at work tomorrow.

>a woman will never love you this much
why is life so painful

the only person i love is myself

>what WOULD you do
kek, what DO i do.
>implying that didn't already happen

This

I've ghosted 2 people before and don't love anyone.

I've ghosted girls, but they were ones I "met" on /soc/ who I was paying to send me nudes. I don't really feel that bad about it.

She wouldn't have ghosted you then tard

what even is Ghosting?

Is that webm before or after eating a tide pod?

Removing yourself from someone's life completely. Whipping them from your existence and making it impossible for them to contact you, through any means necessary.

Dropping all means of contact with an individual with the express intent of never seeing/talking with them again in any capacity. Basically disappearing from their life entirely.

thanks guys
fuck this has happened to me before. literally made me want to kms

I have done this to a girl before, and a few girls have done it to me.
Just move on, takes time but it's the only thing you can do.

>yeah, hit it harder you slut, you deserve it
for real tho, the one I wanted got away from me as in some other fag won her over, I gave it too much time and someone snatched her, whoever I end up with will be like meh I like you but whatever bitch I ain't gonna beg you.

Sad story for me is I cheated on my highschool sweetheart first night of college with the first chick I hit it off with and, stayed with my hs gf tho. She found out and just ghosted me and moved to Canada kek

I have done that many times.
It never bothered me either.

Smell her panties and jerk off. Then kms.

Yeah I agree. Thing is though it's happened to myself enough where I tend to keep people at a distance that I wouldnt care if this happened at all. Makes shit lonely. Sup Forums my only true friends who I'd care if I got ghosted by :'(

I've done it too. It's much easier than dealing with someone getting hysterical about wanting to downgrade the levels of intimacy/communication, just requires a high level of apathy to not let it keep you from doing something shitty that has to be done.

Canada? damn dude

Nah she took all her panties when she ghosted you. Had a mutual friend occupy u for a period of time and stole all the panties you stole from her back.

move on and find another girl

doubt she moved to Canada because of you, probably she already had a plan and you cheating just made it easier.

Well considering that the person I love is my girlfriend of 7 years, I'd be completely devastated if she ghosted me. I doubt she'd do that, but it would cause unimaginable pain, I'd want to just kill myself, but realistically.. I'd try to move on. Shit is horrendously painful, but I've got other stuff to live for.

Honestly I'd probably never get invested with another relationship again, that's 7 years of trust and pure bonding completely crushed. More than likely I'd just have fuck buddies and that's it.

Happened to me, I cried for a month or so, kinda forgot about her and she eventually talked to me again, but it wasn't the same. Might work for you

Her mom's technically from there, though came when she was like 16 to the us to go to highschool. I think honestly she used it as an excuse to move her family away. Her mom had just gotten married to this dude from a different state where they had a mutual vacation camp site (super cheap place you park a mobile home in a park) and used it to just start a new life together there. Im more upset cuz they don't have to deal with Trump from this perspective and I do

I'm this guy so ghosting has never really bothered me since I was just trying to recoup money for bills or some shit.

And I really didn't feel bad about it once they started getting creepy and started stalking me, asking about me on Facebook to my friends who didn't know who they were, or started searching for me on Twitter and DM-ing me trying to get a hold of me.

I just made a reply about it. Long story short is her mom got married to this dude from another state so instead of them going to either state she used her Canadian citizenship to go to Canada

Till a bunch months ago I have always thought that I'd like a quick sudden death (possibly at old age in my sleep). But lately I started growing the idea that a long sickness that slowly dims me down is the best because I'd hate for my loved ones to just wake up one morning and be like "hey wake up lazy ass!" but I won't cause I'm dead. That breaks your mind too bad, you have plans and jokes and shit going on towards a person which is now just a corpse. Slow illness lets everyone fix their minds on the fact that you'll no longer be there for them.

They already are....

K ghosting isn't dying on someone

That would be kid of hard as we have a common mortage.

How much do you pay for /soc/ nudes?

I don't anymore.

It depends on the girl and what they're wiling to do. If you treat them like people instead of strippers, some will let their guard down and send them as a sort of favor as long as you can still get money to them occasionally.

Some girls full-on ask for people to pay all their bills for them and want you to afford their lives. Steer clear of those types. The ones who are best are the ones who just want a little extra easy side money, or need a steady cash flow to complement their paychecks.

I've spent hundreds, myself. Somewhere around maybe $800. Maybe more, maybe less.

You might be surprised that you can find people who are looking for friends in /soc/ that you don't have to pay. There are often Discord/Kik threads for servers/groups of people just looking to hang out with other people.

However, if you're meaning those things in a woman, you might have to pony up some money. Some are vain, but most won't ghost you if you can keep their interest with money. Depending on your taste in girls, you might be able to find one who'll do stuff with/for you for cheaper than some significantly hotter girl who acts like a bitch.

i was reading about people who have been ghosted by friends or a loved one and they said it felt like they were mourning over the death of someone with how badly it affected them. must suck having it done to you

>get drunk
>cry
>get high
>jerk off to her pics
>sleep
>get over it

It ain't fun, but there are worse fates.

I worked with a girl who's husband packed up all her stuff into storage while she visited her sister for the weekend. Just like that, no relationship issues.

humans are crazy

It's already happened. Life goes on.

I would probably have ghosted them first anyway, if i had anyone that is

He ghosted me on Friday.

What!?

Unbelieveable!

Yes sir. Or ma'am.

How long where you together?

probably wonder where my parents went

Couple Years.

I would breathe a giant sigh of relief, and get on with a stress free life.

I haven't felt love in about a year. If I did love someone? I dunno. I'd probably be mildly upset for a day or something.

Happened to me yesterday. Fuck my life. Not sure what to do at all, my life is upside down.

I'm the one who ghosts people.

you think that but someone will get you this time

I’ve liked this girl since fifth grade, but I think there were hints in Kindergarten and we used to be close friends.

We stopped talking around the time she started to wear makeup, and I assume she felt I wasn’t mature enough or something.

This was early middle school, and now I’m in my second year of college and still think about her when I masturbate, and try to find her in other girls, but they can’t compare.

wonder why she waited 7 years

The worst thing is, I didn't get to say goodbye or anything. Instead, you get to see the blocked message while you die inside.

The same thing i did last time she left. Feel like shit while i drink 24/7, work 70 hours a week, and bang fresh pussy to the point i dont even know wtf month it is

A few years back, I texted her “hey”, and then a few months later the same message. Got the hint after that, and now only ever see her when I bump into her on the street when she happens to be in town.

I'd bleed 'em, real quiet... Leave 'em here...

jokes on you nigga she's already ghosted me for 2 months

lolwut

Nothing they all ghosted me even friends and family

Sup Forumse ok with it. I need a vacation from being in a relationshit.

Move on. Everything is as permanent as the tide.