Anyone have screenshot of orphan user?

/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis

Is he the new swimanon?

Yeah, pretty good

she can have all my donuts.

I'd eat her donut if you know what I mean

i'd pet her cat.

Discord?

How many times do I have to tell you FUCKING IDIOTS!?!?

You know what, fuck it I'm just going to straight report the thread. I'll let you argue it with the mods. So tired of you dumbass pedos.

Why aren't you in the shota thread too are 2d fictional boys not as important as 2d fictional girls?

>implying
I would roast those fat fuckers in a heartbeat.

Dont be a faggot

Actually you didn’t try at all. You let out some expletives, and then decided you were to lazy to argue with people on your computer. To top it all off you use a stale reaction image. You didn’t try at all user. Please an hero.

The boys? Or the pedos

But you're only in this thread not the one with gay guys Fucking little boys so if your tired of this pedo shit you should be in that thread too

I am so you better shut your fucking mouth you little shit ass pedophile. Be thankful I don't slit your throat.

OMG, I like this art style. Who drew it and does he have a tumblr

i know you're not going to stop because of anything i say, so i'm not sure why i'm doing this, but here it goes.

i've seen a lot of shit on this site. not that i care if you believe me, but i've been here since there was only three boards. since the days of /l/, /yiff/, when Sup Forums meant guro, not whatever the hell it is now. i was one of the idiots standing outside a church of scientology, thinking that i could help bring down a monster with raw enthusiasm. i wanted snacks back, i raged at mootxico, i cringed at the endless rickrolls, and the mainstream embracing the trends set here. i've been through well over a dozen DDOS attacks here, and helped perform probably a dozen on others. i watched the rules of Sup Forums get written, and watched as those same rules became jokes. and you know what?

in all that time, there's been loli on Sup Forums. even when there was a board dedicated to it. even when that board got killed by moot's host and the whole community on it picked up roots and started not4chan. that whole time there's been whiteknights, bait peddlers, and shitposters trying to get us to stop. and you know what?

we're still here, mother fucker. always will be. don't let the door hit you on your way out.