Sup Forums, 1 year ago I weighed 560 lbs, (yes...

Sup Forums, 1 year ago I weighed 560 lbs, (yes, I'm an amerifat) had been in a crippling depression the two years previous (because of devorce) which caused me to gain weight because I didn't do anything and couldn't even get out of bed in the morning. (Again, due to size and depression.

Well, Sup ForumsRos, I make this post to thank you who were there the day I made a post saying I wanted to anhero. Some of you were dickbag fags, but there were also a few of you that truely felt where I was coming from and treated me like a human being instead of a 2nd class citizen. You kept me from making a huge mistake and I come to you all today (not that most of you will give a shit either way) to say thank you and to tell you (if you are out there somewhere and get to read this before it is pruned of course) that I have since then lost 159 lbs, (still so much farther to go!!!!) Have started dating again, and have even had sex on multiple occasions because of my confedence and weight loss. There are some members of Sup Forums that are truely honorable and I just want to thank you all, that had talked to me (even those negative mother fuckers) because without y'all, I would not have been inspired/challenged to make something of myself. I even have a full time job as well!

Anyway, thank you Sup Forums. And if you are ever in Nevada, think of me nd have a beer for me as well. (I stopped drinking as a part of my diet.)...

Also, if you see me in Reno, say hi! (Posting pic for identify.)

TLDR: thanks for inspiring me. Have a cheers!

nice meme

Meme? I am not a meme.

is just a joke bruh.

Seriously though, good job. Maybe don't go here, this site is toxic shit full of trolls.

That is very true bro, but there are a few good people still left on Sup Forums... I didn't expect much when I made the original post all that time ago. Matter of fact I was hoping someone would just tell me to kms and get it over with, but one or two stuck around and helped me out, so I just wanted to thank them in my own way.

Pretty unlikely to find them again but good luck.
You'll more likely catch some trolls with this thread that try to bring you down so run fast before its too late lol

Thanks for the warning man, but honestly, I know the dangers of making a post like this. I know it doesn't really matter much, but I'm kind of an oldfag. Been here since before pudipudi and "Sup Forums is not your personal army" we're even a thing. :)

Also, I'm past letting people dictate how I feel. I let that happen. With my ex wife and almost ended my life because of it. Never more! :)

Thanks again for your comments bro.

Go fuck yourself

great post, congratulations on the life changes. I am sure you will continue to improve and your life will escalate in excellence. I wish I could say I participated in your original post but this is all news to me. Well done and thanks for posting this. Nice to get a little breath of clean air in this place.

You first user. :)

Congrats mate, keep up the hard work

As a fellow Amerifat, congrats dude. You're not going to find the kind anons from before but I'll try to emulate their supportive nature. Keep going man, don't let anyone stop you until you look like a Greek god! I have my own diet and regimen as well, good luck to the both of us!

It's all about consistency and to keep going and everyone falls off once in awhile

Thank you very much bro! I wish there were more people like you and those who helped me out that occupied this site instead of a bunch of mouth breathing pleb autists, but, hey, what can ya do?! Haha!

Thanks mate! You guys are fucking awesome by the way.

godspeed, user

Fuck yeah man! I wish you nothing but the best of luck. You are awesome! Cheers mate!

Well that's their choice if they want to be worthless nobodies and die without even caring
Cause in the real world that's what happens and there isn't really anything to be accomplished been a user toxic troll

op is thicc clean your fucking house though and learn how to shave properly

I've already fallen off a few times, but I got myself back in the mindset and got back to my regimen. :) Thanks for the comment man. I do appreciate it very much.

anyone not even
Going to crash soon

Thank you user! Keep the good vibes going and best of luck in all that you do!

Well, sleep well my user friend. I too will be crashing soon. Only got 3 hours of sleep and need a bit more before I wake up and cook breakfast. Cheers mate!

Don't tell me how to live my life! Lol! And my beard is fine. Don't be a hater bro!

No I mean you cut your lip use shaving cream

Ah, yeah. My bad. Sorry bro. Didn't mean to fly off the handle. Ha! I actually went to a barber to have my face cleaned up a bit but the woman didn't know what the fuck she was doing judging by the trimmers she used. I can only holler so many times "OW!!!" Before I stopped her and had someone else finish everything.

Respect for your resolution, OP!
Continue working hard and get the life you strive for!

I had that happen before bitch cut my hair weird and ended up cutting me like 7 times she had the nerves to say 50$ too, that's why I always go to Mexican barbers they give good haircuts.

Thanks man, and I absolutely am going to. I need to lose about 50-100 more lbs or more before I get to my own personal goal, (which fluctuates all the time actually) but I will get there. Who knows, maybe a year from now I will make another post just like this one.

keep going bro. think longterm and the succes you can achieve

i'm on the other side of the spectrum weighing like 55KG. it's hard to get my ass to the gym and eat enough to grow muscles. but im gonna make it and wont stop trying until i do

btw bro if you also need knowledge on the opposite gender visit girlschasedotcom and read a bunch, thats what im doing. im gonna become a really fucking good seducer of women
just a tip if this interest you goodluck bro

Hey, thanks for the pick-me-up and the advice. I will check it out.

Kudos. What I do to cut down sugar is mix carbonated drinks with sparkling water, regular ones with regular water.
Keep it up, bro and best of luck to ya.

Way to go OP, keep up the good fight.

Good job OP. Live is full of struggle and all we can do is try our best to get through the rough times. Also kys. But also good job.