Hungry begging thread

Hungry begging thread.
Been starving since Wednesday and the food banks in my area don't open until Tuesday. Id love some help to get some milk and bread. I'd appreciate anything because it all helps.

PayPal.me/diafuckinbetes

Proof of squalor below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qiSg6lwIItU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits for any assistance and bumps.

sell your phone and buy food you fucking faggot.

Eat the cheddar faggot

whats the black shit bottom right in your dirty ass fridge u punk? eat that

go steal food like a real man

U got ketchup don't you faggatoni

Stop doing drugs you fucking degenerate.

lmao this is amazing

For real tho. Stealing is so easy

Checked. Do you have a plasma center in your city/area? If you do, try that. If you qualify to donate, it's easy money for about 2 to 3 hours of just sitting on a chair, and you can donate twice in a 7 day period.

I stole from walmart before byaxident I just took a sweet tea out after i found my friend and forgot to pay

I haven't looked up selling plasma user. I'll def Google it.

Make your own bread... Flour and yeast are so cheap... Just get a Turkish bread recipe and you'll eat forever.

That black shit is just an empty bag used to soak up whatever used to be there user.

I ate the cheddar Friday on bread. That's why I have nothing today.

Yeah. Try it. It's helped me before. If there is one just try it. It's free and easy money. I hope things get better for you, OP. I'm rooting for you!

Even $5 will get me through today. Surely someone is willing.

Don't waste money on name brand like Kraft, Heinz and Welch's, store brands usually taste 90% as good or sometimes even better for way less
if you got no money you can't be buying that shit

this. when I was broke as fuck I would go into a supermarket, fill a rucksack and walk out

I'll definitely start with generic as soon as I get some money together.

you can walk around the supermarket eating a doughnut from the deli and no one will even question it

All my supermarkets are in poor neighborhoods so it's unlikely I can shoplift without taking a trip to bookings. I can not eat there too.

Found the nigger

just walk to walmart and get as much food as possible

I live in NYC. We don't have a Walmart anywhere near here. The closest equivalent is kmart and they have nigger stealing going rampant there.

and

send their regards, take this guide

Definitely saved thanks user but again I don't have a cent to my name to even get started with this. Saved anyway.

donate blood, they give you crackers and juice and shit

become a prostitute for burger king

That was suggested along with plasma. I'm applying at the NYC blood center site as we speak. I probably won't be donating until Tuesday. Also nice dubs.

I used to survive off 20$ a week. Just for food alone. Sometimes I would go a day or two without eating, and I never begged or asked anyone for money. Stop being a piece of shit and get a job or fucking take that shit. If your trully "hungry" do something about it and stop being a pussy and begging. You are weak and should consider offing yourself.

I scheduled the appointment but it won't be until Wednesday. So I have to survive until then.

Shitty ass cringe tier gross diet right there. its so depressing

Well you certainly told us something. Thanks for nothing user.

I don't think it's meant to be tasty. It's just supposed to sustain you.

Don't buy iphones is a good tip samsung is just as good l:

Never owned an iPhone. Usually used welfare phones or cheap70$ Samsung

Its meant to be depressing

holy shit how poor are you?do you not have a job?

taste is a commodity, OP needs calories

Fucking lol that's not enough calories to gain size faggot. What are you 63kg soaking wet? /fit/ is fucking retarded no gainz to be seen there.

Timestamp

I used to work security like a month ago but I was let go and I couldn't get rehired before the license expired. So I'm back to square one looking for entry level customer service jobs.

can't you just try to get a new license?

Shouldn't have wasted your shekels, pleb.

get a job in a kitchen, ANY kitchen
guaranteed 90% of them will be hiring and you usually get a shift meal. I save so much on food as a cook.

No timestamp available unless you want to see my ugly man tits lol

>Even $5 will get me through today
5$ will get you through a week if you just buy 5kg of potatoes

You require at least$140 to pay for licensing fees. Background checks. NYC sucks for security.

While looking for another job, sell shit to survive. Might suck not having a tv/console/pc whatever but atleast you'll be able to eat and survive in the mean time. Don't be a begger, do something about the situation or you will never make it.

Will yes. That's a great point. Potatoes are very sustainable.

Face?

I've been selling my belongings on Craigslist. But besides going out front and doing a yard sale nobody has been biting yet

My face? Or the lewds face?

Lewds face

Here's a selfie she sent me.

Fuck you pschaelics are the hardest drug to find

The fuck? Butter is so fucking expensive you can't afford to be buying that stuff if you barely have any money. Same goes for milk and any meat that isn't super processed really.

I agree. The only time I buy butter is if the huge tub is on sale for $2 or less.

Your in NYC right? Find a druggie and sell them your phone or trade for drugs and sell that. Rip someone off. I used to sell .7 to dumbasses all the time just so I could save the other .3 for a whole other gram and sell that. You need street smarts if you want to survive the real world. Get off your computer and do something, or like I said... your not gonna make it. Beggars literally make me want to stomp their head in.

become a Ewhore they make good money

Days like today I wish I was an illegal immigrant because they get assistance in no time whereas I have to wait weeks just for a measly 132 dollar food stamp card.

yeah immigrants work their ass off to make money

I'm gonna have to try that user. Who knows. What I was hoping for was good nature but that's stupid coming from Sup Forums

Butter is $4 and a pound will last you well over a month. Agree margarine is cheaper, but not by much. It’s basically a push.

i have an idea...instead of posting this on /B try facebook where you have friends

Your basically a nigger if you have food stamps. Kys

Nig as soon as you get a job, lose all commodities and live like a fucking vamp for a month. I canceled all my bills besides gas because FUCK cold showers and only paid my cell bill because I need it for work and apartment rent. Lived off of canned garbage I bought cheap as fuck. I swear to God I saved so much money. It's in truth depressing so just go outside for most of your time and make a generic 1980s hobby like birdwatching or drawing or some garbage. One that doesn't require the internet or a computer.

Literally have zero friends on FB. That wasn't gonna work. I asked my mom for food during Thursday and she brought me a t-shirt for my trouble.

Not him. I've never tried something like this but it sounds like it works. Just heart wrenching. And don't get stabbed.

I've cancelled almost all my commodities. The internet cuts off on the tenth for good and I've unplugged nearly all of my appliances to save energy. I sleep most of the day just so I don't waste money using electronics. I haven't eaten a meal in days because I'm saving it.

your moms a fucking savage

That's the thing. I don't. I tried applying but I haven't been accepted. So maybe you're the nigger here.

I'm just being a dick because I've been there man and it can literally scar you, I just don't have the pateince for weak people. So with whatever good nature I have, I'll wish you luck. Just don't beg, it's a sign of true weakness.

Which explains why I was willing to beg Sup Forums instead of asking her for anything.

Even if I don't make a cent today. Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. This went better than anything my family would've done.

All I can say now is first things first:

Get a job. Fucking anywhere. Don't slack off at all. There is literally no reason to. And like
said, this shit will fuck you up. Be scared of falling off so it fuels you to stay on track.

Apply everywhere. Before your cell bill goes off fucking call the places you applied and ask about the status of your application. Bug them a little.

Canned foods are fucking beautiful. Taste like shit sometimes but enough to keep a man running

Collect cans like a dirty hobo

Blood donations help the donor more than the receiver. At least that we can see

Just don't fall off

If you have girls sending you nudes maybe you should start an account on a camsite and see how that goes. Make people pay to see you fuck em on cam or some shit. It's actually really easy to make an account. All you need to do is be of age and send them a pic of the front of your licence to show your of age. (I may or may not of done this before) again sorry for being a dick. Good luck.

Thank you for the words user. I screenshotted and will keep this in my mind for the coming weeks. I donate on Wednesday but I hope to be hired somewhere by then too.

It's alright user. You explained that you don't respect weakness. I can understand your position and who knows maybe I can start fucking on cam. I'll try not to give up. Thank you for the words.

I don't give money to niggers on the streets and I'm not gonna start giving money to niggers online.

No problem. Never give up.

You said this the very first time I posted it. Don't worry. You're still a nigger.

And you're still here, still begging, still without a job, still wanting something for nothing. Still niggering up Sup Forums.

sent you $0.27, all i had on paypal sry

Nobody's forcing you to continue to stay in this thread. You can go and this will 404 like it always does.

Thanks user. It's still appreciated.

I'm gonna spend the day doing more applications but if this 404s thank you to all the anons with a concerned word or some suggestions and even the one who donated .27 cents. It was more than expected or deserved. Thanks guys.

Take a quick break after and watch this neat series. I know you probably can't cook due to lack of skills or resources, but he does a little more than just cook. Take it as encouragement

youtu.be/qiSg6lwIItU

Also what is this image

Thank you user. Definitely saved for when I actually get some food today.

I believe it's someone else's kitchen that was sent to me.

I'm still doing application but before this 404's thank you Sup Forumstards for actually answering with constructive advice. It's really appreciated.

You look pretty chubby user, not really hurting for food if you know what i mean...

I haven't posted any photos of me so idk where you got that idea

pic related is why you aint getting shit

Love your Mom, bro! LOL!

That was a gift from Christmas user. Notice the wrapping. It's been there for months.

Should have sold it, technically you still could