I don't know you. We've likely never even been in the same county together...

I don't know you. We've likely never even been in the same county together. But I've started doing this thread once in a while for those who need it, because they've helped me once or twice. You have been given life, and while not everything bad that happens to you is your fault, it needs to be acknowledged that everyone make the wrong choice or says the wrong thing now and then.

But listen to what I say next. You deserve every chance at happiness. You deserve just as much dignity, respect and love as any other person. You are with it and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Likewise buddy.

Good message. -1 point for the Tumblr image, the only other comment was a good laugh on top of the good feels already. 8/10. Would buy a drink for.

You know what. I appreciate you.

You're a fucking liar OP

what are you two fags afraid of? Not being an unloved lardarse for a change?

remember: there's always a way out

I was contemplating suicide 2 days ago actually

glad to see you came to your senses!

>but you're wrong

don't pretend that you give a shit about me

I just don't need the digital love of some basement-dwelling monkey. Be cynic.

Or in other words

I dont know you, but I can see why you contemplated suicide if not even you like yourself if you reject any kind of love directed your way. I dont really know your situation, but if you want to talk just say so.

love doesn't exist in my life and I prefer to keep it that way

Nigger

someone talk to me :( 07415 364211

Why? Some bitch hurt you and now you completely deny yourself the only thing in life that truly matters?

>this is for all the suicidal ppl
>have some mindless platitudes
>have a great week!
Guhhhhh

can live without love

do you want to though? I wouldnt.

love is just pain and suffering, love spelled backwards is evil

again: do you want to?
Not wanting love at all due to fear of rejection and such is just cowardly.

love is gambling and gambling is for fools, im not a fool

attempted suicide today but it didnt go as planned

stop with the bullshit tumblr quotes and just say what your problem is.

feminists have ruined women and men so I avoid women because of that reason

you clearly dont get out much. Not all women are brainwashed nowadays, many are still normal. Just try going out and maybe someone will like you. If not, whats the harm done? You dont give a shit anyway.
If you really want to talk or want advice just let me know. Im here and I care.

I don't need help because I deal with my own bs and problems and Ill be leaving the thread now so help someone else

Fine, but still: have a nice week, cunt!

don't make a thread if you suck ass at helping people in the first place

not my thread.
Plus, I can only really help people that want help in the first place. If you wanted attention, I hope you got enough.

Called it

Lol cool story bro