U mad csfags?

U mad csfags?

No

function over form. I still rock the regular knife. Sold all my shit to stupid fucks like you.

ahh, so you too have discovered the beta client of csgo or a skinchanger that emulates it?

Sadly for you nigger I started with a 60$ knife so thanks for your shit you dumb cunt

No you didn't. Now you are being a fag. You need to be 18 to post here little boy.

Timestamp or you're a faggot.

Csgo is shit anyways

its not, but you cant play it anymore due to the absolutely retarded amount of cheating kids

play a real fps like bf3/4/1

Never liked the game tbh it feels insanely old even for when it came out. Seems like a game they barely actually spent time on and people went crazy over for no reason.

>no bullet drop
>colorful MLG xDDDD skins for guns
>little to no team work
>packed full of underage b&
>stick-like movement
>zero immersion

I like how raw it is. Skill and your setup are everything.

>never played comp

>oh muh gerd, competitive totally changes everything I listed
consider suicide

Do people still play CS:GO? I quit it about 5 months ago because it was barely playable with all the cheaters and ruiners. Anyway OP your picture name makes me think you just found that picture on web and decided to be epic trolle, that's lame

It does? Most maps bullet drop wouldn't even matter. Skins are for kiddies. A lot of teamwork for a win. kiddies can't play comp.

Either way I'm playing hunt now and it's pretty good.

>kiddies can't play comp
*installs aimlock and wh*
nothing personnel, big boy : )

Why even play? Report and move on faggot.

that's pretty much every game nowadays. cs became less popular not only because of pubg, the game itself is a shitshow no matter how high your rank is

Easy money nigger, keep fighting you black cunts

DMG HAHAHAHA

>Playing CS:GO in 2018
Dont share cancer everybody.