KEKNADA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/04/canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral/85401218/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZscWceyY9Fg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing wrong with that.

Empty promises again.

DUDE

NO WEED

Is there a word for "laughing because the other person is drowning, even though you're drowning as well"?

Germans probably have one for it.

>“We are in 2016. The Canadian population will understand why we want to make the change," said New Democrat MP Christine Moore during the debate, MRC-TV reports. "It is not a big change, and there will not be a big difference in the national anthem, but the difference is significant for women all across Canada.”

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/04/canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral/85401218/

IT'S

LMAO

Well schadenfreude covers it except for the fact you are suffering also.

THANK YOU CANADA FOR LEADING THE WAY!

Blissful release.

This is not funny. In fact it's faggotry of the highest order. You pretty much spit on your ancestors' graves to pander for few SJW cunts and trannies. I want to get off. RIGHT NOW.

Are you guys still on fire?

I don't understand where the anthem is gender specific anyway. Are they mad it says "God keep our land..." or what?

"True patriot love in all thy sons command"

Don't have a problem with making that gender neutral, women should be patriotic Canadians too.

Not a single woman I know cares about this and those that do hate the change.

I'd say that is kinda like gallows humor.

Then switch to the Maple Leaf forever, and not the faggot Michael Buble version the real one

Jesus Christ, have fun with that one.

>It's the current year

What does thy sons command even supposed to mean? I never understood

inb4 women built Canada in the new anthem

>We are in 2016
i cant take this shit any more. holy fuck

It says "thy sons".

JUST

I thought current year was just a meme, that no one would really use it as a justification to do stupid shit
I also had no idea I could be so wrong.

It wasn't women who fought and died at Passchendale and Juno Beach.

It's old timey english I think, we'd write it today as "Make all our sons patriotic" or something similar.

Eh, it does not sound very important to me and it probably won't be very important to bunch of Canadians lol

It's going to backfire, everyone I know can't stand Trudeau except for the most retarded stoners.
I remember the other day hearing some girl with her friend say "ew did you see that dirty nigger?" every single person I know absolutely hates niggers now after the black lives matter bullshit, everyone I know is making the same "shot the wrong ape" joke in regards to the whole gorilla situation. Everyone I know who was pro gay is getting fed up that they're being treated like a special princess by Trudeau, nobody is happy about the refugees, every woman I know thinks it's stupid Trudeau just keeps talking about feminism instead of doing something about the fire. I think the next decade will be interesting

MY FUCKING SIDES

user they are the primary victims. They lose their sons and husbands.

Sounds like you live in Alberta or Saskatchewan. I'm in Winnipeg and that doesn't happen here :/

Though I haven't heard any positive remarks about trudeau either

Relly? Cocksucker can't fulfill his promise to legalize weed, but obviously is smoking truck loads of it himself, if this is the shit he is worrying about.

I'm in Winnipeg too and the general perception here is that Trudeau is a breddy good guy

No this is in Toronto! I don't live near the liberals or minorities though, my area is 90% white so I have no idea how the freaks downtown feel.

jesus fuck is this really what's the most important issue facing canadians today?

>still on fire

Canada please my head is warm

O Canada!
Our appropriated land!
True baby killers love in all thy patriarchal command.

With trigger warnings we see thee remain in a safe space,
The deceiving whites and patriarchal oppression!

From a reasonable distance and transthin,
O Canada, we are where we are on guard against priviledge.

Non-Descript Diety Figure keep Our appropriated land! non triggering non-descript emotion and your share of the cost!
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for xe.
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for ze.

O Canada! Our appropriated land!
Oppressive baby killers love in all thy patriarchal command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The patriarchal oppression! non triggering non-descript emotion!
From a reasonable distance and transthin,

Non-Descript Diety Figure keep Our appropriated land! non triggering non-descript emotion and your share of the cost!
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for xe.
O Canada, we are where we are on guard for ze.

O Canada!

this

Yeah, and then they find a new cock to ride and quickly forget about dead sons and husbands.

There's always Forest fires every year it's just this one was near a bigger city and near the oil.

Pretty sad desu.

Perfect.

they should but they're not. Women will open their snatches to all invaders who appear stronger than the native male population, it's in their biology.

>be nation of fucking nothing but snowlands and shit
>everyone and their mom is a trapper exporting furs and shit to briton
>"I wonder what our future holds? Perhaps, 150 years from now, we'll be the kings of toliet paper and make our anthem gender neutral"

My Schadenfreude would be great
but i'm also, just as raped.
I can't even laugh about Trudeau's Canada,
because we have fucking Angela!

Wrong Picture

No it won't.

in all thy SONS command

A

walrus neutral ?

your area sounds 90% more retarded than downtown somehow

Yeeees goyim yes.
Good *rubs hands* it's called being tollerant.

tfw raging

I like it

They have been talking about this since before trudeau was in politics, and will be long after he is gone. They won't change the anthem and if they do then write complaints to your local MP. Every pollrun by a credible source has huge support for keeping the anthem and they are just trying to distract from broken promises.

Sounds like our $20 bill controversy fäm

Thanks user you give me hope

I will never change the anthem in my heart of hearts

Fuck these faggots and their pandering

Planning on learning the bagpipes, that anthem is much better than the current one. It also triggers lefties, the french and darkies because it's about how Glorious Britannia was there to civilize the savages and create a nation.

FUCK

and how much do you make, user? 20k?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZscWceyY9Fg

Most people hate them but I like bag pipes, I remember some guy last summer was playing bag pipes for hours around my area. I have no idea why that's the only time I ever heard him before

I think their are petitions to keep it and for some reason liberals do what ever petitions tell them to. Even if he did change it the conservatives would switch it back.
The maple leaf forever is the best anthem.
Canadian Muslims are suprisingly patriotic and easy to keep happy.

I'm not going to have a dick measuring contest on a Chinese opium smoking board

Nah man, they're always going to night clubs here and stabbing someone because some woman rejected them. They're wild animals and need to be locked in a cage or euthanised

>posts stat, bragging about median income of his area
>avoids question about his own income because avoiding muh dick measuring

confirmed for being a poorfag

I'm going to keep singing the original version, and teach my children to do the same.

I live in a rural area they are either afraid of our guns or just really good people i have never had an issue

Even if he is a poor fag in Ontario poorfags win, Wynne will give him a free education and plenty of welfare.

"Command true patriot love in all thy sons"

come on leaf

No because the bible says you should be modest, and I wasn't bragging about the income of the area I was just using that to show that it's a nice area

They live in the suburbs of Toronto mostly, I never see any here though.
Welfare is like $300 a month

which is why he shouldn't be ashamed

Nay, it is like $675 a month. Trust me, a NEET knows.

Do women even fucking care....honestly who actually cares about this shit....

>It must be nice to have so much free time you can complain about dumb shit

Meanwhile im sitting here starving to death on 600 euros a month with a fucking uni degree and decent job

Imagine how strange it must be to be a minority in a white country. To watch the majority destroy themselves due to self-loathing, drive their own kind out to make room for you and bend over backwards for your every need. They worship you, prop you up and give you benefits they could only dream of, even if you and your kind hate them, commit crimes and are openly hostile to them.

It's hard to see it from another perspective when you've been living this shit from day one, but in reality it's the most bizarre behaviour in history.

You get more than the basic income then.

Canada's native sons are in command of enforcing mandatory true patriot love. Or else.

>equating money = niceness
>modesty

I'm a minority (Hungarian) and I think it's stupid, but I don't mind because I get a free pass to be sexist and racist because everyone thinks I'm a dumb Eastern European who doesn't understand how things work here.

Wealthier people tend to take care of their neighbourhood more. The landscaped gardens, Neo classical homes and tree lined streets are nice yes.

It isn't a coincidence all this shit happens in rich countries.

yay! young white cis male gets EXTRA privilege, huzzah for me! Still a virgin tho

NOBODY cared or even thought of bringing that into the public view as an issue. The Liberal party has a way of wanting to destroy the national heritage of Canada for whatever reason.

"The Great Flag Debate" in the early 60s was when Lester B. Pearson (the Liberal PM at the time) decided it was in the interest of Canada to change the flag to the current one. It heavily divided parliament and Canada as a whole. The issue was so divisive and there was so much opposition that the Liberals ended the argument by closure.

As is typical of the Liberals, they disregard what the majority want and shove unwanted policies down your throat because they know what's best for YOU.

Even having a national anthem is disgusting in so many ways:

1. nations are oppressive to the nation less (gypsies)
2. deaf people can't enjoy music, so no one should
3. What about the mentally retarded who might not understand the lyrics?

Ahhhh fuck my ass.

Awful. I'd rather have a fedora than Canada at this point.

The anthem issue is the same as how black lives matter protests in Toronto when americans kill each other. To many people cant distinguish us from the USA, they act like we have this horrible history of war and oppression then act to fix that. This is the liberal policy of saying Canada has no culture or is multicultural. Most Canadians want nothing to do with the far left but places like Toronto shill it no stop. Our anthem is part of the history of the nation and that is being revised to fit political wants.

What was the original flag?

I only knew this because Battlefield 1942

We would rather not share a border with Africa. Sometimes you just don't get what you want.

That's okay, you should wait for marriage anyway.
The liberals constantly do this, and decades later the conservatives defend the changes they made while the liberals want to make even more changes.
The red ensign

m.youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

50 years later and people are still mad the flag was changed.

Canada is fuckin going HARD at it to one up Germany this year

It was pretty shit. Mini Union Jacks and crests suck for flags. The leaf is better.