Why do Redditors pretend this show is any less retarded and embarrassing than every other anime?

Why do Redditors pretend this show is any less retarded and embarrassing than every other anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=si7-GBpm1vU
youtube.com/watch?v=pVeKyqV1jWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's its own, special brand of retarded and embarrassing.

Bevause it and alot of anime is real kino. But you are biased towards it because anything without 3DPD in it you automatically put it in the trash you fucking bastard.

But you're the Redditor OP. You've always been the redditor.

>It's an user calls things he doesn't like WEBSITE episode

FPBP

I'm a fucking anime loving weeblord but I think Cowboy Beebop is fucking terrible, unwatchable shit. I feel like it's responsible for Firefly and that type of trash.

Show me a better chase with a car driven by a guy in a giant teddy bear suite, a cowboy in a horse and a spaceship
I'll wait

I never got the appeal.

I've attempted to watch it twice but couldn't get past the third or fourth episode.

Mind explaining or are you just an opinionated retard?

Only the first and last episodes are good. That's the same with every anime. Japs are great at pitching a story then it all goes downhill but sometimes they can also wrap up nicely hence the good ending.

I get to the episode in the church that features xXDarkLegolasXx and can't tell whether the show it dipping into parody or not.

You weren't a pre-teen watching it on Adult Swim and pretending it made you mature.

of course you don't like it

How do you know what Redditors think of a show? Wait, are YOU a redditor? Pathetic, please leave this website and go back to your hive-mind.

The 5th episode is literally one of the god tier episodes. At least watch Ballad of Fallen Angels.

only tv show i've watched more than once

It's an episodic show you idiot. It's not about a consistent story.

>have question for leddit
>ask it on Sup Forums

ebin

I prefer Space Dandy, goes further in concept and doesn't get dragged down by that serious self important "mature" tone Bebop and most 90's anime has.
I'm glad that the fat neckbeards won and anime is not trying to be artistic anymore, just sell tons of BDs and figurines and call it a day, a lot less plebs to keep at bay.

>"Look, Sup Forums, I hate (popular thing). Do I fit in now?"

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
LOL

japs trying to be western that doesnt repel as many people the way shit like dbz does.

It's got free form jazz

But how's the tempo?

Cowboy Bebop, FMA and DBZ are the only acceptable anime to watch. The first bit of Attack on Titan also qualifies.

The rest are too gay bonkers and moe to be liked by anyone other than weaboos.

I'm almost afraid to ask you what you enjoy.

he is a weeb he probably likes slice of life harem bullshit nobody other than fags like.

>You weren't a pre-teen watching it on Adult Swim and pretending it made you mature.
Holy fuck Sup Forumseddit on suicide watch

Faye a cute

The real question is, would you have sex with spike if given the option?

Kill yourself my man

It's true though, those are the only ones that have content in them and animation that won't make people think you are gay.

Unless of course, you hang out with weaboos...

Sucking dicks

It's animated kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=si7-GBpm1vU

>Cowboy Bebop, FMA and D
They're all garbage though.

(You)

Neon genesis evangelion is literally the greatest anime of all time, people only pretend it's shit because it is as popular as it is.

Cowboy bebop is total trash with pretty visuals and a good sountrack

how's high school?

It's great, you get loads of pussy and you go out drinking every weekend. You remember, don't you?

Probably because its content is fairly accessible to people who don't normally watch anime.

I dont understand how anyone can prefer cowboy bebop over Initial D

Youre dumber than op. Maybe.

What is some Sup Forums approved animes?

boku no pico
cory in the house
neon genesis evangelion

Every live action movie and show is retarded and embarrasing too, so what's your point?

>Only the first and last episodes are good. That's the same with every anime.
Meme.

>moe
>weeaboos
These words don't mean anything.

Literally cuck taste

>watches toonami once

Cause redditors are so fucking stupid

Every post I see fucking redditors

I know reddit is behind it they keep infiltrating us and telling us things

Like marvel posts

FUCKING REDDIT

I never understood the appeal of Evangelion. The robot fights were okay, but the story was stupid and every character is an insufferable faggot

My favorite anime is blood+ how pleb am i

>The robot fights were okay, but the story was stupid
what are you even doing on a board for the discussion of film you troglodyte

My cousin (who is 34 now and was always, believe it or not, a dudebro frat guy) was big into Evangelion to the point he had posters and a robot figure on his work desk. I asked him to explain to me why he liked it and he never could.

He also claimed he understood MGS2's plot immediately so I think he's full of shit.

This. If you want to talk about garbage movies and flicks like Evangelion then try imdb, Sup Forums, /r/anime or Sup Forums. This is a film and cinema board.

Friendly reminder that FLCL stands toe to toe with Catcher in the Rye as the greatest coming-of-age story ever told.

Are you really trying to say that Evangelion is some complex masterpiece? It's trashy anime.

Kill yourselves

>wow it looks so pretty!
Snyderbot detected.

Evangelion is a TV series and a movie, so it is on-topic on Sup Forums.

Live action is trashy too. What's your point?

Well yeah, direction is more important than anything.

Anno has an incredible eye for visual imagery, you can't deny that.

This is a film board. If you want movies then go where its listed here >Evangelion is a TV series and a movie
Exactly . Its not television, its tv. Its not film, its a movie
The title of the board is "Sup Forums - Television & Film" Not "Sup Forums - TV & Movies"

youtube.com/watch?v=pVeKyqV1jWU

Explain how this masterpiece of direction isn't film?

Film and movie are the same thing.

my point is, saying that somebody is some kind of Philistine because they don't like some garbage anime doesn't really make the point you were going for. In essence, what I'm saying is that you're a faggot.

Live action is garbage too. What's your point?

Its right there in the thumbnail. Quote unquote "ONE MORE FINAL". A film or piece of cinema is one, not "one more". Movies with no cinephilic eloquence do this.
Stick to video-games, comics, whatever you would call /out/ and leave the art to actual cinematic giants.

>Stick to video-games, comics, whatever you would call /out/ and leave the art to actual cinematic giants.
This has no relation to what I said.

Well technically EoE is pretty much just two longer, higher budget episodes of NGE that Anno decided to put in theaters.

>Film and movie are the same thing.
Thats all that needed to be said to know where you actually stand on this art medium.

They are the same thing. At most film is a more serious and formal term.

And how exactly is the editing and directing here not closer to film than movies exactly?

Don't mention the "ONE MORE FINAL" to weazel your way out of this.