My true love has a new boyfriend for over a year now

My true love has a new boyfriend for over a year now.
How do i win her back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vlZTsVNR2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't, you find another one

u dont need that whore

/fit/ is expecting you.

this is dumb as fuck

how are we supposed to give you advice with zero contexts and without knowing at all what any of the people involved are like and so forth

Best way is to work on self improvement, get really fit, get busy, get a good job and girls will start to notice you.

Kill yourself. That'll show her.

What a fucking loser. All that time wasted worrying about someone who doesn't give a damn about you. Wouldn't you want someone who gives a damn about you??? You could have spent thay time improving yourself, attracting that kind of person for something new in your life. But you didn't. Take the emotion you have breaking your heart now, and listen to it's message: YOU NEED TO CHANGE, YOU NEED TO MOVE ON, YOU NEED SOMETHING NEW.

You're only hurting yourself at this point. Even if you do get her back the fact the she spent a year with another dude might annoy you

idk :/

hurts man

>find Selfies and photos from her Bf
>Create a Fake account with his Name and Photos on a Dating Website
>Send her the Link and remain Anonymous
>Rest explains itself

Aim for a higher score than Nik Cruz

Pic related
She was my everything...

then she gets sad and uses you as a fallback, you hang out again for a few months

stop it your making me s a d

Move on you sad sack of shit.

Everyone listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=7vlZTsVNR2c

Im already super fit... And working on myself everyday.
I even got 6 other girls since her but i could only remember my sweet love. So i stopped dating

jizz in her das face !

She looks ugly, but post nudes just be sure. inb4, but her personality user.

She ain't ugly user

>tfw i will never know how it feels when a cutie hangs around my neck

u make me cry bro

Wow she looks so in be with you in that pic, what happened?

the feels... she looks so cute

Harden your damn heart. There's no winning her back. Replace your love with hate then replace that hate with a desire to improve yourself.

Dude the only reason you think she is your “true love” is because now you don’t have anyone like that in your life so you assume she’s the only one like that, every guy has been there and unfortunately you’ve missed the window where she still misses and thinks about you, you have the choice to either become a permabeta and think she’s the only one for you in the vain hope that one day she will just turn her life backwards and get back with you (protip: life isn’t the movies, that doesn’t really happen too often) or you could start mass approaching woman to work on your game again, find one you want to stick with, grow as a person and learn from your experience. That’s all I got for you man good luck

I dated 6 girls, and those were rare finds from ovever 40 candidates interested in me.
I am fit, in top university, smart, funny, etc.

These girls were good, cute, friendly, cooked me delicious food, etc.

Still the only thing I can think of is my true love :(

Hey take it or leave it man, just my 2 cents

Sage