Well.. continued from

Well.. continued from
My gf stopped talking to me right after I bought a house for us. Almost all of our communication is through her weird artsy pictures. What should I do ?

Posting what I already posted.

All of these are passive aggressive comments to my behaviour or things I bought

Carry on dude.

Just tell her to please stop sending these and to talk properly talk to you.
Is she really that childish?

Origina post:
My gf is making weird suicidal art and won't talk to me. Be happy that it's just video games

What would you guys do ?

have sex with her

I could dump hundreds of these.. there is just no point.
She isn't childish at all. We live together. She just stopped talking to me. She told me I work too much and that money changed me. I don't know what is going on with her and can't understand it.

Maybe it is not something wrong with her.
Maybe it is something wrong with you.
Maybe you party too much?
Maybe you buy too much stuff?
Maybe you do not pay enough attention to her?
Maybe you work too much?
Maybe you place your priorities in the wrong places?

Seems like you are placing a major importance on materialistic things in your life. You have a lot of nice gizmos and gadgets.

But when is the last time you went on a picnic with her?
When is the last time you went for a bike ride?
When us the last time you did something with her instead of for her?

Maybe take a few days off from work?
If you tell her she'll be happy.

(cont.)

Some people don't give a shit about money or materialistic things in life and seek a more spiritual or emotional means to an end.

We always did a lot of things together.
But once we moved together it stopped. I told her we should take a vacatation together but she just stared at me and sent me a pic of her plushi later.

I know I work to much and maybe bought her too much - hell maybe I should even take a half year off from work so we can work things out, but it's difficult to know what I am doing wrong when she isn't talking with me. Everything you see in these pictures is stuff that she wanted.

I tried. She just have me that empty stare. When I suggested that she maybe need a therapy she stopped even looking at me for a week. She looks really disappointed. And I can't tell why.

Regardless of what op did/didnt do, his gf is being incredibly immature and passive aggressive when she could just talk to him about what's wrong like a fucking adult.

Tell her if she won’t act like an adult and tell you what’s wrong, to get the fuck outta your house

Maybe cook for her? Make her a present?
And if that doesn't help only time will tell I guess.

But how I am supposed to know what she needs if she isn't talking to me ? I once almost broke down after talking for hours to her and not getting any responds.. I told her I would burn everything down, quit my job and start a life a caveman with her if she just tells me what's wrong.

I guess that was a bit too much because she looked even more disappointed after that.

I buy her everything she wants.. the response was Cooking for her is something that I haven't tried yet. Thanks for the advice.

This. If she wants to be immature and passive aggressive tell her to find somewhere else to do it.

I'm not a misogynist/man has to dominate women bullshit kind of guy. But that behavior ? That's intolerable.
Stop talking to her. Just do your business and don't pay attention to her pictures.

Probably, she doesn't want to feel indebt to you. I mean, who tf buys a house for gf. Worst senario, she'll dump you very soon. Prepare for the worst. Lose her or the house.

I am afraid that she will kill herself if I ignore her. Once she stopped talking to me I got pissed and ignored her for almost a month - the pics went from sad to suicidal content. That's why I am trying to get her happy again.

She doesn't deserve you. Dump the gold digger and find better people to hangout with.

I'd run

I bought the house for us. If she breaks up with me she can have it. I don't really care about it. To be honest if she told me it's my fault that she acts this way it would be okay. Of course it would hurt like a bitch but I would know what is going on. Right now she doesn't talk to anyone - just sends me these pictures.

I miss how she is used to be.

yeah, keep ignoring her. don't fear anything. Since she doesn't tell you what she wants, tell her what you want : a loving gf that will communicate with you. Tell her you miss what she used to be but that you don't care for her behavior right now. Tell her you're here for here if she needs you, she just needs to talk to you. And DO NOT fear . Just focus on your own mental fortitude, you need to be strong.

She sounds very depressed mate. Sounds like she might need a bit of help. Try and encourage her to see someone. You can't do it all yourself.

This. The suicidal shit is just to get to you, if you let it get to you you give it power. If you ignore it and it keeps going on she's obviously a toxic person and should be immediately and completely cut out of your life.

Usually when people act out like this it is because they themselves are the ones with the problem.

Maybe she cheated on you.
Or maybe she just does not love you anymore.

this as well.

I told her everything you said - in a nice way.
I suggested therapy but she didn't respond.

I am thinking about talking with her and tell her that she needs professional help but I am afraid of what will happen. My brain tells me its the right thing to do - but I am not a 100% sure.

Damn man the feels here are deep and there is no easy solution. Doing the cooking thing sounded good and keeping your mental fortitude as well is the best option. It's too easy to be sad and depressed about what she's doing but you need to be positive and upbeat. Cook for her, watch some movies, maybe get her a suprise or two like flowers. I would keep that up for a while and see if there's an improvment. If there isn't for your own sake you need to get out of that relationship cos it's just too toxic.

If you already said it then just stop trying to get her attention, ignore her and focus on bettering yourself in fortitude and calm.

She's not willing to talk to you, get any help, or make any effort to make any of it better. It's time to give her the option of growing up and talking to you, or getting out.

Try fighting fire with fire.

Send her back some silly pictures with plush dolls with some cryptic shit like.

"Bring home the bacon"

"But my dick ain't shakin"

Rape her, show her you can use her. She will feel useful and loved.

To wrap things up - since it's Sunday I can't buy stuff to cook for her today. I could take her out but I guess staying in private to talk is a smarter move.

I would tell her that she needs to tell me what is going on - or start a therapy. Or should I just give it more time ?

Don't suggest therapy, you will just trigger her.

The fact that she still sends you the pics means she holds hope onto you. Give her time. Let her know that you are willing to listen to her thoughts. If all fails then consult doctor.

My other idea was just to disappear until she contacts me. I feel like a stupid teenager even asking this shit

Tell her that she needs to start having a conversation about what is going on between you otherwise you will dump her.

user the solution has been posted. She is being bad , she is harming you. Stop giving her attention / power if you love her. Honestly I feel super bad for you having been in your position.

She's acting like a stupid teenager. This might be the way to go

Shes being too immature with those stupid images. Just ignore them. Tell her you wont respond to her unless she starts to talk to you about problems in relationship like a normal couple. Don't react, or don't ever open those artsy pictures that she sends. If she wont go to therapy, try going alone and ask the therapist what the fuck can be wrong with her. Be there for her if she decides to be mature. ignore her if she continues on like this

how long has she been sending this pics for?

Get rid of her. She's jealous of your accomplishments and this will never get better.

I kinda feel like that too. But after 2 months I don't anymore. I guess I'll take some time off work and tell her that we need to talk and wait for some weeks.

It's ruining me right now - I just bought a house and my business is doing really well. Taking time off from work would be really stupid but she would be worth it.

Dump her and kick her the fuck out.

user, I'm sorry you have to go through this, no girl should treat a man like that, especially not if you just bought a house for the two of you.

Ask her how money changed you, and tell her that if she wants you'll go back to the old you, it was you after all so it can't be that hard. If you really love her tell her you'll do anything for her and you love her more than anything and her doing this is hurting you. If she doesn't even respond to knowing that she is hurting you I would just dump her

She is for sure cheating on you. 2 options:

1. Sell the house make her live on the street and suck dick for crack

2. Quit your job, so money is no longer changing you, then you both live on the street and suck dick for crack

if she doesnt understand or support you and the decisions you make or she doesn't even talk to you about it, then she isn't worth it bro. No-one should be emotionally blackmailed like this, it's not fair on you dude if you haven't done something serious to cause it.

the fact that she sends you the pic just means she is feeding on your attention.

>but she would be worth it.
No shes not, she immature and toxic. You'd be much better without her.

Start blasting music at all hours of the night and playing video games online, and ignore her completely. She will either just leave or realize she is being a stupid bitch and can't leech off you forever and apologize

Talk to her on your day off,don't take days off

kick her out, you don't need a cunt like that in your life, fuck her, make what you can from her then kick her out

Does she have a job/money?

Stop buying food for the house, just start eating out for every meal, starve her out lmao

Well. I start packing getting some things now and tell her that I will leave until she talks with me again. I hope it's the right decision. I tried every way of talking with her .. It's the best thing between ignoring her and keeping on like this.

I own a business. There isn't really a day off. I guess that's my fault.

Don't you fucking excuse her behavior user

Don't leave your own house, Make her leave

what does she do all day? Does she have a job? Also Don't fucking leave your own house. Kick her out, tell her to come back if she starts acting like an adult

I don't care about the house. I wouldn't be where I am today without her. Don't want to sound to cringy. I will update you guys tonight after moving out.

Post pics and I'll make a measured assessment of whether she's worth all this hassle.

You started your own business
You bought your own house
Dude you clearly don't need her

I guess I should post a bit more about our backstory. Would take a while to type it out.

well luckily for you, nobody cares you beta fucking cuck.

Beta cuck that achieved more then you ever will. I shouldn't have start drinking but posting about this shit made me depressed and now I have 200 dollars worth of works in my body and feel even worse

Sorry to say but reading this thread, OP is a massive faggot, you're letting one person rule your life instead of being independent…
"Hurr durr bought a house, now we aren't speaking so i'm going to move out of the house that I worked hard for through my own company"
Your attitude is rage inducing and you need to grow a fucking backbone.

Fuck you. I've been sat here all afternoon reading this. I'm emotionally invested. Don't scare him off.

Wodka not work

I am 20 and will never have to work again because I spent all my Christmas money on bitcoins in 2010 so whatever pal

/tread

How's she gonna be living in your house, only sending stupid vague pics, literally living pff your cash, and say that you're the problem and that money has changed you? If anything, money changed her. Sorry bro but it's time to give her an ultimatum, be a regular human being to you or get the fuck out of your life and stop mooching and whining

Found the problem.

I am currently in a similar position. We get along great...but at the same time haven't had sex in a year and I sleep in a different room most of the time.
It's great and fucking terrible at the same time. However I'm in no position to leave without losing my house, job, ECT. Never thought it'd be this way after 7 years.

ISAAAAAAC!

The only reason she'd "be worth it" is attractiveness. Post a pic of her OP, doesn't have to be lewd, just so we know what you're actually dealing with

Thanks user for your support. I'll update you tomorrow same time. I am drunk for the first time I'm years.
I don't want to post stupid stuff or make a fool even worse of myself. Pic just to prove I am op. I will stop posting now.

I am already ashamed of myself that I posted my own thread at all.
This is not who I am or want to be.

See you guys tomorrow.

Fuck you faggot I wanted to talk to you.
I'm in the same position.
Shit I just want to talk to anyone.

Post some contact information then.

Here's the deal, mate. Your girlfriend is sending you these things because she wants to spend time with you, but instead you've been trying to make her happy by giving her what you think she needs. Whether that's alcohol, an xbox, therapy, a house, a plushy, whatever, you're solving her problems with money. If she's not talking to you and communicating with you through images like this, that means that she's the type of person that values artful expression, and she wants you to connect with her to reach whatever message she's trying to send you. If you're not okay with that and you just want someone to talk with you blunty and openly, dump her. If you're with her because that's the person she is and you love that, put effort and not money in reconnecting with her. If she's reasonable, you can have a job and make bank, but when you get home she probably wants you to do things like just go on a walk with her, make dinner with her, cuddle up and watch a movie with her, whatever. You can still buy things for her, but instead of buying her an xbox, buy the two of you some art supplies and paint with her or something. Spend time away from home doing things you enjoy too, go for a hike or whatever you enjoy and show her that you've maintained the passions and character traits that you had before you got absorbed in work.

She is cheating on you and doing this to tell herself it is your fault.

sorry op

A 10/10 that makes your life miserable isn't worth it.

Buying a house is a life decision. Did you discuss it with her first? If not, there's your problem. Some things you shouldn't 'just buy'.
If this is the case, offer to unbuy the house, even if it means losing the deposit.
If you want a woman where you can just buy and have it appreciated regardless then get a sugar baby, not a gf.

>Tell her if she won’t act like an adult and tell you what’s wrong, to get the fuck outta your house

This!
Dump that manipulative bitch already

Ok fella. I'll check back. Chin up.

I know I know, I'm not saying my opinion would change that it needs to end, I just wanna see if she's actually a 10/10 because that would make doing the right thing (dumping her ass) harder to do. Trying to put myself in his shoes for better empathy, while also getting a look at his girl.

Why is no one mentioning that shes clearly mentally ill and regressing.

Take a year off and fuck that butt everyday til she can't walk.

If you want to contact me. Or anyone else. I got some good advice and would be glad to hear from these people. Throw away email but I'll check it the next days
[email protected].
Or just msg me dump and I'll sent you all of the pics she sent me. I am sick of converting them

because mental illness isn't real, she's a weak willed woman who does not deserve this man

Again sorry I am drunk. I ruined this thread. I am off now.

changed my mind, will remain in thread, don't know what to do anymore.

No pic means it not op

Just buy your own plushie and start sending messages back to her.

here is what you do, you buy a ring (cubic circonia) you get down on one knee and propose.

She says yes and starts talking to you, you run. Change the locks

this

I dont know whats worse, that you think this is arty or cool, or that you made up having a girlfriend.

Or hide/burn her little Isaac, then what can she do?