Who can beat him now? That's not cosmic level b/?

Who can beat him now? That's not cosmic level b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddxo3k6qOFY
youtu.be/AmOzHNc2dBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gohan Blanco

But user, he is also blanco

only autists like the hunk of garbage called Super

youtube.com/watch?v=ddxo3k6qOFY

The Legendary Super Saiyan God.

Lol no blanco is different than ultra instinct. Goku got destroyed by el Grande Padre. Only gohan blanco was able to defeat him. Grandma Goku might be the strongest form of Goku. Here's the fight. youtu.be/AmOzHNc2dBw

What about El Hermani?

Now to be fair, the meme version of the super dragon balls act the same way the regular super dragon balls. If meme Goku wanted he could wish for immortality then infinite potential and once again to be far stronger than Gohan Blanco

Meme version ?

El grande padre is not impressed...

Zen Oh could probably still just make him fizzle into nothingness. But in a fight if strength probably no one, maybe Daishinkan but it's never really said how much stronger he is than the other angels.

Only one can defeat him now

god damn, I almost gave up on dragon ball super on that episode

Das rasict

Fpbp

You know, the shit with gohan blanco is it's own canon. Because of how absurd his world is, I'm pretty sure duracell cell dorado exists.

Shit fucking arc.

>lets just completely forget the fusion dance because existence isn't at stake or anything

Wouldn't piss on fire to save whoever is writing DBS

Than you're not much of a DB fan, If you don't know who she is, and why it was a 'gag' filler episode.

DBSuper continues it's fan service by giving her an episode, Next i want to see more Launch, don't think we've seen her since Buu Saga cameo

He can

Isn't Saitama at most star level?

Freeza is going to win.

Tl:dr:

It's unknown, Saitama's strongest opponent was Frieza level (Namek saga), aka 'planet-level'

Goku vs Beerus was possibly a galaxy-level feat:
"Their parried punches causes shockwaves across the entire universe, destroying planets"

Saitama's full potential is unknown, he is however severely disadvantaged by ability (Flight, Ki, shields, technique etc)

The show's title does not imply he could one punch 'anything'

Xeno, Xeno(again), El Grande Padre, all 12 angels, Arale, Saitama, Superman, Aquaman etc...

because then you totally wouldn't be complaining about how they always just go to fusion.
god damn golden freeza transformation is so epic.

no shit

I hope so, he's really begun to shine recently

16 of those from the DB universe....14 of those are a strong 'maybe'
Try harder

He wins because hes a satirical parody, as long as those he is parodying off of grow in power he will equally rise to beat it with one punch. This is just what I have gathered from everything the author has said over time.

So the stronger someone is, the easier he can be one punched?

Ultra instict can dodge any danger no matter how big, including a punch

Sure, DB even has it's own satirical parody, seeWe could just write it off there, or we could look at it more closely, and compare their abilities, talents and feats.

They are both fictional characters, so they're as strong as the writer says they are, that being said it's best to avoid the "But hulk can get infinite angry" arguments, if where going to have fun theorizing

The best we can get from Saitama is "Unknown", However as he is portrayed in the series to date, he is significantly disadvantaged.

It doesn't matter how strong you are. You can be one punched.