>Couldn't transferred job, unemployed now
>Haven't found work yet
>Money extremely tight
>Apply online everywhere I can find every few days
>Sit in bed while I wait, hope someone calls
>Can't tell if family is dissapointed or feels sorry for me
>Health deteriorating
>No history of illness in me or family that we know of

The last month I've been having seizures and they've been painful. Sometimes every few days, once it was twice in a single day. On top of that I'm blacking out occasionally. Honestly really scary. Just sorta feels like dozing off and suddenly I'll be in the bathroom washing my hands or eating dinner. I'm not sure what to do or how to handle this but I do know I don't want to let my family know. It'd only be another burden and there's nothing I can do so I don't want to cause unnecessary stress.

I've considered suicide but that just feels like it'd be even more issues emotionally, mentally, and financially to them. So I guess I'm bored and desperate enough to ask the internet,

Wat do Sup Forums?

You can always work if you can pass a drug test. Get to a temp agency and work nigger.

As for the med-con, either tell your parents, go to a free clinic, or shut the fuck up.

Suicide is a cowards way out and a bug fuck-you to every one that knows you. So unless you are a big fucking prick that hates every one you know and want them to suffer more than you are, you shouldn't have even considered it.

dude, its not that big of a deal.

You are just looking for a career, nothing to kill yourself over. just keep trying and find a hobby in the meantime that doesnt cost you too much money. develope a skill, hit the gym. do whatever, but killing yourself? weak shit.

Restricted to places within walking distance of me.
Down south that's not much.
I need money first before I can get a new license since we moved, then more money for plates/registration.
There's no public transportation around either.

You've ignored the reasoning for not wanting to tell them so it's obvious you're just trying to be edgy or something. So I'll just disregard the rest.

The job struggle was only part of the reason I considered it. Like I said, random blackouts and painful seizures aren't exactly what I'd consider a fun time. I'm living in constant fear and anxiety because of them.

And until I find work, I've no money first hobbies, a gym, etc.

In what State are you living?

Tennessee
Closest town is 15-20 minute drive away.

Kinda got stuck moving with them cause we lived in NY and I couldn't swing the $1,200 - $1,400 a month, plus utilities for a room in a shared house, on top of other bills and such

Go see a doctor ?

Yoi wanna talk? Whats something i can add you on

Shut up, nigger. Stop making excuses. So what if you have to walk 5 miles for a month until your first paycheck to buy a car.

Stop being a useless nigger and do something, faggot.

That costs money...
Plus a way to get to a doctor.

I could ask to borrow my father's truck but it's brand new. Dunno if that shit has gps tracking or whatever. But still, no insurance and costs of it stop me from doing so

When I said money is tight?
I have approximately $35 to my name.
Hoping the tax refund comes soon. Should be getting just under $400 if I remember right

I want to help you, if i can. Give me something to add you on. I have discord which you can get on the phone.

OP not responding cause they had another seizure or blacked out

/end thread

>another thread where OP whines and complains and people give him viable advice yet the excuses still flow
What are you helpless OP? Need someone to hold your hand through life? Figure it out. Like that guy said walk if you have too. It’s possible you are just too lazy to make it work while it’s hard.

start selling stuff on ebay/craigslist.
comic books, hockey/basketball/soccer/baseball cards.

Like other anons have said, you are a dumb idiote. You need a doctor. Get your parents to pay, did they retire with no money? If they are as retarded as you, find a free clinic or go to the fucking ER. Apply to your states Medicaid program. You're going to fucking die.

apply for government assistance. if you can't work, then you can't work.

For your sake I hope you are trolling. Won't drive a vehicle if it didn't have built in GPS? What in the fuck?

Is that your ass op? If so, hop on Craigslist and start selling it.

I second this. I've got money with your name on it.

What third world country are you living in ? No health insurance ?

faggot