Replies decide whether they meet the above

Put your tiddies on the line guys

Show me tits

Areola Queen.

yes! more pls

You guys like this?? Here's mine

Thats crazy. Shed never be able to wear a bikini top by the looks of it

I wish that second image wasnt shopped

Did she take a piercing out of the right one?

this one is fake

Yeah she falls out of them. Wish I could get the contrast in this photo better. Someone wanna help?

How can you tell?

Any uncovered?

yeah let me rotate

Will this do?

I have a boner

Fuck off with these shitty fakes. That girl is gross anyway

Fucking hell

more

>dat ghetto exposed plumbing and 70 year old light fixture

poorfag detected

keep going if you have more, im saving all of these

Love them!

1/?

More

>tacky silver bedspread
>big brown tits

beaner detected

I'm white, she's latina.

banging her at her parent's one bedroom apartment where 30 other people live?

Show w face

Lolno. She has her own place to get away from her parents house where a ton of other people live.

You gonna marry into that mess of beaners? Have they asked you if you'll house a few thousand illegals at your place yet? They will. And you'll have to gay marry the guys so they can get that green card and keep working construction where they pee in the concrete.

U kik?

oh Sup Forums

oh /retard/... I guess you like turning the US into a 3rd world shithole. Why not just move? I hear there's a lot of mexican girls in mexico.

Barrios, ghettos, trailer parks. You're all exploitable cheap labor and fodder for the prison industrial complex to me, Sup Forumsnigger.

>there hadn't been immigration in the United States for its entire existence
>immigration is just now ruining America
Oh Sup Forums retards...

Except you're just a soyboy faggot with no sway at all. How does it feel to be pushing for your own suicide while everyone else takes advantage of you?

>durrr Murrica was immigrants

Yeah you faglord, and up until the 60's you had to have money, a demonstrable trade the US needed and a citizen sponsor. You probably think blacks built the country too. You do know that Sup Forums isn't a space face for lefty faggots like you, right?

>all these angry potato and kraut niggers who think that they're white because WASPs needed them to rebalance demographics and now they're threatened by the next wave

>German and Irish aren't WASP
>mfw retard

There is no "next wave" asshat. It's very wealthy people importing slave labor and dem voters. If you think that's not national suicide, I've got nothing else to say to you.

>he thinks German and Irish are White Anglo-Saxon protestants

Holy fuck.

Ex

Bump

Looks like a fuckable pair.

Love cumming all over them

Any pics?