I'm 100% straight. Are you?

I'm 100% straight. Are you?

nah, cute photo btw

Yes.

no.

Faggots.

nope

pic related

Not quite. I mean, I'd never kiss a guy but I do want a hard dick in my ass. I also have a gf of 4 years but I fantasize about my former college roommate roughly using my asshole to cum from time to time. Not sure what that makes me. Bisexual, I guess?

That makes you a fucking faggot and you should end yourself asap.

>dubs
Guess I have no choice now

Sucked my first cock about a month ago... was always just curious before. But holy fuck, sucking cock is awesome. Pussy and cock. What a wonderful world we live in.

See you on the flip side

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nah I’m 60/40 (6p women 40 men, in other words If i were to choose between an equally hot girl or guy, I’d pick the girl).

Oh fucking hate traps though.

Personally, I'm so straight I'm gay.

depends, are traps gay?

how gay are you to appreciate a nice male body but not want to suck a cock? what percentage is that?

I would be, but I'm too busy getting laid

I'm 200% straight because I fuck dudes.

straight dudes.

Never held a girls hand, only been topped by guys, on female hormones. I don't even know what sexuality that is. I'm so gay I'm basically a straight woman.

Well, you enjoying your lifestyle then?

Math checks out.

Not rn. Things are bad, my bf dumped me for another tranny because i said no more cocaine, and it's all he wanted to do was coke, fuck me, watch joe Rogan podcasts and get drunk

Well that doesn't sound healthy. Get a better partner to be gay with.
You gotta treat yourself right.

Are you gay/bi? You hate it? You cant control your impulses? You dream about sucking big dicks??

Sorry you have brain damaged specificalli in you endocrine system due to hormonal inbalance due stressful pregnancy and drugs/prenatal exposure? Not forget plastic.

Parabens

xenoestrogens

BPA

Pthalates

Got a new date picked out with a lawyer who said he worships me, sends a vid every day of him jerking to me

No, I'm not.

Good luck

u are now gay.

i am. and i like it. but my heart goes out to the gays and the wierdos. i love you.