My American fiance...

My American fiance, though she subscribes to traditional gender roles insofar as she agrees to stay at home and raise our future children until they are of primary school age, still expects me to change diapers and do dishes when I come home from work. Her argument is that raising the kids would be like her full-time job while I'm at work, so it's only fair that we share the work when I come back from my full-time job...

Not sure if this is normal or if it's some leftist progressivist bullshit...?

If I had enough money, I'd just pay maids and nannies to do it all and that would be the end of it, but that's not gonna be a possibility for us, even on my physician's salary.

You're fucked.

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking team, just help your wife out.

There's nothing wrong with doing some dishes once in a while and changing your kids' diapers. They're your kids too, don't be a lazy nigger who shunts literally everything to his wife.

Unless she's working non-stop for at least seven hours a day, five days a week doing house work (HIGHLY FUCKING UNLIKELY) then it's not fair in the least, unless she's working a job too then yeah totes fair.

>have children
>abdicate all responsibility for them bar making money
>being this much of a beta male

I pity your kids, I hope you enjoy raising future Bernie supporters.

>Her argument is that raising the kids would be like her full-time job

That's just shit she's hearing from the daytime TV she's watching while she leaves the kids to play with an ipad

if she genuinely has her hands full with stuff then you should, as a dad you should spend time with your kids too and that means changing their nappies and even having a bath or shower with them.

yeah yeah call me cuck but there's nothing wrong with a dad also taking part in looking after their kids.

Give an inch and take a mile.

>don't be a lazy nigger
saves lives all day. pretty sure that absolves him of any lazy niggerism

If you own your own house ask her to help clean the gutters, now the lawn, shovel snow and all the other shit

>, don't be a lazy nigger
all around good advice for all aspects of life

Break off the engagement. She's testing you and will continue to do so until she removes all responsibility from her worthless life.

Sorry, man.

>Not sure if this is normal or if it's some leftist progressivist bullshit...?
It's normal. Father's need to do more than be the breadwinners, otherwise she may as well be a single mom.

Spend some time with your fucking kids you deadbeat.

But don't go full cuck. Your wife has her responsibilities just as well as you do. She should respect the fact that on your work days, you broke your back too.

and looking after kids isnt even that hard lmfao ive done it as a babysitting job its fucking easy. id imagien even easier when they go to school and shit

Buy a dishwasher, problem solved.

Very obviously, it's her job to change diapers when she's taking care of the kids while you work. I would imagine she could do the dishes while the kids nap, as well.

That being said, change some nappies when you're at home. It won't kill you. And if she could have been legitimately too busy to get to the dishes one day, do the fucking dishes once in a while.

Changing diapers and doing the dishes are acceptable trade, just don't accept to clean the floor or to make the laundry.
I mean, kids ask a lot of energy, especially if you stimulate them a lot, but they still sleep 15 hours a day and during this time you can do a lot of shit.

If you are suspicious just set some cams in the house when you are away and watch the records occasionnaly in private.

>my American fiance
>US flag
go home Johnny Foreigner

I've noticed a common trend amongst "career women" is the aversion to anything like cleaning, washing up..

They aren't able to simply do these things without their whole big strong woman identity being challenged

"i'm above this" or "i'm not a 50's housewife i'm too powerful to be doing this"

so they insist on making the man do it. But it's got nothing to do with sharing the load

you better man up and do the dishes

Some bitches are actually proud of not being able to cook.

>insofar as she agrees to stay at home and raise our future children until they are of primary school age
When she refuses to get a job once the kids are in school, what are you going to do? What the fuck are you going to do? You can only complain as much as she's willing to tolerate before she makes up some bullshit to get a restraining order put on you.

Then because she is the primary caretaker of the kids, the cops and the court are going to throw you out on your ass. After she divorces you, you'll be paying almost all your gross income in child support + alimony. And the amount of alimony will be massive since she's going to tell the judge she is unemployable from being out of the workforce so long, and that she decided not to pursue professional credentials because her husband agreed to support her forever.

pay her a 'bonus' to do it. No man should have to change diapers.

Fuck off. She stays at home. She does the house work. That's her fucking job: the mother and wife. She either is a "traditional" woman or she's a feminist bitch that wants all the rewards of being a man with no responsibility, there is no in between.

That is a giant fucking baby.

Going to work all day is fucking tiring. That's why the woman stayed at home and did housework. When women work like men, they come home tired like men. Nothing worse than coming home after an 11-13 hr day and cleaning the house.

Play it by ear. If she actually does need help after you get back from work, then help her.

Raising kids is not a full time job. It's a part time job. This isn't 1920 anymore, all our appliances are automated now

>When she refuses to get a job once the kids are in school

sad thing is that it didn't used to have to be that way. The man could provide the whole time and the wife would love him more for it. the woman has so much more to offer at home (potentially) in the handing down of homemaking skills and moralizing stories. We have fallen so far.

My mother and her 8 (EIGHT) siblings were taught morals, sewing, cooking, volunteering, extreme neatness and cleaning skills all by the mom while the dad worked a blue collar job. What a sad world we live in today

Literally this. If you want to stand a chance in court of not getting totally fucked in the ass (you will be anyway), you'd better make sure you both work and raise the kids equally.

>he doesn't work a physically demanding job where his wife wouldn't even dream of asking any more favours for stuff she could do herself

have you tried not being a sissy

>Tfw getting married to a huge racist
0% chance of being blacked by her.

Bond with your child and your wife and help her out or you will raise another future problem child.

>a nigger
>implying

This is why women literally have no worth in the West other than fucking and bearing children and why no man in his right mind would marry up one of them.

I sure as hell won't be marrying a Western woman. None of them are virgins, and they recoil at the idea of submissiveness. There's not a Christian to be found among them.

Have you, Hans?

Help raise your fucking children, come on
Helping your wife isn't progressive leftist bullshit

My fiance had a C-section when our baby was born, I helped her the first weeks until she succesfully was recovered of the wound, I changed diapers and cleaned our baby.

Don't be afraid of helping your wife OP

That shit attitude will get you on fast track to divorce and alimony you little snot hahahaha

> Her argument is that raising the kids would be like her full-time job

It is, argue with 'Well I don't remember you helping me with MY job, that's the reason you have vacation at home in the first place, or do you want to work while I enjoy vacation?'

why would you not want to bond with your children?

Is your wife redpilled?
How do you know that if she is going to be shitting liberal propaganda down their throats when your at work senpai.

Get a Mexican servant to do all that shit.

You're fucked OP
Bail on her now before she ruins your life

You guys know how the leftist motto is pretty much "Fuck Dad!"?
You know why they hate their conservative parents? Shit like this.

I thought you people actually cared abou the traditional family, and actually understood what it is, but you're just the same selfish brand of special snowflakes as the leftards.

You will never raise a functional family, your kids will hate you, and will become a transgender queer bernie supporter because you think feeding them and putting stuff in the house is enough to make them look up to you.

You can blame yourselves for the moral decay of society.

kakaka
you sure as fuck can afford 30k or less for a full time nanny, the market is saturated so you'd end up paying less than that. 180k salary pays 60k in taxes, so you have at least 120k to spend, you probably earn more than 180k you are just a materialist cuck that has no idea how to manage money

>hue men are selfish if they want a woman to do their fucking job BR

Enjoy Zika, you spic nigger.

>when I come home from work. Her argument is that raising the kids would be like her full-time job while I'm at work, so it's only fair that we share the work when I come back from my full-time job...

Obviously you can help her a bit as long as she's not expecting you to do all the work, nothing wierd about that.

There's a lot of housework to do if you've got a few young ones.

This makes me feel such dread inside me. Like a sinking feeling in my stomach, and I'm not even married. I just want to drive into the middle of the woods and explode my head off with dynamite. There is nothing to live for left in this world.

Just man up and help. Chores never killed anyone. A good marriage was never built on political capital. Did you axtually expect to be a father and never change a daiper?

So you work 9am-6pm Mon-fri and she works 6am-3am mon-sun

seems fair...

You are selfish if you think you have no job in the raising of your kids. Good luck when your daughter rebels and start dating a nigger, or better yer, your son rebels and start blowing niggers.

Do you really think that making money and treating your wife as a maid is going to make you children look at you and think, "When I grow up, I want to be like this man.".

Because if they don't, you've failed the most important job of your life, you failed yourself, your family, and society.

Or do you think that shit is innate to kids? How do you think society became so degenerate in the first place? Grown men bitching about changing a fucking diaper, and then you claim men don't know how to be men anymore.

But hating your parents, running away from home, and giving your all not to become them is the american standard, so you must be used to it.

Better start bangin ur secretary cuz that bitch is gonna get fat real fast.

Dad's role is to help kids with homework and take the initiative on family outings and gatherings. He takes the family out to the amusement park or brings the kids to the movies and manages approval/disapproval for gifts and toys.

Kids do not give a shit who cooks the dinner as long as it gets cooked.

You have no concept of raising kids or being a father. I bet you're even against physical punishment. This whole thread is full of cucks, even if some are shitposting.

Your life will be so much easier if your wife doesn't get a job while the kids are in primary school. Coming home to a clean house and dinner on the table rather than an exhausted wife and kids who've been in after school care till 6pm is so much happier for a family

I think you vastly underestimate how much time goes into raising a child from 0 to 3

Basically this. OP just run, I have no idea why anyone would try getting married and having kids in todays society.

Also, your fiance is a lazy piece of shit. Literally her only job would be sitting there watching a baby, which she WANTS TO DO ANYWAYS, and washing the dishes . . . and she's still attempting to push the washing the dishes off onto you. Whats going to happen is you'll come home from work every day to a sink full of dirty dishes and it will be 'your job'. Literally every day washing her dishes, and women are fucking retards about dishes especially if they know they're not washing them. You know how many fucking dishes a woman takes to make something like mac 'n cheese? It's insane. They get a new glass or a new plate like 15 times a day for every single drink of water they want instead of reusing them. You'll be at work all day so you won't really be using ANY of those dishes. It's just going to be you washing up after her - for the rest of your life while she sits on her fat ass and watches oprah and eats a chocolate bar with a knife and fork that you'll have to wash.

get a dishwasher

How are there dishes to do when you get home? You weren't home so you didn't make them dirty? It can be nice to help clean up the kitchen a little bit after dinner with the wife -- it gives you time to continue conversation from dinner. But you shouldn't be asked to do a bunch of chores when you get back from your day.

Do you want to have to kids make in their lives?
If you do, you will help her.
And you will make a prenup.
A prenup that favors you, worth on the whole planet.

Raising a young child is very hard. it's basically nonstop attention and some small breaks from when they take a nap. My sister has a baby less than a year old and just being with the child for a few minutes of like some crying is exhausting so yea.

Ah, the vaginaljew claims another victim and drains him of his life energy.

This right here. That would be like you not feeling like doing your job and asking your wife to go there and do it for you

if you don't help raise your own kids you are no better than a nigger.

men who dont want to bond with their own fucking children are not real men and dont deserve to reproduce. simple as that. if you want to be a lazy-ass manchild dont start a family- please. spare us your inferior seed.

This is a flat out lie women tell to try and pretend that staying home all day is hard.

You literally sit in your pajamas all day and just jam food into the things mouth or change diapers whenever it starts crying

>but they still sleep 15 hours a day and during this time you can do a lot of shit.
Mon ami, we need to swop kids! :D

OP., get some minor injury! I had an appendix operation a while ago, and it's a great excuse not to change nappies. I did a lot for the first kid, but very little with the second one, apart from just keeping it amused and carrying it about and the like.

Amazes me in general, though, how inefficient my wife is compared to what I remember of my mother in her position (and my father never did FUCK ALL to help). Fucking hard work, to work all day, mind kids all evening AND try to train a feral woman....

yes it's normal for both parties to help raise their child as much as they can

you have to be pretty fucking autistic (or a nigger) to get triggered at being asked to change your babies diaper

it'll also help you bond with your child more, getting nannies to look after them is top dysfunction

however this also means your wife cant be lazy and never take the kids anywhere ect

Man up. Be the ultimate provider the bitch wishes she was

Dude, how did that babies head push outta that chixies snail trail pail ?

Enjoy your totally femanized beta kids. If you don't have a hand directly in their upbringing you have no room to complain when they are dissapointing womanly betas.

Fucking beast of a baby, yeah. Will be a useful son one day, wrestling bears and deterring burglars.

>women are fucking retards about dishes especially if they know they're not washing them. You know how many fucking dishes a woman takes to make something like mac 'n cheese? It's insane.

I can vouch for this, yeah. It's baffling, it really is. But then again, we are the logical sex, so we shouldn't expect too much from them. I've been trying to get mine to at least STACK the bastards properly in the sink, so it's not all lying all around the kitchen, and RINSE them. Who would have thought that this would even need to be said, ever?!?! It's weird. I guess just too many girls are being brought up without being made to do chores, their stupid parents falling for the idiotic meme that we'll all be living like the bleeding Jetsons or something in a few years...