twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bear

Gorilla

bear

depends on what bear

Bear

Gorilla. No doubt.
A Gorilla can lift more than 1500 Kg.
Also, if Gorillas were to play RPG, they would be a Berserker. They don't stop until they die.

If it’s the bear that killed Timothy Treadwell then the bear would win.

Joe Rogan would say bear.

I pray for the day when I can see this shit live.
I'd go with the bear because of its killer instinct, gorilla's are a match strength and size wise but are mainly vegan jungle soyboys.

bear fur sure

Gorillas just punch and run around. They don't really bite. Bears on the other hand are pretty fast and can outrun a gorilla. They have sharp claws and a massive bite. They also wont quit chasing you until the threat is neutralized. The only advantage a gorilla has is better maneuverability in trees and higher intelligence(not to mention a band to back him up).

So, bear.

And this is how you play "spot the retard".
Gorillas have strength and teeth/bite force, but they're stupid and slow and only weigh up to 500lbs. Their only natural predator is the leopard, one of the smallest of all big cats. Bears on the other hand average well over 500lbs, often 1000lbs+, have gigantic paws and claws, slightly stronger bite force, are faster and more agile, and have so much mass of fat and such thick fur that a gorilla stand no chance against trying to bite them. Even an average female grizzly would tear a silverback to shreds 9 times out of 10.

Spot on.

this wins both of them

Harambe

Grizzly bear, with ease.

That looks like a .38, which would just piss both of them off even more when they're charging right at you.

[citation needed]

If you're a shit shot.

>2 bullets straight through the eye
>does nothing

but she is a skilled shooter who will hit them in the head

Thankyou

I left to take a shit and this is what I come back to. Jesus

Depends on the location 100%. If in an enclosure with no climbable trees or walls, the bear is gonna destroy the gorilla 9/10 times. Even with trees, the bear is gonna rip the gorilla to shreds 7/10 times.
Grizzly skulls are thick and even a shot to the eye will travel in a different location. It will not hit the brain directly.

travel to a different location than the brain*

Shot placement is king, but only a fucking retard would trust a .38 when dealing with 500lb plus animals

Everything about her stance and grip is wrong though.

Gorilla because he Can use Guns

>shit shot

>I'm a retard who can't shoot so I need to compensate with big guns
How's your small penis treating you?

I bet he looks down the barrel.

>hurr durr shit shot
A grizzly skull is sloped and thick as fuck in the center. If you think you're gonna penetrate it with a .38 youre fucking delusional.

this. if it were a grizzly polar or kodiak the bear wins hands down. but a panda or koala not gonna happen. gorilla is gonna win. black bear....thats a bit iffy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

Exactly. 1 on 1, bear wins every time. If it were a bear finding itself against the usual band of gorillas, the bear may lose in that scenario.

>it takes penetration to get the job done
I bet your woman is real happy.

Bear. No contest. The sheer mass and power alone dwarfs the ape.
>inb4 hurr no source
This is easily verifiable by going to the wiki pages of both animals and comparing their average sizes.

You know koalas aren't actually bears, right?

>witty cumbak xdddd
>ad hom
So explain exactly how you're gonna get the job done with a 38 when a full grown grizzly is running at you. I'll wait.

The opposable thumbs. Gorilla. Easy

RIP Harambe

Nah man, gorilla is STRONG, stronger than a bear and also would use tactics - probably scamper around in circles then rip the bear's jaw off or something

Your bait is terrible, but I'm hungry. Anyone who lives in bear country is not carrying anything smaller than .357.

So you can take your wimpy .38 up against a bear and I'll ask you how that bear cock is treating you

Bears eat a lot of shit that isn't meat.

bear

I'll get the job done with a wooden spear and some rocks.

They are not stronger. Again this has been scientifically verified. And what you described is not using any sort of tactic whatsoever. Face it, gorilla loses.

Police use dogs to apprehend criminals. And they're quite effective. Humans are way stronger than dogs, but that doesn't mean fuck all if you don't know how, when or where to use your strength.

you're both technically right, because what it takes to kill a bear depends on the type of bear.

black bear =

Brown bear: 400-550 kg
Gorilla: 220 kg

lmao gorillas are cute little monkeys next to a bear

There's like 3 or 4 mammals a grizzly bear couldn't easily kill, and a gorilla is not one of them

RIP in peace

Can you show me some statistics to back that up? Gorillas arms are longer and more muscular than a bears, and have more brain power to wield them.

Gorillas are stronger pound for pound, but a grizzly is twice the size of a gorilla, so it's a moot point. The statistics are incredibly easy to find, just google it

Also, monkey rage is not to be fucked with

Size isn't the issue, a whale is bigger than anything....

Oh great now gorilla has bear arms, why are we giving our rights to everyone?

Size is absolutely the issue. Bears can decapitate a moose with a simple swipe of their paw, it's been documented over a dozen times. A gorilla has ridiculously slim chances

A gorillas arms are massive because it uses them to gather food, its legs are shorter so it has to use its arms to walk around. In a fight with a bear, the gorilla has to stand on its feet. A bear doesn't.

Guerilla always!

The neck of a full grown moose is about a metre across, I doubt that is remotely possible

Look it up m8

No bullets in the gun, lol

It's not. Unless the bear is an anime bear and has been training since he was a cub to avenge his parents gruesome murder by some mobster moose.

I am, can't find anything but crapola at the moment

There are documented cases. The neck of a moose is actually quite susceptible to decapitation

link

You may be right...

Ill do you one better

Crocodile Dundee.

Im not the one arguing this point but, here.

quora.com/Can-a-grizzly-bear-knock-a-persons-head-off-with-one-swipe-of-the-paw

>Spot the retard
>A whole paragraph on a hypothetical question that isn't likely to happen.
>Spouting facts off like some autistic bear train lover.

Hey guys. If he found the retards I found the autistic kid.

Well, yeah, a person no problem, but a moose's neck is at least 5-6 times the thickness of a bears arm, and it's made from muscle and bone. The bears arm would break before the moose's head came off.

Bear. I hate bears.
But what if grizzly bear vs siberean tiger?

Garlic Bread

You didnt read the article. It talks about moose in the greyed italicized area.

You didn't even bother to read it? There is no hope for you, moron.

well the only talk of documentated cases of such I can find lead back to a quora quote, quite persuasive but no real evidence. Had a m8 who knows his stuff tell me about the moose decapitation thing, so I could be wrong on this one.... but still, a bear would fucking wreck a gorilla

/thread

I think I'll have a slice thx

>quora.com/Can-a-grizzly-bear-knock-a-persons-head-off-with-one-swipe-of-the-paw

No, I didn't, given the title.... let's have a look

I'll have a slice of that anime booty

Further, there are also documented cases of grizzlies breaking a bison's neck with a single swipe. Face it the ape is DOA against the bear.

hands off you lewd

Yeah, apparently there are 150 documented cases, yet all we have is one tall tale from a hunter... I'm not convinced

How much prep time does each combatant get?

manbearpig is winning
/trhed

Google:
International Wildlife Encyclopedia: Brown bear - cheetah
Then go to page 294
Then go weep in the corner for losing this internet argument

So youre telling me you're gonna shoot two animals in the eyes as they are sprinting towards you. Their heads would be moving side to side as they ran keep in mind. Settle down bud

That's an elk

>it's like he missed all of the other threads throughout time.
It's the bear.

>manbearpig
Damn! I forget where that's from... Anyway, if it's a straight head-to-head fight then bear, but if not then the Go-rilla for sure. Smarter, faster, strong and will fight till the end.

You have to look at how bears attack humans,

They swipe them off their feet pin them down and bite the head, If the person has use of their arms they grab the exposed bear head, the bears massive paws aren't as useful when in this position.

A person grabbing its head isn't going to do shit but a massive fucking silverback, is going to go straight for that head too with massive powerful hands and arms.

tldr, the way a bear would likely try to attack a gorilla leaves its head wide open to said gorilla.

dear child, it appears you edgy as fuck, what gives?

south park user

The manner in which a bear attacks a human is irrelevant. The bear is still immensely more powerful than the gorilla and will crush it.
Not an argument.

Canadian goose

agreed, mean motherfuckers

So your saying it won't attack in the same manner as a similar type of animal? an animal that has 2 arms and 2 legs and will likely be standing up sure thing buddy, bears pin down humans and don't crush them while giving them plenty of time to grab the bears head.