ITT: We explore how different stories and films would have been with black leads

ITT: We explore how different stories and films would have been with black leads

He really did steal the necklace

Thyrone Jackson learns how to magicially steal all bikes at campus ?

It would not change much, just add some racism to the movie's conflict and some guilt.

Fuck off you nigger loving cuck

Black people are ridiculously over-represented on tv as it is.

His nimbus 2000 would have had chrome rims and a subwoofer.

Now, THIS I would actually want to watch.

Fucking 10/10

i lol'd a bit

Even though they are less than 30% of the population they aim for 50%.. This post is accurate.

12% in US

this is like complaining that there aren't enough white people in Bollywood movies

3% in UK

I would actually watch this

Quick question. Are latino/hispanics also under represented in movies? Why dont they make a big stink about it like blacks?

Asians are def under represented.

Because the latinos/hispanics as well as Asians don't want gimmedats. Most of them work for what they want.

Because blacks aim to ruin everything

Tyпыe пиндocы, вы cгниeтe co cвoeй тoлepaнтнocтью.

No niggers on the Titanic lol

Black Hermione has a nice wand. It's actually just a twig

Does the box arrest her?

Шapишь, бpaтишь!

maybe in the boiler room =D

"If you're surprised..."

Surprised that a Caucasian role lazily gets a minority copy and pasted over it instead of banking on something original? Nah, that's pretty much the norm.

It's not usually even said minority that is the cause of it. It's a bunch of out of touch white dudes that attempt to be progressive in the laziest possible fucking way.

Is this for real? Black people need to chill one little thing and they want to make a whole movement every time

Fact of the matter is that not everyone /needs/ to be represented. They want to be. It isn't a necessity.
That being said, blacks aren't entertaining or fun to watch, and any brand of "acting" they attempt to portray usually revolves around other blacks, sprinkled with pseudo racist overtones, because that's just what their entire culture is about, if you can even call that culture.