Tell us

tell us
what really grinds your gears

People who stand in doorways, middle of sidewalks, and in foyers... then they look at you like your the asshole trying to get around them.

Or people who walk in groups really slowly down a sidewalk and you can't get around them

Not putting my foot on the clutch when trying to shift.

Anyone driving slower than me in the left lane and they won't move over

oblivious fuckheads that somehow manage to stand in the way of everything

People who keep walking back and forth in front of me over and over like they forgot to get something the first 15 times.
People that chew really loudly
People that stop in supermarkets to talk about their neighbours kids dog in front of the fucking bread for 20m and don't move even after you excuse yourself
People who see you're wearing headphones and keep talking to you and don't get the message even when they see you need to lift them up and say "what?" after every sentence they say
People that get up 10min early on busses or trains like they're going to get there sooner if they're the first at the door, or look like they're about to jump out the moving vehicle
People that use long words they don't understand in the wrong context just cause they want to seem smart
A lot of things I guess..

People who litter
People who change their mind about a grocery item and don't put it back where it belongs.

New Mexican, Oklahoman, and Louisianan drivers. Mostly New Mexicans, though. Stay in your shithole state, please.

Could narrow that down to just 'people'

Trying to quit heroin. Sobriety sucks and I don’t know why I’m doing it sometimes. My life wasn’t even bad I just got sick of paying money to feel well.

why would anyone need to change from D while driving?
retard

they're called 'niggers'

not being properly oiled

When you got to make a monthly Walmart run and have to deal with a bunch of stinky Muslims and Africans that don't move over for you and just block the walk ways because they have no respect for anyone but themselves.

ay lil white boi we dun gon n moved fo yo whiteys fo million years boi we gon take it all bak nyukkuh we gon take it all bak we dun bein yo slayve we wad KANG fo yall cracka dun came n stole us from ou kangdom we DONE MOVIN OUT DA WHAY FO DE WHITEY WE GON UNITE BLACK PANTHER WAD DA BES MOVIE ALL TIME NYUKKUGH also we need mo monies fo dem programs WE hoo hOOh OO AAH AAH AAH AAH

aT the 24 hour wallyworlds with potheads driving around with the handicap scooters knocking shit over and people who bring their fucking dogs into the store (not service dogs). i almost tripped over some yap dog whose owner let the leash go log while she was still in the checkout line. one time I saw some hippie cunt with a fucking weasel in her coat.
another thing that pisses me off is grazers. i once saw this muslim type bitch with two fat kids grazing in produce. like grab a bag of grapes and start munching and then put the bag somewhere else and start on the cookies, stop a few aisle over and start on a soda, put that down and head for something else. they should be shot on site.

Jar of hotdogs x8
Hotdog rolls x6

people who dont use their turn signal properly or at all.

This

This could be fixed if we killed Muslims and niggers

People who clip their nails in public. Looking at you, Don.

When OP is a faggot.

The Jews

people who try to get on the bus while others are still trying to get out. fucking scum of the earth

Stepping in something "sticky"
The music of Will Smith
Any kind of fruit on pizza
Fire doors with a sign saying "Keep Shut" (surely they loose all functionality of being a door?)
This also with lifts
How my toilet flush handle doesn't return to it's original position unaided
People who don't want to hear spoilers (there's a big difference between someone telling you what happened, and enjoying the escapism for yourself, it really doesn't bother me)
My car windows need to come down a bit before the door opens (frameless) - and on really cold days in the winter, it gets stuck.
When you ask for a coke and they say "Is Pepsi OK?"
Tattoos
LOG and Banana memes
Getting any kind of grease on my hands
News reports entirely consisting of speculation based on a rumor ("apparently" and "some reports say" - you are the one reporting asshole)
Bad parodies

PVP gamers who quit the match when there team starts loosing so the remaining players are outnumbered and get raped.

you sound like the life of the fucking party

People that say "Eck cerera"
It's et cetera you fucks

Also - people posting in a thread with the least amount of thought or effort something which is out of context, just to tell some user that they think they suck. YOU suck sir. Nice contribution. Yes triggered. Also you left out "soul" - life and soul of the party. Retarded degenerate fucktard. Do you really think anyone gives a shit about how popular you are/I am in this place? You really, really, grind my gears.

People who live in the realm of emotion instead of logic... you know the type.. the ones that say "I feel like" constantly, never "I think that".. and look at you funny when you try to say the 2 things are different.

When I try to pass someone in the hallway because they're walking SO DAMN SLOW and when i go right they go right they don't want me to pass them.

>loudnigra.wav

You mean "Exetra"?
Fucking hell I'm glad I'm not the only one.
People who do that loses my respect immediately. They can sound smart when they talk, and suddenly
>Exetra
Oh I'm listening to a fucking retard.

>filename
FUCK YOU

>Y'all can't be axing me a question like dat
Yeah, that.

We were always playing, and it's not like we could ever win. Roll with it /bro.

People that have barely any english talk, rape ur wives, and throw their chicken bones on the sidewalk

This has t-to be bait r-right anons?

>Thinking you're about to sneeze
>Go through the motions of being about to sneeze
>Don't sneeze
>10s later
>AAAAACCCCHHHHOOOOOO!

Who let the niggers out of their cages?

Exactly
It makes me unreasonably angry. Especially when I hear people in government or "experts" in their field.

People who chew with their mouth open. Devolved fucking animals.

>People who don't want to hear spoilers (there's a big difference between someone telling you what happened, and enjoying the escapism for yourself, it really doesn't bother me)

Because telling you that a character is gonna die does not at all take away the moment of the episode or movie, right? "Oh, end then Rick dies." You go watch the movie or episode knowing that Rick is gonna die, which is not gonna be much of a surprise when he actually dies, while it's a total surprise when you don't know that part.
If you don't care about spoilers, you don't really care about what you're gonna watch.

Also, don't buy shitty stuff.

*smack smack smack* extreme banana chewing. Pisses me off

Or elevators

I just don’t get it, how can you eat like that and not think, “I look like a fucking retard right now”.

Girls on Chaturbate who just sit there staring blankly at the camera.

people who say traps aren't gay. just admit it, you fucking homo. there's nothing straight about a dick, no matter how small it is or whatever. it's fine if you want to jerk it to traps and other degeneracy, just just admit that you're a homo and a degenerate. don't try to rationalize it by saying dumb shit like "but it's a feminine penis" or "i only like the ones that look like girls"

Well user, I'll put it like this. Beofre seeing the sixth sense, someone had told me that "He's already dead". I don't believe this ruined my enjoyment of the movie at all - it's like as soon as the movie stated, I had completely forgotten about what I had been told, and just enjoyed the narrative as it was being played out. OK I'll admit, it may have made a difference if I had been told this just as the movie was starting, but generally a good movie should take your mind away from things and put you in the moment - so things like "this dude dies" is of no great consequence. It's how the story unfolds and the setup/outcome of this death that is entertaining.

When the knife slides off the plate i'm carrying

The way black people talk. Not the Ebonics part (I still hate that,) but the part where they act so smug. Black woman do it the most.

That the gears don't grind.

When people play their music in the car so lound you can hear it despite the fact that their windows are up. Especially when niggers do it.

doof-doof-doof-doof

Yeah my one is kinda like that, but it's when they take a phone call in their car, and you can hear what the caller is saying, but not the driver.

When people pull into a parking space or the side of the road and don't bother to straighten their wheels.
Normaly women who do this