Vice city is the best game of all time

Vice city is the best game of all time

gta SA imho was better, music wise they're both incredible.

Yes.

Reminder we won't get the classical experience with new textures, models ever because modders get shut down because of Cockstar.

It's really good and my fav GTA
SA technically is better since it offers everything VC had and more, but i prefer some of the locations VC had to offer like record shops etc. Also the police were no fucking joke and tanks were cool as fuck.

I'm basically at 99% and have one stunt jump left to do but can't figure out which one. I did every stunt jump at least 15 times now. I think it's a problem with the game not registering the jump or its glitched the fuck out :/ A shame because you really do need 200 armor and health for those fucking Haitian cockroaches and cops

I would agree, but have you tried playing it recently? It's aged horribly.

best game ever!

I disagree, it’s a very good game but I think donkey Kong for Super Nintendo is the best video game ever.

God I fucking loved that game. The Bradley mission, so much fun

Great game, but I liked GTA IV better.

I'm taking orders anons, where do you want me to go? posts ending in 3 or 7 are winners.

it made my childhood

mark it on the map so i know exactly where.

SA for the time was the goat but 4 was the best in the series and Red Dead Redemption is the best game of all time.

RC Helicopter Mission

Donkey kong sucks!

>mfw im so young that this game was my childhood

the airport felt like it was infinite. Games should be smaller and shittier again so we appreciate more

This game is better faggots

You know something? You suck.

Shitty kitty

shrek a shit gta a shit youre all faggots

Dildo dodo was worse

pretty fucking decent to be fair

this desu

You’re doin’ allahs work op. Blessings upon you

Probably used a cheat code for fun and forgot not to save. The game will always be stuck at 99% if you use any codes.

Vice City was a nice improvement on 3, but not enough to wow me. The soundtrack and setting were also from my least favorite time period, so I hated the music and city (and the soundtrack seems to be 80% of the games appeal, just like that faggot movie Drive).

I liked 3 more, 2 even more, and SA is untouchable.

Beeeeee beeeee beeeee boooooooooooo schhhhhhhhhhhhh schhhhhhhhhhhh schhhhhhhhh

I really hope they don’t go back to VC for GTA 6 but I know they’re going to...

A modern look at london would be interesting, but the weapon inventory would only consist of a broken bottle, so that wouldn't exactly be exciting.

or a vial of acit

How could you tell a blatant lie on the internet with the resources we have available

in the skin of a jihadist doing the work of god for his bretherns
this would eliminate the problem with gun deficit