Be humble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROA3S2l-vfk&t=11s
gov.uk/discrimination-your-rights/discrimination-at-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top kek

>good looking>niggers, streetshitters, gooks

Oh my God...WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES?!

As a white male this affects me in no way what so ever.

Diversity
No whites allowed

t. cuck

Girl with the shoulder tattoo looks cute, others should get some other work to do.

why are those models all so unattractive?

wadya know, theyre all ugly

>celebration of diversity
>no whites

mmmmkay

Btfo, how will we ever recover

Why didn't they pick actual attractive people to make their point

attractive untermenschen are so hard to come by they staffed their 'modeling agency' with these malformed misshapen orangutan people

Admitting you can't compete is supposed to humble US?

sigh. When will you learn the minority card is a flag of surrender?

>t. triggered by niggers
sucks to be you

LOL look at all those fucken uggos

because you're a brony

>diversity
>no white people

i love a bit of hypocrisy in the morning. the fucked thing is that there are probably a bunch of white people behind this company.

people are idiots.

idgaf about the diversity narrative, but in what world are these model types? Aren't they supposed to be pretty?

Lol, acting all progressive while fueling the consumerist destruction of our children's minds and simultaneously undermining people's self-esteem and sowing the seeds of body dysmorphic disorder for the next generation.

That is the most attractive they could found.

Not being a whiny little bitch that gets butthurt because someone of a different color than me is doing their own thing makes me a cuck? Huh, ok.

christ those are some ugly mugs
Only the asian in the middle on left of the black girl is a bit normal

yea maaaaan why care about the world and societal shifts maaaaaan lets play some video games and smoke some weed maaaaaaaan

who could POSSIBLY have the desire - nay, the ability - to orchestrate such sneaky slimy slippery social engineering?

So it took like 100 years for them to do the same like some white people? too bad model industry is bullshit, only a handful of people actually gives a shit about that stuff.

Mug shots shouldn't be in ones portfolio for modeling

>really really good-looking

The same people who ran caucasian-favoring model agencies. They see there could be profit in doing some virtue-signaling while continuing with their usual toxic business model that preys on body image insecurity.

Kek they're all ugly as fuck

>REEEE-ally REEEEE-ally good looking

(my post)

this isnt diversity either you cuck.

we be modlin n shit niggah

>in Zoolander's words
The irony

>as a white male

the second dude looks like a greasey homeless guy.

but I guess the rest are ok! : ' ))

> Top Tier
>Is and always will be Cute Asians

"yeah hi I need a crackhead jew for the 'dereleect' campaign

I'm with ya. If you're selling saris or hijabs, do you really want a model with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Kek

They cant help the way they look. They were born that way

THE ONLY REASON U THINK ASIANS ARE PRETTY IS BECAUSE OF YOUR CAUCASIONORMATIVE MENTALITY THEY STRIVE TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK WHITE THATS NOT REAL DIVERSITY SHE'S NOT UGLY OR BROWN ENOUGH TO BE REALLY REALLY GOOD LOOKING

Actual proof that diversity means anti white

Why not just make a model agency that's not bias towards any race instead of fueling the flames?

They're all ugly.

So I'm happy for them...

I'm an average looking white guy, and i would kill myself if i looked like any of those people.

the niggers are the ones that need to start being humble

also they got the kinda pussy that stays tight!

> So tight

The fuck are you going on about? How does minorities having their own modeling agency (or whatever the fuck) equate to societal shifts?

Aside from the fact that an area that was once dominantly white now has to share the spotlight with people of other color.

The pinnacle of exquisite beauty

Hey guys Black Panther was a huge success...guess that mean all white guys will be extinct soon cause lord forbid any other minority gets their own successful film and is actually proud about it.

>retarded drawing made by retarded liberal artist that doesn't what a marvel or dc is

Was it really a huge success?

How could it be a success without White men going to watch it?

try and start a "non-colored" modeling agency then, see how many colored people share your attitude about things that "affect them in no way whatsoever".

>their own successful film
>story written by 2 jewish guys

"really good looking"

Okay like one black girls looks good there
Everyone else looks like they need a shower tbh

It's only a success because of nu-males going to see it so they can take pics for their blog. Then everyone gets to see how progressive they are.

That's my only theory. I mean you can't buy movie tickets with food stamps so that rules that out. Guess they can go out and slang a couple rocks for a ticket.

> models
> diversity
shitskins and their sjw enablers will never learn, day of rope soon pls
lol

As a black male i could give two-shits if an all white modeling agency started. Who cares? It's their business not mine. If they're successful then good for them.

Please take 5 minutes to watch this Black girl rate men.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROA3S2l-vfk&t=11s

RIP White guys.

this has been my experience
I went to see BP because fuck it, why not, superhero movie
Theater is full of neon-haired white trannies making shitty comments about white people the whole time
There were 3 black people there
A family, who looked like they were just going to see a movie like normal

>tfw niggers segregate themselves and then blame white people for the racial divide.

He's like a fat MC Ride.

Eevn racist Dove commercials know u aint clean till your Asian schoolgirl Smooth.

Black girl, turns to White girl, turns to Asian girl.
> Facts

Incredible double standard.

It's acceptable to be racist against whites.

she seems absolutely braindead

I love this sentiment of this. :D
So lets just look at Tony start as compared to T'Challa shall we...
Wile Tony may have gained allot of wealth from war mongering, this was not by his design. Once he found out he stopped and build his own suit to help everyone, even people who hated him.
Sure he isn't as wealthy as T'Challa but thats because he is spending that wealthy helping everyone.
Now we have T'Challa who because wealthy because he was born into it, Like tony...Didn't keep it on his own but needed a magic potion and a suit made by the rare resource he just so happens to sit on.
That same resource that is the core source of his countries success. Walled off, isolated, he helps no one but his own people. Not even all of them either as all his neighbor's are shut out, ignored, starving, and at perpetual war.

Coarse this is all fiction. However we see this in reality...be humble and sit down...
As a minority myself I hear...
Stay complaint and be conquered.
Eh NO.

>who cares?
90% of your race cares, you're an outlier not the norm.

Takes pride in not serving whites = hero
Takes pride in not serving blacks = racist

>Celebrating diversity
>NO WHITE PPL ALLOWED!

k. Should have called it "celebrating minorities".

I'm with you on that point. It is biased as fuck. The fact that somehow minorities can't be racist against whites is ridiculous.

I just think it's a stupid thing to get flustered about in general, given that it really doesn't affect anything. Like blacks having their own channel. It didn't suddenly stop white people from getting roles in tv shows.

Yeah, ok. But the film predominately starred black actors is what I meant.

Wrong, It's impossible to be racist against whites you fucking bigot.

Here let me learn ya somethin. Oppression is a one-way street. The oppressor cannot become the oppressed without a complete dismantlement, then reversal, of the social climate. Men cannot be oppressed by women, white people cannot be oppressed by minorities, straight people cannot be oppressed by LGBTQIA+, CIS people cannot be oppressed by trans(a)gendered people.

In order to truly understand your privilege, you must first internalize this fact. Then the healing can begin. But don't worry, we aren't holding our breath.

Western society lol.

Black men protected by their race card. Automatically makes them appear more alpha then white males.

Imagine a white guy post a video saying girls with black skin are unattractive. He would be attacked on social media and labelled a racist. His life would probably be ruined.

>being this ignorant
there is no hope for you user

That's because my race piggybacks on the past for success. My race is more racist than whites today.

In all fairness I'm sure most white guys wouldn't want to fuck her either. It's a fact: unless you are into beastiality you don't find black "women" attractive. I use the term woman loosely because black women tend to have high as fuck testosterone levels.

LOL holy shit i know who that is

This is actually illegal in the UK.

It falls under the discrimination act.

An employer can't refuse you a job based on your race.

gov.uk/discrimination-your-rights/discrimination-at-work

>unironically believing this
>first you need to internalize a guilt complex or else we just need to destroy everything
>then the healing can begin

you're insane. literally.
you're probably dangerous too.

>critical race theory
learn about it. they conceptualize race the same way as the rest of the people who speak english

*they don't

Hay guys remember when the nazi worked effetely to dehumanize and expel the jews no matter the cost....It was all par for the cause of social justice!
Hay remember when the jews spoke out and where call traitors and beat in the streets.
Before the nazis took full power and seized all there wealth and ship them to be exterminated.
Centuries later all white people are paying the price.
Even those opposed to it...

So yanno what, Let black people become the new nazi's. There well on there way.
Lets see how far they get.

boi they ugly

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

I guess I subscribe to the radical opinion that people who do bad things should feel guilty for it.

If you feel threatened by your looming comeuppance... then, heh, yeah... we are very... VERY dangerous.

Your time is coming soon. We won't kill you, but you will want to be dead, just like we do under the thumb of sad white men like you.

retarded amerimutt attempts to apply meme that butthurt them to black people somehow

Being called ignorant by a racist...that's rich. How about you enlighten me then?

In that case the Nazis where right because you are aware that the jew's possessed all the wealth and power in germany at the time right.

Are you saying you are in support of holocaust.
Because for calling other people a bigot, your being one yourself.
I'm a Jew btw so got on call me something and Ill call you an Anti Seminte.
Because there more of you then there are of me...So who hold the power here really?
You fucking Nazi!

Not upset at all. At least not to the point that I'm compelled to write out a paragraph of fucking nonsense.

I’m fine with diversity in stuff but this go out of your way not to include white people stuff takes it a bit too far. We’re still 68% of the US population