Sawp anons. My sister is having these spots apearing on her body and she frraking out...

Sawp anons. My sister is having these spots apearing on her body and she frraking out. Currently she has no oportunity to see a doc so im counting on ur opinions. This started 2 weeks ago. Started from one spot and is progressing through whole body. What could it be? She also mentioned that she drinks alot of Coffee. Big love b/rus

She has syphilis. Hospital asap.

Shingles

looks more like staph/MRSA
my bro got it when he got a new tattoo but you can pick it up anywhere.
10/10 would go to doctor

a high quality pic would help

It iches alot also

user 209 its the best i could get :(

bed bugs or mosquitos ..and a lot of scraping resultant to their stings leading to inflammation. can apply any local fungicidal ointment. use moisturiser after bath.

if that's not case..could be dry skin and infammation. treatment same as above.
if none above..i cant indicate without more symptoms.

probaly HIV... did she fuck a nigger?

Bed bug bites

I can't believe how retarded everyone here is. This is a scabies infestation. Get some sulfur soap if you cant go to the doctor.

Jesus Christ /b.

Pic related: its what the doc will give you.

I'm seeing three spots in a line over and over in those pics.....that's bed bugs.

Looks like fucking poison oak or poison ivy, and if so she might have an allergy

That is most likely bed bug bites. Only about 60% of people leave bite. Bed bug b usually like to bite in a pattern of 3 as seen in your pictures. It is also difficult to get rid of bed bugs. The way I got rid of my bed bugs was to pit diatomaceous earth food grade all over the sides and corners of my room and dust several things

Thanks for help guys. I Apreaciate it

Nope.

Nope

Nope.

cant diagnose that fast user. it might just be bed bugs.

OP does she complain of incessant itching? or just at night? turn over yr mattress. does the skin have any raise lines as well around blisters?. in any case a fungicidal ointment would do (corticosteroid). use any having Betamethasone Topical (0.10% w/w). apply only in very small qty..not more than a gram's size...thrice a day. would be well in 24-48hr.

wash all clothes nd bedaheets in warm water..dry well

Its not bed bugs you fuck tards. I just got scabies last week. These are fucking scabies.

Post pictures of the soles of her feet, as that is common place to spot the infection, or something...

calm down edgy faggot..im probably older than you ever having seen internet. besides that..im more educated than you. go call your mom a whore and finger your ass.

Why don't you call him a whore while fingering his mom's asshole?

Is she hot?

It can be AIDS or C, OP is junkie.

OP is junkie. She has infected, maybe...