Aaaaand he's now trending on Twitter

Aaaaand he's now trending on Twitter.

Get a load of the butthurt
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/739375193647353857

twitter.com/search?q="Piers Morgan"&src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did Piers become right-winger? I remember back in the day when he advocated for gun control and cried over the death of Trayvon Martin.

He's not right wing, he just likes Trump. I think he became friends with Trump during celebrity apprentice.

pretty sure he is still very much against guns.

Did Pierce actually uncuck himself?

He's been saying a lot of real shit. Don't trust him not to revert to being a toilet slave though.

OY VEY

You know Trump was saying even worse shit a few years ago too right? People can change on a dime now.

Sure, what evidence do you have?

he's 100% right

Here's your answer leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

He's right of course. Muhammad Ali was for a time an unironic supporter of Nation of Islam and a huge fanboy of Elijah Muhammad.

Pierce is simply an oppurtunist, he sees the winds shifting in trumps direction and he's desperately trying to remain relevant after his libcuck show went down in flames.
Reminder that this man is a gun grabber that doesn't give a fuck about the constitution, don't be so eager to blindly support people trying to curry favour.

Still like to say, from an American, nobody gives a shit or likely knows who this faggot is.

>saying something leftists are offended about means you're right-wing

He is right wing in a UK sense, which includes gun control

Piers Morgan is good friends with Trump. He's the only British "journalist" Trump lets interview him and he repays him by being easy on him with the questions.

it's a fact simply because saying inflammatory things about muslims isn't racist. muslims aren't a race

He's Trump's bitchboy.

Simply goes to show how much influence Trump's charisma has - he even gets Satan himself reincarnated, Piers Morgan, behind him.

Weren't you an adult until recently?
Piers was causing quite a ruckus in the US media a few years ago.

Piers is good friends with Trump from his apprentice days.

Wasn't Mohammed still pretty based though? Wasn't he the one who said "I'd never marry a white girl. I'm proud of my race. Anyone who doesn't have racial pride is pathetic."

what did he mean by this

Exactly his point. That is considered hate speech. The same faggots that are gobbling down that brain dead niggers cock would be calling any white man literal Satan for having similar opinions m

He was based. One of the only redpilled Niggers to ever live. Watch "Muhammad Ali speaks about racial mixing" on YouTube.

>NZ
>He doesn't give a fuck about the constitution
Why do you?

Based piers has become based. How'd that happen to such a prissy britbong faggot?

He's not right wing he's just an attention seeker

He is a leech

but he happens to be correct this time

It's not surprising at all that black nationalists share some positions with white nationalists. They're both ethnocentric ideologies after all. Now if only we could agree to disagree and have our own homeland for each, that could be great.

Top kek at people losing their shit over this

Gotta love how everyone is all of sudden a huge Muhammad Ali fan

they would argue that you can't be proud of being white cuz you were never oppressed

Piers doesn't know that blacks can't be racist by SJW definition.

((privlege/3)√bias(power))-menanin = racism

sigh, i just wish we were all racially equally and judged by our character

WEW LAD SENPAI

>Did Pierce actually uncuck himself?

>Trump made fucking Piers Morgan pro-white
Really strange times we're living in.

I love how Piers is Donald's hand puppet.

Oppression rhetoric is for fags