Swiss tunnel opening

Absolutely nothing strange going on here. Nope. No strange hidden meanings in relation to Cern.
inb4 5:30

youtu.be/koQZt019P8g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSsfjHCFosw
bbc.com/news/in-pictures-36428799
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi4nDKO-UFY
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/
youtube.com/watch?v=pzKArTR8A7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=R4liEhGuSiM
vimeo.com/116518067
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this people are in charge of a giant mass accelerator
JUST

Whats the point of hiding your intentions when the people are domesticated sheep?

Face it, nobody is gonna do anything beside shitpost "muh superiority" on an image board

They dug too deep and too greedily. They know what they awoken down there.

you understand nothing of science or physics if you really read into cern look at actual dangers even those are so unlikely to happen they should not be called dangers. unless you believe everything everyone has ever been taught is a lie and to that i say occam's razor.
The lhc is a high energy particle collider. Not a portal to jupiter created by the illuminati to transport demons to earth.

Its Swiss culture mixed with "modern Art"
Thinking CERN is spooky is retardef

Pic related, Swiss culture

you atheist science fucks always do this
>I don't subscribe to your ancient fairy tale system of control, maaan
>*proceeds to engage in bizarre occult ritual

>modern art and performance

yeah fuck that shit.

>you understand nothing of science or physics
You mean like the average citizen?

Good idea to take a bunch of coo coos to make people understand that science is a respectable thing that everybody should approach.

This has absolutely nothing to do with science.
to declare such ludicrously sanctioned claims you are nothing more than a sub human troglodyte.To have no sence of reality in a statement to just infer apoun clearly false information. its quite distressing to see someone of such simple midness
*tips fedora*

Yeah because CERN was made to help us understand the very things that we don't understand in the first place.
I honestly think its some government mooks thinking that all the rich people will think it super cool that they came and saw these weird ass performances.
I mean I certainly gave no fucks about a tunnel in swissland until I saw people posting about this video. So isn't it completely working in their favor if they want attention?
If you say 'well its whacky and probably some dumb illuminati thing' its well documented that the superrich do fucking nutty shit like that all the time anyways. Its their culture.There's like sixty of them, they all know each other, they have all the power they want and if they want to LARP like they are summoning demons or some shit to make them feel special whats the harm?
I mean, they could be doing real nasty shit like selling drugs that they know will kill people and preparing massive legal defense funds in advance just for that purpose, or shipping worthless AIDS tainted blood to another country so they can make bank and not lose profits.
Those things happen. I'd much rather have them be busy funding starving artist to make weird angels and hire dancers to wear really big wigs.

oh yeah man forgot spain has sub-par education

And soon they began to mine the mountain
It's rich seam fueling the chaos of their own world
Meanwhile, down in the town, the Happy Folk slept restlessly
Their dreams invaded by shadowy figures digging away at their souls

Every day, people would wake and stare at the mountain
Why was it bringing darkness into their lives?
And as the strange folk mined deeper and deeper into the mountain
Holes began to appear, bringing with them a cold and bitter wind
That chilled the very soul of the Monkey

For the first time, the happy folk felt fearful
For they knew that soon the Monkey would stir from its deep sleep
Then there came a sound, distant first, it grew into cacophany
So immense that it could be heard far away in space

There were no screams, there was no time
The mountain called Monkey had spoken
It was only fire and then, nothing

What the bleedin 'eck did I just watch

You're gonna tell me that you go out to the streets and ask people how the lhc works they are going to give you an accurate answer?

Piss off, you arrogant moron.

post lewd christ-chan

Something sleeping is going to wake, and kill the universe itself. All of mankind's faiths are wrong. 11 is coming. You have been warned, and you can't win, abandon constructs of light or be culled into nothing.

Of course the princess in white has to be a fugly nigger. I fucking hate the modern artist.

ok
1) this is in no way associated with cern or the large hadron collider.
2) the lhc is enormous particle collider that accelerates atoms to near light speeds and and then smashes them into each other they literally tell us what it does
its no some secret organization planning to kill us all or to feel special the lhc is a magnified piece of scientific equipment. just thinking about it gets me hard

They're just preparing to tear a hole in reality and open up a portal to hell incase muslims overrun europe. Nothing to be afraid off.

this guy gets it

The thumbnail looks like Richard.

Wut you workship the perchten too?

If you dig a hole into the mountain, you have to perform rituals to appease the mountain ghosts. It's basic engineering.

No, we worship the Tschäggata (or atleast some mountainniggers do)

I still don´t understand the rest of it.
It´s wierd as fuck.

Yeah bro kale shakes and isolation tanks #JRE

kill yourself

Soon

the fuck even possesses these people?

and why are 1/2 of them women cus I sure as hell bet 1/2 the real workers weren't

I'm already stockpiling ammo

youtu.be/BSsfjHCFosw

Holy shit, the fuckers are building a portal to some hellish realm, good thing Europe will be raped by demons first.

Hey, thats too far. I've never had a kale shake in my life. I eat my kale whole.

Jesus Christ, what a fucking joke.

All that wasted money could be better spent on hamburgers.

Bane?

>The representatives of my country watched it and didn´t commit sodoku.

bbc.com/news/in-pictures-36428799

Is there a list somewhere of the VIP attendees?

Then we might be closer to finding out who the hell they were trying to impress.

Its probably less to do with secret societies and more to do with your leaders having terrible taste in art and entertainment.

The emperor is wearing no clothes.

You have to go back.

>This is what Pagans believe
>This is what Pagans think is worth reviving
>This is Paganism

>Jupiter
You know jack shit either smartass

europe is fucking weird

A portal to Saturn, user.

Not recognising Tolkien posting.

A D H O M I N E M

>Those Ricola spokesmen looking on in polite confusion.

Okay, it was disturbing. Why does art have to be disgusting? It wasn't always like this.

Top bants.

I wish we could bury all this nonsense and get to work on colonizing the universe.

tl;dr techno jesus is coming and i am his sheep

No, Ivan, you don't get it. We are the demons.

>you will live to see Quake happen

All the good art has been done already. There's only shit left to do.

My gorilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi4nDKO-UFY

>the goat man
Okay I'm officially spooked.

kill yourself conspiracytard
how much does the Kremlin pays you per post?

They worked 70 years on this tunnel and this was the opening?

JUST

>attack posters with ad hominem
>bitch when you get ad hominems thrown back

Post more.

Bullshit.

Good art can still be done, but requires lots of time, talent and effort.

The vid in OP was pretentious bullshit.

Tangentially related is the fact that the wiki article makes no mention of the satanic allusions and speaks instead of dancers and acrobats celebrating Alpine history.

can anybody provide me a normie explanation for this?

More like around 20 years

>recognizing a Tolkein post

Who's truly poorer m8?

Niggers twerk, white people waltz, huehues samba and the satanic elite does this

Whoever was in charge of the ceremonies hired some dipshit modern artist(s) to perform because that's the kind of crap the rich people in atttendance love.

Now they can go brag to their friends about having been there since the whole experience cannot be replicated. No matter how much money you have you can't open that tunnel again for the first time. You were either there for it or not.

tldr; event organizers and artists profiting from rich people dickwaving contest

so, what's the explanation and origin of the Tschäggättä swiss friend?
something related to trolls and celtic paganism or what?
googled it for some time now and can't find an answer, most pages are in german and i can't read black speech of mordor

did they worship satan before or after the ribbon cutting?

was there even a ribbon cutting?

Yeah fuck right off with the satanic goat meme . is this shit for real , and they use this as opening ceremony

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/

Basically, a lot of the event had hidden messages relating to satanism, and how susceptible or sheep-like the general masses are.

what the fuck is wrong with these people

What exactly is this? Whites imitating black culture? Why?

Every year on carneval people put on these masks and stalk children and women in order to run snow in their face.

Don't know about the origins

This. They praise science then they basically sacrifice a fucking goat to a pagan god.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzKArTR8A7Q

Dont worry, guys, everything is fine. Showing related stuff is normal thing to do. Dont question it.

It's like what American Halloween used to be!, before candy even got involved. Ehh, I can still scare children though.

I wish they'd just open the fucking portal already.

this whole site is pretty cool.

click on the 'read this first' tab up on top.

Well. Are you people really THAT stupid?
Well, as it says: "it smacks you in the face and yet you are unable to understand it"

Good goyim, continue your breeding with blacks and watch tv

At 6:22, man with a goat mask (Baphomet) starts fucking a woman. Just listen to the sounds, the female is screaming while Baphomet is moaning in pleassure. Also during all of it look at the goat-mans movements, he is literally standing behid the female thrusting in to her. At 6:32 you can hear thunder sounds simbolyzing a climax.

Dont tell me this is fucking normal even for the hardcore pagans.

"The last of our kind" - Rykka, Switzerland, Eurovosion 2016,

This.

Fucking plebs pretending they dont care about what comes next. Atheists by definition should just kill themselves

do we even stand a chance Sup Forums?

Looks like something similar to our kukeri.
youtube.com/watch?v=R4liEhGuSiM

That looks harmless compared to Switz satanic ritual.

STOP DOING THIS YOU FUCKING KIKES YOU WILL SUMMON DEMONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:^)

>the scarab was seen as a symbol of this heavenly cycle and of the idea of rebirth or regeneration

It looks like we know what to expect. Rev up those bug-out-bags, boys.

fucking Canada. Leaf was awarded triplets for this shit.

vimeo.com/116518067

Scientists