No crime should go unpunished

No crime should go unpunished.
AFAIK white people still haven't compensated us for what they did to us during slavery times.
So...what would be an appropriate way to punish the White race?

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By taking all of the black race's labor and ingeniutity back to Africa, depriving whites of their right to exploitation.

Maybe we can go back and punish the guilty when we get time travel

My daddy didn't own no slaves, your daddy didn't pick no cotton.

this, you should go right now.

This pic is for you then.

Yeah, take all the gang violence and affirmative action back to Africa

>nigger can't tell the difference between revenge and justice
Are they really this morally blind?

Bitch white's freed the slaves, stfu niggs are not affected anymore

Please dont take all of the ingenuity back to Africa. Idk what we white people would do..lol

>posted from a mobile device standing in the welfare line

Not everyone can afford the best farm equipment, nor does everyone need it.

You force every black person back to Africa and make plea to the UN on behalf of the nation. The reason most people don't take blacks seriously is because they choose to remain in the nation that is tormenting them, they're masochists and hate unnecessarily.

White people have. We build jungle gyms for you to play around in and all the,kool aid and KFC you can eat. If you're black you literally have no responsibility what so ever in this country. As a matter of fact, I think you owe us more that we've ever owed you.

>what did we do about it
Uhh, we outlawed slavery?

Indentured service and working 15 hours a day just to eat.

Yes.

> not affected anymore
hmmm....

and then.....?

>spend money on shiny trinkets and rims
>complain about not being able to afford food

Why were blacks and mulattoes the majority of slave owners?
Why are Jews not sought for reparations after they transported them?
Why are Arab Muslims and Africans ignored as the suppliers before, during and after colonization?
Why were whites the only ones to step in and try to stop slavery? Why the fuck did they bother?

Your people were free in 1865, all you had to do was ban together and hitch a boat back to Africa but NOPE.

Just pay the reparations, pay for it from welfare, EBT, Medicaid. Then shut them down because they will be bankrupt.

Europe has not been compensated for African and Asian colonialism.

Where's our money

They are inferior, but they are told they aren't. Going back to africa would be facing their inferiority. All they can do is blame someone else.
Also if they did go back, someone would get genocided, either american blacks or native africans.

Who gives a shit? It was 200 years ago.

What for? No black alive today in the US has ever felt the travesty of slavery. They're owed nothing.

>Greenwood, Tulsa
Some blacks did get their shit together, and not despite segregation, but because of it.

But the KKK didn't like it all that much and fucking destroyed it.

So what you're saying is that even if my great great grandfather owned slaves (he didn't), I should be punished for his faults? You're an idiot. Also just in case you didn't realise it, the economic power the United States grew due to the use of slavery (atleast partially) allowed this country to grow to the economic power we are today, which means you're currently benefitting from slavery. Also please tell me how I'm being brain washed, and why I should be punished for Jim Crow laws. Affirmitive Action used to be necessary, but no one succesful is racist in who they hire as a basic workforce anymore.
Get over yourself

Not America's problem.

That happened too long ago to matter anymore. They're dead issues. Hatred of African Americans, howevere, is still a live bomb that we have to de-fuse and we can take small steps by addressing the issue of compensating Africans for slavery.

ya there should be plenty of land opening up for habitation in South Africa any time now

>no matter what, I dindu nuffin
>now gibs, because I deserve it

They're born to a distinct disadvantage though.

IQ is a part of it, yeah. And it definitely plays a part in why black crime is so high. Any low IQ, low income area has a high crime rate. The fact that the majority of these are black is not by random chance.

Yes banning together to change the nation, kinda the same thing were going through with Muslims now, except no real KKK.

>for what they did to us during slavery times
How old are you? 300yo?

>this country
You mean the 1%?

No they are not.

Would all of you faggots PLEASE go back to either Tumblr or Reddit? Please.
I’m sick of going to fucking Sup Forums of all places, and seeing more SJWS then fucking Sup Forums and /lgbt/ combined.

We should deprive the whites from our black sience and take all the grate black minds to Africa. As a race we need to de colonize our minds and den when we all gone da white man will sufer since no new teknology n shit from our butiful black minds n shiet

Watch marvel’s “Nigger Man” movie in a dashiki, that will show them.

And what did black people do about it? Those people were working to feed their families and didn't have time to help a bunch of apes who were too stupid to do anything themselves.

>white people still haven’t compensated us
Nigger, you were never a slave. You need not to be compensated for stuff you haven’t been/done.
Niggers need to realize you actually have to work for something instead of steal it.

They literally fought in the bloodiest war that ever took place on American soldier to free the slaves and you honestly make me wish they hadn’t. Fucking fags.

... What?
The USA is a strong economic power that has nothing to do with social class.
Good bait faggot

They weren't trying to change the nation. They didn't even do it by choice. Segregation forced them into it.

The point is, that they weren't behaving like niggers. They were prospering and working in harmony with the surrounding white areas.

The destruction of it forced them to move to ghettos which is why we now have a black 'hood problem.

>AFAIK white people still haven't compensated us for what they did to us during slavery times.

Tell me why I should compensate you for something a bunch of dead guys did to other dead guys that neither of us are related to well over 200 years ago.

Go on, I'll wait.

Meanwhile, niggers in South Africa have outlawed land ownership by whites. Racism, codified by law, based upon skin color.

Blacks were never wanted here, yet they stayed and planned to stay when they should have left. It's their own fault in my eyes.

What the fuck is reverse racism?
Racism is just one race hating another, right?

I love these threads, simply because its a bait thread and reading the comments. Anyone taking this seriously shouldn't, this is Sup Forums, do you think we actually care about the blacks and niggers?

So what? South Africa isn't America. I'm talking specifically about African Americans.

bwahahaha

Couple problems. There has been over 50 years of "affirmative action". Much of that was "quotas" to get blacks opportunities that were not available to whites.

Then there is the whole "Africa" thingy. Black slaves that came to the US were slaves in Africa before they came here. Africans enslaved them and then sold them to traders in exchange for cloth and steel pots and knives, etc. So it is actually the Africans who owe AA for the condition of their ancestors.

Finally, for 2,000 years Africans enslaved whites in Egypt. Where is the reparations for that?

/thread

you're the first dude in this thread to figured it out ;)

I don't believe that for a fucking second. Maybe for scholarships, but not for acceptance.

No school is gonna accept students who'll fail. Especially if only "underrepresented" fail. And they're not gonna make exams easier or the degree will become worthless.

[citation needed]

>too long ago to remember
>200 years ago

So how much, per week, are you receiving from the economy?

I wasn't alive to do anything so it doesn't fucking matter. Stop accusing me of racism for shit other people did. My ancestors moved to America in the 1890's from Germany so I had nothing to do with this and neither did they.

That cartoon clearly states "All Rights Reserved."

OP can start the process by paying the cartoonist for use of his work.

We all live on the same planet or is California in a different universe than new York

>Blacks were never wanted here
>planned to stay when they should have left
You're too stupid to continue replying to.

You need to fucking read more.

>Europe has not been compensated for African and Asian colonialism.
I'm assuming you're talking about the Umayyad conquest of Spain and the Mongol Invaders right?

Nice Chewbacca defense dude.

>No crime should go unpunished.
>AFAIK white people still haven't compensated us for what they did to us during slavery times.
>So...what would be an appropriate way to punish the White race?

Nope. You never mentioned "America". Stop trying to move the goalposts.

Hear hear!

I propose a life sentence for every living slave owner and a $1,000,000,000 reparation for every living former slave.

I don’t know what that faggot is talking about. That’s why I posted what I did.

Sweeping an injustice done to people you don’t like under the rug, to try and strengthen your point about your special pet group is retarded. Behold the hypocrisy of leftist dindus.

Actually they will do that.
Because they have to.
Because it's the law.
Nigger

I've read more than you apparently, they were already slaves to their brethren before they came here anyway. I just replied for a lark.

No it itn't.

Idiot.

Stupid nigger, there are no slave owners left alive. You cannot hold the son responsible for the sins of the father.

Lick Reptillian boots

You're the one moving the goalposts to South Africa, when I'm the one who set the goalposts in the USA.

Is it... is it really on anyone to pay for the crimes of their ancestors? I mean, it's not like we were there. We're not them. That sounds stupid to me

there is no such thing as reverse racism
its just racism

and yes white people are under constant assault,

Mongolia is screwed, it's gotta pay tons of reparations for all the killing and looting it has done in the 12th-13th century to China, Russia, etc.

And the Jews... they killed the son of God... that's gotta be worth a lot of money.

The problem would be, you happily and quietly enjoying the benefits of a system you know damn right to be unfair

Look it up then, I'm not awake enough to do the legwork yet.

You never mentioned "USA"

i know actual professors
the school forces teaches to give passing grades to affirmative action students
when if they where white they would be give a big fat F for the same work

He's not gonna just take your word for it dude.

>So...what would be an appropriate way to punish the White race?

Actually blacks invented slavery and enslaved whites first.

Whites were the first to ban slavery of their own nations.

This is why I am a white nationalist & white separatist.
I don't want to enslave nor persecute blacks, nor do I want to pay for them or suffer their nonsense.

Wakanda Forever , along with Long Live Asgard.

Are you fucking kidding all the free shit you nigger fuckers get 3 or 4 generations of you lazy fucker never worked a day in your lives living off someone else's hard work free housing free food free medical eat better than the folks that work so you can get all the free shit if you the you should be paid you your hardship you should get it for your black people that also own slaved go back to your mother land if you don't like living here and see how much free stuff your lazy black ass gets there

This is why i hate niggers so much , they can't let go of the past and move on .
their problems in the present are always blamed on the whitey for things that happened before we were ALL born .
GOD DAMN I HATE NIGGERS

>individual responsibility

It's how the world works. Punishing whites for slavery is like putting you in prison because your great grandfather robbed a bank.

Life is gonna be a huge disappointment for you unless you grow up, OP. No free rides.

If you're eating at a restaurant and your waiter(ess) is Black, it should be common courtesy to leave them at least a 50% tip as a way of saying "Yes, I know, we enslaved your ancestors. I'm very sorry about that."

>labor and ingeniutity
The white man could have easily built America without niggers

Nigs have had thousands of years to develop Africa and zilch

If we'd known it would come to this, we would have made the indians and irish pick the fucking cotton

The consequences did not, they lived on in Europe and made us the colonial nations that we were.

20th century was when Asian colonialistaion stopped in Europe.

The Arabs were clever enough to castrate their African slaves.

You're right. Affirmative Action is totally unfair! Black people should have to earn what they get via merit and not have it handed to them, just like the rest of us!

You ungrateful lot should start every day by getting on your knees and praise the white man.

YOU hate blacks becasue they've won don't you.

you should be a leader, but you're not, you've achieved nothing and this rage makes you lash out

I don't even tip whites unless it's earned, not gonna tip blacks when it isn't earned either.

yeah this

>implying YOU should be compensated for what your ancestors went through, and all that by people that have nothing to do with it
niglogic

fucking google it, it's a widely used practice

If I'm eating at a restaurant and my waiter is black, I just get my wife and leave

niggers are the worst racists on the planet . FACT

german whites have not compensated me a pole for the things they did to my country 70 years after the fact.

I think my suffering is worth more than yours nigger.

Enjoy this teen
icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z

>bait/10

Go ask the dutch jews that ran the west african slave trade. After that talk to the Brits that owned the colonies at the time. Stop bothering the people who ended the trade and the practice of slavery (at least in the west). The go talk to the Africans who still sell their own people as slaves today. If you have any time left, go fuck yourself nigger.