THESE are THE BEST albums to listen to high as fuck!

THESE are THE BEST albums to listen to high as fuck!

what about THE WEED BAND DUDE WOAH REPEATING RECORDS

listen to chocolate and cheese high mate

DUUUDE

Haha, so elequent and humorous. Yes, never seen this joke before. L O L SO FUNNY! WEED IS A JOKE ISN'T IT? No. Pretentious moron. Try having fun for once. Weed is wonderful and makes music better. Open your mind and read between the lines.

LMOA! xd

Also Quebec or White Pepper.

Plus all of these bands are weed-core desu

S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to basom high with a friend is the greatest thing ever

dude..... just stop
you seem both buttmad and underage

O P E N
Y O U R
T H I R D
E Y E

>all nu-male albums

Nigga, Pygmalion is the superior drugged out Slowdive album

Literally HOW?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

*breathes in*

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
(these albums are all really good tho

Dirty Projector's Rise Above is unbelievably good while high.

weed lmao

people will meme but its true these are great while lit af senpai

whaoh bRo Maybe u sHOULD take a Few ToKes And Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I F E E L L I K E A C H I M N E Y
M A N Y A K N O W

Doesn't this ever get old for you guys
I still cringe at my "duude weed" phase from a decade ago but I'd rather have these threads get actual conversation than 15k "DUDE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS" because you people think you're incredibly original because the point is to be annoying

Thanks weed is awesome, fuck these douchebag cucks

DudeWeedPosters should be gassed

It’s mainly to mock underage posters like yourselves because you think you’re special just because you get high

>THESE are THE BEST albums to listen to at high school! fuck!

dude..... just, like chill......

haha dude just light a fatty get faded and relax bro

I was referring to the kids that make the unironic threads about *insert album* is epicly awesome while high on WEED, not the people ironically saying dude weed

i got high and listened to this and was walking down a highway and almost had a mental breakdown. amazing album

>dude weed

You people are a scourge on society.

new copypasta?

but i'm not special and don't think i am for smoking occasionally. If there was an thread 5 minutes later titled "Good drinking albums" you morons wouldn't post these annoying ass responses every 5 seconds because of a special batch of 15 year old redditors who think they're the coolest for smoking weed

>Haha, so elequent and humorous. Yes, never seen this joke before. L O L SO FUNNY! WEED IS A JOKE ISN'T IT? No. Pretentious moron. Try having fun for once. Weed is wonderful and makes music better. Open your mind and read between the lines.
Haha, so elequent and humorous. Yes, never seen this joke before. L O L SO FUNNY! WEED IS A JOKE ISN'T IT? No. Pretentious moron. Try having fun for once. Weed is wonderful and makes music better. Open your mind and read between the lines.

>Designed 'Happy Colored Marbles' to suddenly turn into a hellscape on the outro so that anyone tripping would immediately be fucked

Based ween

That shit made me shit my pants on acid

You forgot this album
Ceres and Calypso by candy claws is also good too
True that getting drunk is a lot more cringe than smoking weed

I just wanted to drop in and say that album is tight as fuck

>heh, that's right I smoke weed