My faggot friend is too scared to ask a girl out in my class. want does Sup Forums fags thinks of him?

My faggot friend is too scared to ask a girl out in my class. want does Sup Forums fags thinks of him?

3DPD

probably a good move... he doesnt have to learn how heartless female types are this early.

Help him out or just encourage him or just ignore the whole thing.

Once you hit the point of "fuck it" you'll realize how stupid you are for not asking her. Regret it now than later thinking or wishing it could be different. Those "what ifs" can get a lot of people.

either wingman the fuck out of this or keep his soul uncrushed and tell him if he scared then its prolly for the best

Sauce?

not op, I told her straight up i love her ever since that she started distancing... Where do we stand now? she faded off somewhere

DAMNIT OP. GRANT ME SAUCE!
I MUST BEAT MY MEAT.

OP, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKKEN ME?
YOU FAGGOT! GIVE ME SAUCE!

shadbase (search it on google)

GODDAMNIT OP. MY DICK NEEDS THE SAUCE! HELP ME, YOU NIGGER!

Shad

> ugly

site = shadbase
artist = shadman

This.
Don’t be a fucking bitch OP. If he’s your homie then back his ass up.
>What does Sup Forums think of him?
He’s probably still less of a faggot than you.

thank
would like a link to specific pic

I backed his ass up, told him a dozen times he should ask her out. doesn't listen

shit quality cause fuck you

btw we're both faggots. I asked Sup Forums becuz he only listens to this site

Honestly bro if she's not interested shes not interested thats bottom line if you can read her. But that doesnt mean you stop fighting for her. If shes worth it shes worth it. For right now give her some space thats what it sounds like to me you need to do rn. But dont let go away too far. Maybe a week or 2, you CAN win her heart.

lel y tho

He is probably one of us.
I personally only had the balls after a year of trying to get attention, only to have her tell me that she already knew I wanted to ask her out a year ago, and I never had a chance in the first place.

[spoiler]Yuck[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yum[/spoiler]

he is going to do it becuz of the comments on this thread, good work beta males