Just found this shit in a Car i just bought from some Turk.Can Sup Forums tell me wtf this is? (more pics incoming)

Just found this shit in a Car i just bought from some Turk.Can Sup Forums tell me wtf this is? (more pics incoming)

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you fuckin moron... you can't be serious.

jew radar

Idk what this is it was under the car seat

I am. Enlighten me user

i think that car was a taxi

The guy selling it to me looked like a drug dealer not a taxi driver

Not to mention this shit was inside a first aid kit

It actually looks like the parts of a card skimmer.

so go to the police office and tell us what hapend

I can connect it to my pc but i bet if i did i would get swatted by some jews

I'd guess it's either a really shit-quality gps tracker of some sort, made for a niche market, or else it's a prototyping board of sorts for a microcontroller developer. I'd lean toward the latter...microcontroller programmers tend to have a bunch of those sorts of boards from assorted projects.

Card skimmer

Jews fucked you up. Jewish cops are watching you.

Show different angles of the board

Are any of the eigth connectors at the top in first pic labelled? Guessing they're positive and negative contacts for outputs so I'd say it's a crossover unit to split his car stereo into treble, mids and bass.

Do some proper non-potato closeups of the boards. Use MASSIVE amounts of light, this improves sharpness.

Ic programmer
Tips for a universal laptop charger
USB extension
Capacitor

Looks like a developers kit for some embedded system. I/O ports to the left + serial connector for flashing the software or remote access. Serial to USB converter to attach it to computers without RS-232 port.
Standard kit of connectors for a AC/DC converter, nothing special
What kind of tech illiterate are you that you do not recognize a simple USB extension cable?
Capacitor plus blurry unidentifiable blob

The electronics are all digital. This does not deal with sound.

What is about skimmer? I don't know what yo're talking about.

Not a gps tracker or anywhere even in that realm. Definite dumbass or bait

Read the ID numbers off the IC's and tell us if any input and output pins are labelled

What does it mean user?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN????

Right. There's no audio or radio frequency components anywhere. All digital. There's a microcontroller or CPU and some ROM.

It looks fairly old school, whatever it is. All socketed chips, and through-hole analog components, no surface mount anything. The yellow & black "posts" on the left of the board in the first picture make the board look commercially produced prototyping board, rather than a custom-built prototype of something, and anything commercially produced lately would use some surface mount components, I'd think.

>thinking audio processing is analog
>21st century
>what is DSP

Enjoy this teen
icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z

Backplate

Sup Forums

Definitely an old school virtual digital sound frequency converter. It splits audio between speakers and creates a binary throughput of scannable waveforms. The USB connector might have been used to link to an output matrix of some kind, possibly a rudimentary 3D printer.

It means they were getting ready to turn your car into a bomb

The board is mass produced, as it has white silkscreen print on the board. It's old too, somewhere between 1980-2000.

Super potato blurry photos, so I think OP is a troll.

It is just simple device. Don't hope OP. Are re you crazy?

>turk
You're fucked my boy, fucked

I’m guessing it’s a homebrew or shit-tier engine diagnostics reader. One end plugs into a hidden port (RS-232) under the seat or under the ashtray or hidden in the glovebox. Other end is converted to USB to plug into a tablet or laptop. Used to read diagnostic codes, maybe to flash the controller chip for extra boost. Probably means the previous guy fucked with the engine controller, which will invalidate any manufacturer warranty. Can’t be a card skimmer, there’s no reader. You can take it to the cops if you want, but they’ll probably just tell you that’s the cost or business with roaches.

A bomb?

Your post ends in 911.

Allah have mercy on my soul.

this is insane
obviously the card-skimmer bomb encoder is embedded on the screen printed backplate

"Not a gps tracker or anywhere even in that realm. Definite dumbass or bait"

Neither. I've built embedded systems with GPS devices that looked a lot like that, including Garmin OEM GPS receivers with integrated antenna, interfaced to a board with an RS-232 cable, so you could mount it outside a vehicle. It might be completely unrelated, but a GPS tracker can look like any other microcontroller board with generic I/O ports.

Ok, 32K RAM, some shift register, 8-bit microcontroller... that's someone's prototyping kit you got there

And an all-in-one RS232 chip, you got some nice partts there

Protip: don't buy things from turkroaches

My life could be in danger but i kek'd

Is bomb
welcome to the jihad
allahu akbar

>poly 100nF decoupling caps instead of cheap ceramics

who even does this?

Post whats written on the board and chip for a better idea of what it is.

Googling what's written on the PCB will probably tell you exactly what it is.

Niggers and/or Turks

This shit hhas some German writting on it i dont speak Hitler enough but whatever i will send you some pics underlining the thinggs were it says stuff

8 bit obsolete microcontrolller, ROM, RAM, serial chip, made in 2008. Could have many types of uses. The other board?

it's a GPS detector to tell him which direction Mecca is so he doesn't pray in the wrong direction

I'm thinking is exactly right, thus killing the stupid fun of this ridiculous guessing game (who the hell comes to Sup Forums for serious advice?)...so it had to be mocked

The positioning of where you found it is right for engine diag. also that's a fucking expensive service - done with expensive devices - by mechanics, whom distrustful &or smart people do not feel comfortable listening to...with the diag.reader the car owner can at least feel like he's seeing output and could think he had a shot at avoiding getting ripped off by a mechanic - so what you're looking at is a positive way of dealing with one's paranoia about getting ripped off...at least the 'maker' attempted to solve the problem...in a cheap ass way, but then if he wasn't a cheap ass he would just have shelled out for the legit reader...~$2k

It is a device that emulates very specific ultrasonic frequencies through hooked up car audio, luring all cockroaches in nearby area who will follow and obey. Whoever possesses this device, may become a cockroach master. A standard issue EDC for every Turk

That seems reasonable. Anything in 2008 with RS232 ports had to have been designed to interface with something either ancient or retarded, and automotive diagnostics interfaces probably qualify as both.

U can get obdII scanner for pennies...

yes. stock car electronics (not the audio necesarily) are potatoes and it's obvious from every time they try to introduce a 'fancy' 'touch screen' dashboard interface

Some programming stuff. Maybe someone had rolled the milage and forget his equipment?

But you can't use obdll to scan embedded microcode or RF cockroach matrices...usckdk scanners, on the other hand...

Square chip. Post part

Them ports.

Gps?

What car did you bought?

> Buying anything from a fucking Turk
you deserve everything

Arduino card

Opel Zafira

In 2008 it was popular to install dashboard media entertainment. Was illegal.

The most Turk car, Jesus it’s like they’re out to prove the stereotypes

nope
definitely a bomb because he bought it from brown people

Xyxzczczxyc I used to know

It's a remote Akhbar device .. every time you get close to a doner kebab shop it will emit powerful doner pheromones from the doner animal forcing you to stop a buy and consume this foul abomination.

Czczkz

Pretty much the same league.

Well, as far as I know, you will need a programmer to change milage... I guess you have the programmer now.

I bought a car from akhmed once. First thing he says he's christian. 35000 sold it for 7000. Them trucks.

Probably this

His son is ee

OP here i connected this shit to my PC and it gave me an error saying i dont have the drivers installed and the only CD there is was that.
>inb4 RAZERFAG

Fucking electronic didn't work for shit. Ignition was off. Pulled out 30 relays out.

Chip>relay

FTDI?

Yep, it is right. Because USB stick is COM-USB sort of thing.
Can you make a photo of second PCB?

Kek

It means the driver for the USB-to-serial adapter. Safe

Idk what a PCB is but i guess its just the other side of the thing (the right one)

>Czczkz
transfer function analysis?

Entertainment system

K is x. I'm brain dead.

It's a carbomb

empty Twitter page?
Still confus

It's an electronic anus stretcher

No, I meant this part of thing

Socketed DIP chips and one socketed QFP. Old connector tech. Maybe around 15 years old. Probably worthless to anybody who needs to use that kind of thing.

bootleg homebrew vietnamese pop?

obviously

>all resistors pointing the same way.
You’re dealing with a meticulous professional here.

Looks like someones motor controller for motors, or some actuators.

Possibly sensor for the black connectors and actuators for the yellow ones, looks to me like some sort of custom control unit for perhaps a small production facility or maybe a student project. Serial controlled, probably to easy control a couple relay and read a couple switches. Maybe something made by a uni department as a learning tool for a lab class.

definitely built before somebody figured out how to minimize used space on the PCB

Russian Techno! Whaaaaat?