Why do you like voyeurism thread?

Why do you like voyeurism thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

iplogger.com/2aRP35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The risk of getting caught and the result of not.

perfect perky torpedo tits

the rush of it. getting the results and sharing/exposing with mutual friends

seeing girls nude when they have no clue the pictures exist... shared with others

walk around with your tits out and then complain when you get groped....love the logic

it also makes me hard thinking others masturbate to her

Seeing my 4ft10 doudble D friends tits and shaved cunt when i never would have before

Im pretty sure thats her nipple as well but if anyone wants to touch up the lighting etc go for it

>be me 13
>sister is 12
>do this stupid thing where we always jump out from behind a corner and scare eachother
>Idea.jpg
>hide outside her window to scare the shit out of her one night
>goes into her room to get ready for bed
>pop up making a scary face
>doesn't see me because dark outside so reflection on window
>takes off shirt and bra like 3 feet in front of me
>see tits for the first time ever
>new game
>try to see sisters tits every night
>see all her friends naked
>eventually 24yo cousin moves in
>use this method to see full grown tits
>came many many buckets

never got caught

watching women expose themselves

Mom

unknowingly and unwillingly makes me diamonds

this

seeing something we are never supposed to see

thats.....pretty gay

>sharing/exposing with mutual friends
...I got no one irl to share this with.

thrill of seeing someone you know nude that doesn't know you've seen them nude

spread through coworkers without her knowledge like wildfire

Always anonib and finding the city shes from. Posted in my city a few times.

More

Any other sites like user ib?

bump for interest

Keep going. Dont make me say more everytime

Housemate. 19.

>Be me, too ugly, too many issues to be acceptable for any gf.
>Like/need to see female form.
>Wonder how anatomy behaves.
>Wonder what women do when just being them.
>Don't know how else to study women just being relaxed and functioning naturally.

more

> true story. be me this afternoon w/ my son @the pool
> saw a 13-14 yo showering in front, with pants, no bra.
> after five minutes she was in the corridor while wearing bralette and pink undies.
> gave it two looks. not bad at all. I enjoyed.
> feeling bad afterwards?!?
> comment please.

Seeing some girls naked i could never see otherwise. Pic related, my stepdaughter

Theres nothing to feel bad about, plus 14 yo are great, and burgeoning tits are the best... How were they ?

pink, getting rounder, small puffies. vag was already hairy.

Post other one please.

Her ? Gladly, i love sharing her.

how old is she? face, please? even if clothed

Knowing this girl I went to school with is out there and thousands of people have seen her perky tits

Anybody remember these from a couple years ago?

story?

She's 18.and i won't share face, sorry.

Sleeping fiancé

It’s a long one, not sure whose perspective to tell it from. Basically in high school, they went over to someone’s house that I know, changed in the bathroom, got posted online, and everyone found out. Incredible tits though, I can link or post more screenshots

Keep posting more regardless

You like her ? Imagine the first time i got this footage, many faps were made

what was her reaction? who is everyone? close friends? family? who filmed her? house owner or guest? what were the consequences?

Dude ended up with a record, police, friends family. Everyone. Honestly I think it should’ve been chalked up to stupid shit kids in high school do... but they made an example of him.

Always wanted to see that girls tits though, so that’s a plus

I can’t fucking imagine... I wish I could fall asleep groping her tits... it’s what I do with my fiancé, so fucking good. I’m gonna try to do this with my fiancé’s cousin

what was her personal reaction do you know? any social media response from her or others?

oh yeah

All I know is she wanted to press charges.. graduated from college though 6 years after the video, moved to the west coast

I wasn’t good friends with her, although she dated my best friend

People were pretty split I think, but the class was tight knit so most sides with the girls

As wizard its a chance for me to see some realistic bodies

You have any of the other stuff that got posted with it? Or remember what you thought of them?

Well i dont grope her obviously but she likes to cuddle sometimes so i can feel her boobies presse against me. Plus i sometimes cum in her panties, bra, shampoo... Im thinking about the best / safesy way to hide my cam in her room and have her pussy on record

know annything on this girl? motherless com/9314F40

Yup, was friends with her actually. She went to an Ivy League, not sure what she’s doing now. Decent tits

Nah, I don't. Perky, nice cleavage and pink nipples are perfect

Love that.. if she ever drinks would you take any pics of her while she’s sleeping? Done that a couple times with my fiancé, I hate when she drinks, but at least I have some tits to looks forward to

Yeah the blondes tits are perfect.

Thank god for high school

what was her response?

iplogger.com/2aRP35

I was actually really surprised that she wanted to press charges too. She didn’t seem like the type, and she was really close with the guy who made the vids. But whatever I guess it’s understandable. I think it divided the school

Sadly she doesnt... My fantasy is to have her sound asleep and fill her mouth with cum

did the guy stay in school? what was it like there afterwards?

What’s that

Everyone involved had already graduated from high school when the vids got posted, he withdrew from the college he was at, obviously lost contact with everyone except a few really close and understanding friends. He works now and I think is trying to finish his degree

Would you ever consider coming in/on something that she would eat/drink/use? Besides panties of course. Not sure if this is the same type of fantasy

kek what an idiot though. why film at your own place and post?

Yeah.. I mean the chances they would be recognized is pretty fucking slim, it happened over seas, barely anyone would have ever heard of motherless or Sup Forums

yes for sure ! Any chance to see the vid ?

we need moar o.o

Nope, that's Anna.

Fucking love these screenshots

sure

nice ! thx

so good have any more?

I did, i sometimes cum in her shampoo bottle, and à few times on opened snacks in her purse so she would eat it later. Pic related, one of my favorite panties of her

yup

Despite sounding gross, that’s kinda hot

How many times have you been able to film her

The excitement if you manage to pull it off without getting caught, also the kick of seeing something you should not see.