What countries has Sup Forums made you like more and less?

What countries has Sup Forums made you like more and less?

For me, Sup Forums has made me like Brits a lot more (whom I used to dislike), and it has made me like Germans a lot less (whom I used to like).

It didn't make me like any country more, made me dislike

>canada
>australia
>usa
>poland
>greece

americans more
russians more
argies more

Americans less

To be honest I found some common interests with Americans.
but overall I appreciate everyone that doesn't express hate in their posts.

I never base my opinions about countries and people on what i read here. This godless shitposting doesnt represent real life. This is the reason why i dont care when someone calls me a dumb butthurt Polack.

Why would you let a moose in your front yard like that..

Hate fucking canadians now, i like poland more and finland

>more
Spanish
Portuguese
Macedonian

>less
Italian
Canadian

>he actually base his opinions on people on interactions on a cambodian cave painting forum

I love Canadians now thanks to int

especially quebecois

>Germans a lot less (whom I used to like).
I am Greek

this tbqh. Shaping opinion based upon internet banter, autism and trolling is just wrong.

and made me fucking puking dislike shitheads such as b*varians (whom I didn't give a fuck anyway before)

dumb butthurt Pollack

I have not changed my opinion

I never realized how racist the Japanese were and convinced me to stop learning Japanese all together

It only worsened by dislike for Poles somewhat.

The only real effect Sup Forums had in my life is to make me understand how torn-down and pathetic the psyche of many right-wingers and racists it. They're just pathetic.

>more
finland
italy
australia
turkey
>less
usa
canada
japan
s korea

the dutch weirdly, i never held an opinion on them before Sup Forums but they're such a bunch of spastic weirdos on this site

To be honest some of what you see on Sup Forums is accurate, like have you ever ran into a bunch of Canadians that meet up a hostel? It's just like what they do on Sup Forums, embarrassing really.

>more
USA USA USA

>less
mexico

>Dislike: Indians
Sucks to be us, I guess

>more
Finland
New Zealand
Mexico
Argentina
Peru
>less
UK
Spain
Australia
France

Hated Pakistan before, hate them now. We should nuke them 100 times and gives what's left to India.