What does Sup Forums think about this ? Why do you still eat meat, even though you contribute to these kind of things...

What does Sup Forums think about this ? Why do you still eat meat, even though you contribute to these kind of things, and you can live perfectly fine without having to eat meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/jan/10/how-much-water-food-production-waste
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't eat halal meat though.

this sort of approach achieves nothing apart from responses like

>but le meat is tasty xd

please fuck off
t.vegetarian

already has a bolt thru the head, that's how it died. rest is just bleeding out

Nice hala meat my friend!

t. autist

>Why do you still eat meat
Because I'm not a sissified nu-male.

We all know how the animals are killed, however no one don't gives fuck you fucking vegan pussy.

Don't tell me what to do, you fucking paki, ok ? Fuck off.

>you can live perfectly fine without having to eat meat.

If you want to be either underweight, or obese, then sure. It's incredibly hard to maintain any muscle with non-meat protein sources, and I don't just mean to roid levels. It's hard to become meaningfully stronger without meat in your diet.

Eating meat isn't immoral. Nobody supports animal abuse, which is what you should actually be going after, not omnivores.

And if you don't like your pic happening, you must hate Muslim halal meat, right?

Shut the fuck up, idiot. It's not because some stupid faggots don't eat meat, that it's for stupid faggots. You're an absolute mongoloid.

>2016
>eating meat
Good goyimn

You're wrong. I actually lift, and i don't eat meat. And i'm ottermode. How do you explain that ? Plus yeah i hate muslims, i didn't need to know about how halal food is made to hate them though.

nothing wrong with it as long animals didnt suffer. thats why I buy locally.

Post timestamped pics so I can show you how wrong you are.

>paki
>vegetarian

ha good 1 m8

seriously though, in my experience, when i talk to people calmly about vegetarianism (and no i dont prompt those conversations, only when asked) people respond a lot better and think about the ramifications of eating meat and are more receptive. Even as a vegetarian, seeing pictures of butchered animals and some shemale leftist with a pixie cut screaming MURDERER just makes me think, fuck off.

realistically, the best reasons to be vegetarian aren't necessarily animal rights issues anyway. More concerning is the amount of land needed/forests cleared to provide land for cattle, the sheer amount of meat that has to be processed every single day which means there is no way in hell the proper checks and procedures are being followed meaning you get the things where people are eating horse and dont even know it, etc.

Also theres the issue that the meat industry is struggling as it is, to provide the sheer amount of meat desired by the west, but the rest of the world (largely vegetarian because they cant afford meat) are becoming more affluent, and when they all want meat too, we're going to be fucked

>it's another "I have to tell people what I eat" episode

Bro I was living on a farm my whole childhood eating home food I slaughtered pig's myself I now how the process looks and I don't have a problem with that only pussies have

I'm aware of how brutal slaughterhouses are and I don't care.

I don't value human life more than my own, so of course I value other creatures lives even less. You could blow cows up for fun and I wouldn't give a shit. They have no emotion, no personality, they aren't even evolutionary viable. They exist solely because we want to eat them, and if they lost that; they'd go exinct.

meat is necessary for human survival. The human amino acid requirements consist of

>>Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
>>Carnosine
>>Vitamin D3
>>Creatine
>>Vitamin B12

These only come from meat

Why do you eat agricultural products? Billions of living organisms murdered so you can have a full belly. Fucking murderer I hope you kill yourself.

Also ritual slaughter is barbaric and only kikes/mudshits do it.

Says the cucked numale who alters """his""" diet because of feelings.
>Mfw I ate a delicious 1lb strip steak for dinner last night
>Mfw I will be eating bacon, eggs, and sausage for breakfast shortly
Cry more, faggot.

THEREFORE WE SHOULD CONTINUE BREEDING COWS JUST SO WE CAN MURDER THEM SO THEY DON'T GO "EXTINCT"

Now that's how to run a slaughter house. note the animals knocked with a Captive bolt device BEFORE being bled...You don't get this in a HALAL SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

Because I can? Cattle animals would likely be endangered if not extinct if they didn't serve a purpose to us. So honestly I don't really care about them.

Exactly, good job.

Yes, exactly. Not even memeing. Same for pigs, chickens, you name it.

>>They have no emotion, no personality, they aren't even evolutionary viable

well that's definitely not true - you're obviously trying to justify being a autistic sperg without empathy, but cows and all other animals are fully conscious, despite what other people of your ilk tell you

The cow's suffering only makes me hungrier.

Cry more bitch niggers.

>muh furry cute animals

Lol city fags.

How do you morally justify inflicting suffering on living creatures that are capable of feeling pain and terror, just so you can eat something you do not biologically require?

Even monkeys, the most developed animals in the world; capable of even being compared to humans in any capacity, are only capable of passing tests we have for human children.

8 year old niggers are smarter than a full grown completely mentally developed monkey.

Think of how absolutely fucking retarded and irrelevant a cow is then, in the grand scheme of things.

Yes and i will be slaughtering a pigs throat tomorrow for more meat
What will you do besides crying faggot?

>human survival.
>survival
You mean, a long and healthy life.
You can live without a lot of things for a long time, including any food. And I'm pretty sure those things don't come only from meat.

I'm a vegetarian, but I completely agree you personally killing and eating animals. I'm personally happy with somebody else picking up a pepper or something because I would be happy when doing it myself.

When you edgelords are killing your own pigs and chickens, you have the right to say OH IM SUCH A MAN, not when you went to the supermarket to buy a stake.

By not giving a shit about the life of something that replaceable. If I don't eat that cow, what good is it going to bring the world? Increased methane levels from its feces? It'll eat more grass? Wow what an amazing life; truly something worthy of a novel.

Humans eat meat. Get over it. Its not immoral because animals are not included in morality. The cannot understand morals, therefore we cannot extend morality to them. When cows demonstrate morality, then I'll stop eating them.

And plants feel pain yet you eat them they can't even run you fucking murder you should be sad for all those plants! We should all eat rocks so no one would get hurt

I don't care, I already knew you lot were mudshit tier.

is it still alive?

Grow a pair, eunuch

>you can live perfectly fine without having to eat meat

So your argument is that we should only eat what we require, or...? Because humans can survive on any macronutrient split, but that doesn't make very split as good as the other.

And, again, no sane person supports animal abuse. You can harvest animals for consumption without 'inflicting suffering.'

if you ever had a good burger you would understand why i cant give up meat

Picture is of halal slaughter so no, those cows died after having their throats slit and not before.

Hey, OP, how's it hanging?
also what this guy said.

Fuck you moralfag i don't care about killing pigs and such. I'd kill them mylsef if i ahd to. Hell I'd even try human meat if its well made.

I'm not saying being a farmer is bad -- I think everyone should produce something of their own -- but you honestly believe advancing civilization and paying someone else for food is a bad thing?

>Posting muslim butchery
Kek, european butchers will stun before kill for a painless death.. not cut their throats lol

^

Dumbass libfags are so disconnected from reality, they think meat grows on trees or something, lmaooo, go kill yourselves faggot.

I eat meat like 363 days per year, except on Christmas Eve day and Great Friday. Animals are meant to be slaughtered and eaten, because we're on the top of food chain, you cocksucking ginger braindeads.

I give more of a shit about these animals giving me food than I do about you fucking extremists trying to push your wacked lifestyle onto me.These beasts have such a greater honor and standing in the community than you vegan alien CUNTS.

My meat comes from a local farm so I don't participate in this.

Marginally related, but someone redpill me on Allan Savory and holistic land management

> even though you contribute to these kind of things

What do you mean "these kind of things". Do you mean the fact that the animals are killed?

Well every animal dies. Difference is that most die violently and painfully out in nature. The modern slaughterhouse is completely painless plus the body isn't wasted like pout in the wild, instead it gets turned into steaks.

I'm not saying that, I'm only saying about being proud of eating meat, yet never having killed your own dinner.

I grew up in the country so I've been close to the killings. I don't think I could do it unless I was in the wild by my own. If I don't need meat, there's no reason to have it.

>How do you morally justify inflicting suffering on living creatures that are capable of feeling pain and terror, just so you can eat something you do not biologically require?

Might makes right. It's one of those basic natural laws.

Because its delicious

But I do think we should eat drastically less meat for our health and for environmental reasons

Not give it up entirely, just eat less of it

>holistic
It's retarded

>If I don't need meat, there's no reason to have it.
You also dont need to bathe every 2 days

You can't murder non-human entities. They have no concept of murder, stop being a pussy bitch.

>oh no, I dropped my phone and MURDERED IT the other day :'(

Veganism is a political ideology with no health benefits. That's one of the reasons why this is posted on pol and not to a more suited board.

How the hell do you get veganism from christianity

I am fully aware that the meat i eat is aquired by killing an "innocent" animal. Unlike you I'm not a pussy and I'm perfectly comfortable with this idea, whatever means to kill and prepare the animal for consumption are used and I gladly take part in hunting and cooking meat.

If your personal feelings and delusions keep you from eating meat I don't care, just stop annoying me with your stupid moral code that consists of lecturing people on the Internet while thousands of other humans get slaughtered even more brutally than the animals you care so much for each year.

this desu

Wtf, I hate meat now

It's only radical if they're christian right?

Unlike you, I wasn't just talking shit and looked it up before posting. The picture is from 'Al Kabeer Exports Pvt. Ltd', a halal food producer and chain of abattoirs. I don't know what the areas that you've circled actually are, regardless of what they look like but those animals have been subjected to halal slaughter which necessitates dying by bleeding out. Yes really, fuck off.

Eating meat bothers me but I was raised eating it and I don't know how to eat without it.
I'd like to stop eating meat but I haven't figured out how yet, so mostly I just try to not think about it.

Yeah, there is. I stink, I turn people off. That's like saying there is no reason to wipe your shit.

because i dont give a fuck?

I think I don't give a fuck

This guy gets it, couldn't have put it better.

So you can't see the very clear holes, some of them with blood coming out, from a captive bolt pistol? You're denying those exist?

>post picture of dead cows being bleed out to preserve the meat
>omgggggggeeeee goys!!! Look at the cruelty!!!
Meanwhile forests being destroyed to farm kale.

>humane death from nail gun

Thats debatable. Some Islamists say that a captive bolt device used to stun the animal(like in the PIC) is NOT halal.

What a faggot.

>and that has body
>has
Is this real? Did they really let that simple of a fuck up into their article?

All the vegan people I know have chronic health problems, that's why.

>humane
Never once said that. I'm pointing out that you're wrong and dumb, even when presented with clear evidence to the contrary of what you're claiming.

Wtf do the chinks have to do with this you racist???
ITT: we discuss why all veggies are leftists and aromatic ally racist.

Thinking about it, the issue with "animal rights" here is not necessarily that these animals are killed for food, but that they were bred for food on industrial scale (which is objectively unsustainable in modern times) in the first place.
I for one kind of take issue with creating miserable life for the sole purpose of taking it away.

but you dont NEED to interact with people outside
just look at /r9k/

I fully support veganism.
Its more meat for me anyways :^)

>(which is objectively unsustainable in modern times)
proofs

I dont care about lowly animals suffering. There are probably hundreds of dying worms beneath my feet right now. I wont cry for them. Neither will i cry for a pig i never knew who died and gave me delicious bacon. Suffering is a temporary, natural and unavoidable thing. Learn to live with it.

Simple, meat is fucking delicious.

Unless animal meat somehow starts tasting like shit im going to keep eating it.

I would eat humans too if they were tasty as hell.

>m-muh vegan burgers and steaks are as good as real deal

your soy mess isn't even proper food fit for consumption, go french kiss a donkey.

Me to...
Ima #carrotcannon now

>I for one kind of take issue with creating miserable life for the sole purpose of taking it away.

Eh but you're wrong. The sole purpose is to create delicious steaks.

>not eating meat
>caring about animals other than how they taste
You are a beta faggot user

stupid parisian, every single piece of meat you eat is halal, so dont take proud about being such a cuck

I'm vegan out of disgust how humans treat animal life in general.

I don't have anything against hunting your own animals. But modern citizens are just fucking cucks, they don't even want to let their kids know what meat is.

do the maths.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/jan/10/how-much-water-food-production-waste

Have you ever killed your own dinner? Why not? And don't say you're saying it's too time consuming, surely a man would find the time to kill his dinner at least once in his lifetime.

Why not today? It's easy to buy a live chicken and kill it.

>nigger
>human
>more valuable than critically endangered gorilla

just what I'd expect from a swedecuck

So how is a country supposed to function and feed millions of veggie-heads during a war time economy? It seems like you need to grow a bunch of plants, and process them heavily, to extract enough protean to equal what would naturally come from meat.
To be honest however, our dependence on others making our food should prove quite the weakness when good ol ww 111 gets the rest of the way around the corner.

those cows wouldn't even exist if we didn't want to eat them