Obama to the People: "Trump is not going to win, SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT"

>Obama to the People: "Trump is not going to win, SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT"

HANG THIS NIGGER ALREADY SOMEONE! FOR FUCK SAKES

youtu.be/CKpso3vhZtw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>goal of 180000 new jobs for may
>get less than 30k

and this nigger has the balls to say he is making the economy great.

POL HOW R U NOT MAD? THE FUCK

can you refute what he's saying?

Every time he says "Trump is not going to win" means they know it's almost certain he'll win and are desperate to turn the tide.
But, of course, now it's too late

Yes I can muhmet, tariff and embargo and laxation on big taxes with benefits for companies to bring business to the states again will ,in fact, bring jobs back.

The fact you are posting a bait is enough to prove that though, cuck.

>hope
>change
I can't believe people voted for this commie

People said Guns n Roses would never get back together.

can't wait for Trump to win
can't wait for you faggots to have to work 3 shitty jobs a day only to be able to eat enough of your shitty food to survive
kys

Why didn't Obama call him out for being an uncle Tom?

Home inspector here

Already working.

This doesn't make any sense.

How would nationalist trade policy lower the standard of living in America?

kys

2:50
>"some of those jobs of the past are just not gonna come back"

I agree with you that you can bring some jobs back to the US.
But he's not wrong in saying that some jobs are not gonna come back due to increased automation.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it considered poor form for an outgoing president to comment on the coming elections?

A
FUCKING
MONKEY

>not daring to mention him by name
>still asking him a direct question
He's such a cunt

>BRING BACK MANUFACTURING JOBS!
>Companies do everything they can to automate those jobs.
>Only jobs that come back are management/administrative, leaving blue collar Trump supporters still fucked.

cuckservatives are the only ones to fall for that shit

The point is that what Trump is trying to do is to bring back businesses that left the country due to easier and cheaper production in countries like China.

Of course he didn't mean he would bring back jobs that disappear with automation. But when you have so many students with bachelors that don't have jobs, you see that the problem isn't really with automation because automation doesn't replace many of those bachelor degrees (apart from gender studies, there's nothing we can do about that even without automation.

>the future is clean energy and nanotechnology
>we're like creating labs at universities and stuff

When will this jobs of the future meme end?

He has to make an exception for that evil racist bigot Donald DRUMPF who is going to kill all the poor mexican babies and womyn

Bricklayer here, working but waiting for the housing bubble to pop

can you even teach everyone to do these kinds of jobs? Sure most people will probably absorb some of it, but not everyone is as effective.

That's not what he was referring to at all. His statement has nothing to do with jobs lost form automation

>what are sweatshops?
>what is centrally planned economy?
>how did globalization provide cheaper manufacturing alternatives?
They broke every rule of morality and free markets to offshore all that production. Do you really think nothing will happen if we stopped being depraved pieces of corrupt Satanic shit?

That shit pisses me off to no end, Democrats are such cowards that they won't actually attack someone, just infer that they are attacking them.
They all fucking do it too and the news defends it even though its obviously fucking pathetic.

He is basically telling the white working class to suck shit because he is sucking off silicon valley.

And whilst I really fucking hate to admit it but Obama has a point, increasing automation means that American manufacturing whilst it can return and employ millions, it's unlikely to be the breadwinner powerhouse for the nation again.

He is still a massive fucking defeatist faggot who literally bows and scrapes in front of Saudi Arabian Princes because he was raised with a cuckold mentality to any civilization that isn't the West.

This doesn't line up with reality, a tax cut across the board means I'd be working less, since I keep more money.

LMAO does this faggot think he is helping Hillary with this shit?

The sick truth is not that America doesn't have manufacturing jobs, just that we now need less people in manufacturing because robots do a far better job for less money and improve the economy on the whole.
Creative Destruction is just going to get worse and the people falling for the Trump jobs meme are victims who refuse to change. Obama is right. But that doesn't mean he's correct.

okay, fair point, if that's the case with students with bachelors
but with manufacturing specifically it's mostly due to automation

did you not watch the video?
watch 1:05 to 2:00

>folks that lost their jobs have to be trained in computers and science and math for the new jobs
>why don't the unemployed 50-year-old unskilled steelworkers and coal miners just learn how to make iphone apps :^)

As long as there are no minimum wage laws, and workers can compete freely with machines, manual manufacturing will always be cheaper than automation.
>less energy bills
>less maintenance fees
Its shit like min wage laws that fuck us into this mess. Free the worker to negotiate freely.

not going to watch this
i already know whay he is going to say
>everyone should go to college for CS and Engineering
>everyone should be a web developer
>everyone should make robots

what if its not about jobs in other countries. what if its about keeping terrorist out and enforcing existing federal laws about immigration

which would remove millions from the labor force and replace them with people already here legally

The fact that we didn't publicly hang the nigger after he had the nigger audacity to stand in front of the world and say this shows we have no limit to the amount of bullshit we are willing to take:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo

I work at a manufacturing job and it is true that they try to automate everything they can. However, if we bring the manufacturing back here, it will be more for the US in tax revenues and they will still need that many more workers to be control room operators and maintenance technicians. They will still need to hire some regular workers anyway since not everything is automated. It seems many companies want to expand their human workforce more for their warehouse and packaging departments to push product out the door, while minimizing the actual manufacturing crew to make way for automation.

So can we assuma that Obongo openly startet campaigning against djt? If he does, Donald can unleash his wrath upon hin.

Makes no fucking sense. A lot of people here DO work 2-3 shittu jobs just to survive. And it just keeps getting worse.

No more federal Reserve will lead to a flourish of wealth like this countries never seen

We are going the way of pre ww2 Germany and the jews are scared. They pushed too hard too fast and their outcome will be death.

Trump is our savior and once he's in office expect to see some major changes to the previous couple decades.

Jobs will come back, companies will chose a smaller income over no income.

>Be POTUS
>Talk with your hands in your pockets

>sure some jobs are being sent overseas, but you can't just set up tariffs and block companies from sending jobs overseas
>it's so much easier to let the jobs leave, then ask other countries to please make themselves less appealing to companies, then eventually the companies will come back!

Meanwhile, everyone is on strike in France, there is a state of emergency because of terrorism...

You need a monsieur Trump

hence my point, less people needed
the 'we need more jobs' meme is dumb. No, we need businesses. Jobs are a side effect of good, PROFITABLE, business and bernies don't understand that at all.

Tell me there was an uproar.
He just spat in the face and graves of every single combatant who held off the spread of Islam from Europe fending off the Ottomans to India fending off the Caliphates.

An actual traitor, not hyperbole but a man who would like to see the West bend the knee to a warlord thousands of years ago.

he is what we call a "lame duck". that means people really dislike him right now. so really it is a good thing because people are going to like whoever he dislikes

Did he just defend a pedophile?

> SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT
THEN FUCKING STOP IMPORTING PEOPLE! (VOTERS FOR VOTE RIGGING)

OF course their fucking was, but ya cant show people being upset about it because thats against the sodding agenda...

>that means people really dislike him right now.
his approval ratings would like to disagree with you.

Pope progressiveness said the same thing.
This world.

>SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT

Nah.... After he uses DHS and ICE to effectively rescing NAFTA, the TPP, etc, there's going to be a lot of jobs coming back, you kike puppet.

Want to know who builds automated manufacturing equipment??
PEOPLE do, you mong. I'm 24 and basically run a shop that builds manufacturing equipment and automates shit.

(((comments disabled)))

There's no reversing the gig economy. Feudalism never died - it just went into hibernation long enough for the grand experiment to neuter people of culture and patriotism to be completed. This is the globalist future. Proles fighting more ferociously than any Roman gladiator for the jobs to serve the elites their food, trim their lawns, nanny their children, do the nails of pampered wives. A future where people are as disposable as matchsticks.

Manufacturing JOBs maybe arent going back to bluecollars they way they want but manifacturing itself can come back

What is sales? What is distribution? What is management? What is engineering? What is retail?

Bringing manufacturing back brings sooo much with it.

You do realize his real name is actually Jerry Sotorostein

But that's completely correct. Uneducated labourers just aren't as important as they were.

just wait until they make robots to build robots

pBS shutting down honest debate.

>Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it considered poor form for an outgoing president to comment on the coming elections?

Normally, yes, but when you're the smartest and bestest President to have ever graced the country with His presence, you're uniquely qualified to ignore typical customs.

You can expect more of this once He is out of office.

Pure Bull Shit

Wait has Trump actually said he'd abolish the Federal Reserve?

> Let's raise wages in other countries so they don't undercut us.
> That's why I'm pushing for clean energy and better environmental standards.

Holy fuck, how did we vote for this guy with his backwards as fuck policies. We literally voted for him because he was black and literally voted for him a second time because Romney sucked dick.

We need to just dig up Nixon's corpse at this point, appoint him president for life, let the supreme court die off naturally and let Congress run everything.

I only listen to Obama anymore to hear Savage REEEEEEEE the next day for two hours, a sense of righteous simmering anger is strangely enjoyable.

salut buzdugan

Industry creates more work for people even with automation. You still need people who maintain, program, design the machines. Not to mention some work has yet to be automated, although that may change.

Even if nobody gets new jobs then I'd still be happy things are made here in safer and cleaner facilities, rather than rampant pollution in China.

White racists are the only ones who ever got good factory jobs anyway. They never deserved them in the first place. Nothing but a bunch of uneducated crackers. If you want a better life you need to go to college. Stop being such ignorants

Can anyone verify his claims?

What happened to the hope, Obama?

>White racists are the only ones who ever got good factory jobs anyway.

????

> Nothing but a bunch of uneducated crackers.

????

Talk about ignorant, many jobs in manufacturing were high pay and benefits. Just because we were more white back in its heyday doesn't mean only "white racists" did the work.

By that I mean Obama's claims about manufacturing. It sounds like total bullshit.

what he wanted to say was American labor and taxes are to high so companies can't make huge profits in America, so they will never come back.

Because it's just a dumb nigger being a dumb nigger, I stopped getting mad over their shenanigans awhile ago or else I would have killed myself by now.

>campaign on science/education in 08
>get elected promising support for NASA
>let Shuttle program end with no viable replacement
>defund Constellation program until it's just the Orion capsule left
One tiny example of my nation's buyer's-remorse over this asshole.

some jobs shouldn't come back. it's cheaper to automate.

"the small towns are going to have to train for the jobs of the future", yeah because so many companies like Microsoft and Google are setting up shop in the middle of nowhere.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Greatness is above hope, it is a goal that accepts obstacles only as setbacks and will never ask you to "deal with it" when it comes to your livelihood and families being poorer than they were before.

I'm a trump supporter (not that it matters because I can't vote) but I actually thought his answer was pretty reasonable. It's a fact that automation is replacing manual labour and that if you want to have good jobs then you need to be educated.

Now, what wasn't mentioned was why automation despite being extremely expensive is being so aggressively used now, and that comes down to the USA setting minimum wage and offering so many benefits to workers that it's encouraging a move to automation before it otherwise would have been as viable in a free market.

If automation can produce something for $12 an hour and people can do it for $7 an hour then people will not automate the process because its cheaper to hire people. But if min wage makes people at least $15 to hire then manufacturers will move to automation and those jobs will be lost forever.

Oh come on those small manufacturing towns were full of nothing but poorly educated and mostly poor white people to begin with. It was never a Rockwell painting. White people just get mad about this because its starting to put them on the same level blacks have been at for decades. Take your medicine, go to school and get a real job.

Its so bizarre seeing that Obama is able to reach a conclusion were he accepts that he and the state don't have the power to fix a problem, and that the most logical route is to accept this as reality, but yet he acts like he has the power to make life outcomes between races completely equal, which is a task that not one human on this planet has the power to fix.

then those towns should die. it's called capitalism, cuck.

Hillary is such a bad candidate that Trump might even win Minnesota.

kek

Basically right now the Chinese are subsidizing our lifestyle by making goods for us at a fraction of what they would cost to make here. Throw up trade barriers and you loose that.

But the cost of cheap Chinese shit is the evisceration of our industry and a loss of jobs and the expansion of the welfare state. I don't see the end of this except when Chinese reach a US equivalent wage and lifestyle, which may never happen in our lifetimes.

Basically the economic theory of free trade may be great, but the implementation or transition sucks balls. Politically none of us signed up for this shit, it was just supposed to drop prices and be cost free otherwise.

Our leaders never thought this one through, like most things.

I think it is bullshit. He talks about how the auto industry is growing in the US but that's a lie. Toyota is currently the most "American" vehicle you can buy because most of their manufacturing is here in the US and that's no thanks to Obama though I'm sure he'll gladly take responsibility. So called American brands like Ford, Chevy, and Chrysler are manufactured in other countries almost entirely.

ID filtered

I do have a real job. I'm an engineer, and I work with industry every day.

Try learning about something before acting like you know what you're talking about.

Manufacturing is still alive, but it doesn't mean there's manufacturing jobs as he explained later.

USAF here. Looking forward to the Trump presidency.

Enjoy starvation cuck

>being a cuckgineer

stay poor, faggot

>Falling for the game design meme

That kid is going to get 1/10 of the way done before realizing video games are only fun to play, and will drain your soul to make.