Do women appreciate music for the same reasons as men? Do they enjoy it on the same level...

Do women appreciate music for the same reasons as men? Do they enjoy it on the same level? Do they listen to it in the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44yQiVuvvI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

girl here
yes

Pls be my gf

Pls be my gf

Exact same reasons. It's for status and aesthetic, not for enjoyment.

Honestly I find it more comforting to think that everybody appreciates music for completely different reasons than having one half of the population appreciating it for different reasons cause it implies that all men and all women appreciate it for the same reason.

show pusy pls

youtube.com/watch?v=44yQiVuvvI8

women aren't capable of appreciating anything on the same level as men

Nah, I don't know many women who listen to music just so they can shitpost about it/make memes of it/use it to substitute a personality online in the form of charts etc

i was in love with the drummer of a post punk band exclusively for the fact that she was the only woman i'd ever met that listened to music as seriously as i did

i cry erytiem :'(

I didn't know Sup Forums had so many women.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

s-shut up

women are just men with the penus turned

Sup Forums btfo

girl here
no

>I have a 10/10 personality

So this is autism...

lmao

and "men" here who like to get their dicks sucked by posting their "muh patrician albums" in charts thread appreciate music?

girl here
women actually have an artistic aptitude due to estrogen
It makes us more able to process the more metaphysical and powerful aspect of music
Enjoy your emotional inability testfags

depends on which women and which men you are referring to

the ladies always seem to be amused by dude musicians the way a mom is amused by her little monkey baby boy playing with a toy.

pls be my gf

Why didn't she leave straight away

girl here

Cunt

GOTTA WAIFU U, IF ANYTHING I WILL BE IN THE KITCHEN ;)

Can confirm
After like 3 months on HRT I actually cried listening to brahm's requiem.
Music is about FEELING

and then when i pretend to me a girl on a board, i get no (You)s

Girl here.
Music?

>voluntarily PMSing

girl not here

boy here

grill here

ya but can you process the metaphysical and powerful aspect of DEEZ NUTS?

yeah fuck guys amiright fellow humans with vaginas, they dont have emotions

Anything a girl does is to attract attention from guys, that includes music. So no.

open chest my dear

yea but only if you can handle bofa

tits or gtfo
that's fair, I guess
they can defend their tastes, womans won't do it because they don't enjoy it as much
tits or gtfo

So what's the hypothesis here then? Women can "feel" the music better than men but they can't get into the technical shit or merely don't enjoy 'the melody / harmony / style / technical [X]" as much as men?

How about for composing? Can they only compose indie, alternative, folk or classical shit because they cannot outperform on the mechanical side?

here

girl

NO BOYS ALLOWED

>tfw used to have cute loli bassist gf but she dumped me for a druggie chad

you don't know true pain.

Kek

women dont know shit. they are a herd even the artsy shitty ones. i could bet that most of them have either a maralyin manroe or audry hepburn picture somewhere.

women dont know shit about music and usually follow the crowd on what gathers the most dudes.

how many women listen to classical music. none. even the dykes stay away from that shit.

women and gays like to dance. so theyll listen to whatever is catchy.

if you know women who listen to metallica theyre not hard core fans. no woman is hard core fans of anything.

>maralyin manroe
did you even try?

What about lesbeens

yes you retarded autist

Of course not - the analytical faculty is underdeveloped in women.

Are you sure?

Wow. Someone's never had a girlfriend...

> Boys don't have feelings!

You're a fucking misogynist autogynephile at worst and a brainwashed neoliberal at best.

what video is this?

>they are a herd even the ones that dress like basic bitch art hoes and get my dick hard who I then assume represent women with art-related interests
Fixed that for you.

No they don't. There's many reasons for this but I just woke up and am too tired to explain them. Short answer is no their music tastes suck

>le thinly veiled "all women are le dumb xD" thread

boy here
I would

Kek, you ain't wrong

>I just woke up
>better post on Sup Forums
You sound like a respectable source of information on women

Get study son or I'll cut your internet off

I had enough soy as a child to develop feelings I'm fine